IGNORED

I'm curious what time people go to church

Guest Amaze

Many churches have several services, such as an 8:00, an 11:00 and usually an evening service on Sunday. I'm just curious to know which churches do this and which service do you prefer.

I usually go to the morning service at 11:00. I don't particularly like to go to the evening service unless it is a function of some sort.

I'm curious if your church has several services and do you attend church every Sunday?

:laugh:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Every Sunday at 10:00 AM. :laugh:

every Sunday at 10 AM until sometimes 1 or 2 in the afternoon depending on how the Holy Spirit leads....LOL...also service on Wednesdays at 7 PM until 9 pm..and then Fridays is a prayer meeting from 7 Pm until whenever..sometimes this prayer meeting goes into the weeeeee hours of the morning!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

My church has an 8:30 and 11:00 Sun a.m. service. A 6:00 pm service (sunday night) and a 7:00 wed. night service. I actually like early services because it gives me the whole rest of the day to rest, do housework, play around etc. :laugh:

My church just planted a new church in a neighboring county, so my pastor has to preach up there first and then he drives down. So I guess you could say we have two services. The church campus I attend starts at 10:45. Our other church campus's service starts at 8:30. We do not have evening services, we are a cell church so our cells meet during the week. We also have prayer every Wednesday at 7:30. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

It depends on where I go to church! If I go to the church where my membership currently resides, I go at 8:30- if I go where I want to go, it starts at 10:45, but it takes me almost 2 hours to get there. Unfortunately though, I can't go to church every Sunday, because I work in retail (as a manager) and I'm required to work some Sundays :t2:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/20/1970

Many churches have several services, such as an 8:00, an 11:00 and usually an evening service on Sunday. I'm just curious to know which churches do this and which service do you prefer.

I usually go to the morning service at 11:00. I don't particularly like to go to the evening service unless it is a function of some sort.

I'm curious if your church has several services and do you attend church every Sunday?

:t2:

Our Sunday school starts at 9 am and worship at 10 which lasts until about 11:15-11:30 depending on how "windy" our preacher is that day! LOL Sunday evenings our service starts at 6 pm unless we attend life groups, which is a smaller group setting for Bible study. Wednesday evening service starts at 7 pm. :P I go to every service that I can possibly go to! I love to fellowship and learn about God. I wish there was something every single day. :P I am so glad that I have you all for the days I don't get to go to church! :t2:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We arrive about 7:15 a.m. :sleep: on Sunday morning so Mr. Biker can warm up his tuba. He plays with the church orchestra at the 8:00 a.m. service and the 10:30 a.m. service. Between services, we have Sunday school. We leave after the choir and orchestra are dismissed around 11 a.m., since we have already heard the sermon!

Sunday night service is 6 p.m.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Every Sunday at 11:00 AM.... 7:00PM and Wednesday night pray meetings at 7:00PM as well :t2:

God Bless,

Dave

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Every Sunday at 10:00 AM. ..and 18:30 PM.

I go to the morning sevice...and sometimes to the evening service....but am limited because of the distance we have to travel.

Although I enjoy Sunday meetings immensely I really like the challenge everyday brings when the Church comes to the people.