WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,469
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Iran will reverse-engineer the US drone it captured on December 4, Iran's Press TV quoted a senior Iranian official as saying Sunday.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/jpost-com-LandedPages-PrintArticle-aspx-id-249100/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No offense, but . . . Duh!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Today I heard Obama had the chance to blow up this drone and he did nothing. Now this is going to be problematic.

Today I heard Obama had the chance to blow up this drone and he did nothing. Now this is going to be problematic.

This isn't going to help him be re-elected either. He is gaining baggage every day!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hummm, that's interesting. did our military tell him they could do that and he refused to do it?

Hummm, that's interesting. did our military tell him they could do that and he refused to do it?

:noidea:

According to former VP Dick Cheney's contacts, Barack Obama had several options to keep the top secret RQ-170 stealth drone from falling into the Iranian military's hands. In an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Cheney notes that Obama had three plans presented to him to destroy it and wonders why Obama didn't order an air strike on the downed aircraft while he still had the chance:

http://www.hyscience.com/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

According to former VP Dick Cheney's contacts, Barack Obama had several options to keep the top secret RQ-170 stealth drone from falling into the Iranian military's hands. In an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Cheney notes that Obama had three plans presented to him to destroy it and wonders why Obama didn't order an air strike on the downed aircraft while he still had the chance:

that to me is borderline treason....

that to me is borderline treason....

:thumbsup:

Oh

I Have No Doubt

Our Only Hope Is Jesus, LORD Of Armies~!

Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy. And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble. And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea. Exodus 15:1-8

Bless His Holy Name~!

I am sorry to get back to you late other one, but I see that Joe did a good job with his answer.

Borderline. . .?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

What I hear on the news was that he didn't want to be seen as committing to an act of war against Iran ... all the while they plan to blow us away.

Head-in-Sand-300x199.jpg