• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If it is real and it is Jesus, I would think that it would have happened when he flashed back into his body.

That's the theory, if it's real.

For Jesus not only returned to His body, but His body was transformed (He was able to change His appearance or something, walk through walls, disappear).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I saw once, on unsolved mysteries, a woman who painted a cloth like the shroud using a medieval painting technique. It came out with the perfect negative. They showed her painting it and the finished result. The description of how it was done followed techniques they could have used.

I guess it's just the testing people that one reads, for what I've read from the teams that have done the testing, there is no paint on the material. I have not read of the lady painter, but I'd be very interested in knowing what she used to paint it with to make it the same as the shroud when the tests I've read about says thatt there is no paint of any kind on it. I don't have a clue how it was done or if it's real or not or even if it is real whether it's really Jesus... I'm not sure that it even matters to me one way or the other.

If it is real and it is Jesus, I would think that it would have happened when he flashed back into his body.

She didnt use paint. She used something else. Ochre comes to mind but that also doesnt seem right. If I can find the info I will post it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I saw once, on unsolved mysteries, a woman who painted a cloth like the shroud using a medieval painting technique. It came out with the perfect negative. They showed her painting it and the finished result. The description of how it was done followed techniques they could have used.

I guess it's just the testing people that one reads, for what I've read from the teams that have done the testing, there is no paint on the material. I have not read of the lady painter, but I'd be very interested in knowing what she used to paint it with to make it the same as the shroud when the tests I've read about says thatt there is no paint of any kind on it. I don't have a clue how it was done or if it's real or not or even if it is real whether it's really Jesus... I'm not sure that it even matters to me one way or the other.

She didnt use paint. She used something else. Ochre comes to mind but that also doesnt seem right. If I can find the info I will post it.

that would be interesting to read.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

There is truth to that comment. If the Shroud is the real McCoy or not is really of no great importance to me. (cool if it was)

I was reading somewhere that during the time of the crucifixion of Jesus, a women had a image of Jesus painted on canvas.......... I wonder...........................nope! I'm not even going to go there. :laugh:

I didn't want to go there and we did anyhow, :laugh: see what happens when I get some crazy thought going between my ears. :laugh: Then again if it weren't for crazy thoughts, Columbus wouldn't of discovered America, the USA would still be apart of England (maybe), we wouldn't of put a man on the moon and the list could go on.

Crazy thoughts can also be dangerous, If it weren't for a crazy thought (idea) there wouldn't of been a WWII or many other wars.

This is one crazy thought that isn't dangerous-

I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and enjoy the gift of love God has given us.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

The headline is worthy of National Enquirer

say they believe the image was created by an ultraviolet "flash of light."

that is what the TEXT say, a bit different than "It was created by UV LASER.

I remember reading (yes, I actually used to buy one occasionally for the humor) in N.E. the headline:

Killer Trees Marching Across the South, Preying on Children and Old People

Can't you just see the trees walking across the swamp land, branches outstretched, grabbing those who lacked the speed or stamina to outrun them?

When you got to the text, there was a species of trees whose range was spreading in the south, that produced a pollen that caused breathing issues in some (allergies), most often infants and elderly.

Some people, read headlines in newspapers to get their news, and and skip the meat of the article. Political articles often employ these misleading headlines, I used to have a collection of some of the more deceptive headling/article combination. This was very common during the G W Bush years, on the war particularly.

:24:That's rich. It reminds me of the time I use to hunt silverback gorillas in in the sub tropical regions of Africa with nothing but a sling shot and a rubber mallet. If you believe that one, remind me to tell you about the time I went over Niagra Falls in a wooden barrell on a dry day...and lived,lol.