• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Need help no one eles to turn to====== I'm devorced but still love my husband he loves me but he's scared its my falt I promissed never to hurt him is there a book out there he could read devorced. Couple can get back together I believe I try everyday now he wort answer my call I need some how some way to prouve I will never hut him I just want our love again desperate for help there have to be a book out there for him somwhere

You and your situation will be in my prayers. I'd also like to WELCOME you to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Please pray for me! My marriage of some thirty years is all but over. My wife refuses to speak to me, little hope of reconciliation. My counselor tells me to stay away and work on myself ( hers tells her the same) praying for hope and peace, to abide in Christ and remain pure. Thank you !

Prayed.... Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have cousins that used to be involved in this ministry when it was holding weekends anywhere around Oklahoma. It has saved more marriages that anything I have ever heard of.

My wife and I attended one of these quite some time ago even though we were not having trouble with our marriage..... I learned a lot about how to make her happier and it helped me to be much more satisfied with life.

http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3204559/

There were two couples that attended the weekend that we were there that had already filed for divorce and were just waiting for the time to run out to make it official that I am aware of..... both of those couples went to the Judge and got the divorce canceled and as far as I know they are still together.

Neither of these couples were really interesting in stopping the divorce but their parents paid for the weekend and badgered them into going....... when they learned how God expected married couples to act, both found themselves very lacking on both husband and wile and decided to give it alother try. If you can get your spouse to attend, I can vouch for it making a difference in most marriages....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Praying for you. Is your wife a believer?

Please pray for me! My marriage of some thirty years is all but over. My wife refuses to speak to me, little hope of reconciliation. My counselor tells me to stay away and work on myself ( hers tells her the same) praying for hope and peace, to abide in Christ and remain pure. Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crey2009

there is a great book called "Wild At Heart" i cant remember the author but its very uplifting...give it a read :) keep ur head up

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Praying my friend, I know it's a tough situation, but know God will never leave you if you seek him. Keep praying, and you will be in my prayers as well.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am prayiing for you and your wife. You are not alobe. I am going through the same thing. The famalies are under attack. I have found peace in seeking God with all my heart. I found a local fellowship with some great christian brothers, It has helped so much. God Bless

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/30/1979

I would get a new counselor that is just me. You and your wife need to work out your problems together. I would maybe go to a Christian marriage counselor to help on working together. Will keep ya in my prayers though

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Peace be with you! I know how very badly you are hurting I was married for 25 yrs. I really miss my family, my home and my job. May God grant you comfort at this most difficult time. Remember God is bigger than problems, more powerful than counselors and mightier than silence. I am praying God will heal your broken hearts and marraige!

Much love in Christ Jesus!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

there is a great book called "Wild At Heart" i cant remember the author but its very uplifting...give it a read :) keep ur head up

John Eldredge wrote "Wild at Heart"