• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Every time I trust God bad things happen or they get worse. Seems like the more closer we get to rapture. The harder things are. why. I needs to find steady income. I get scared if something were to happen to my husband I be homeless.

I need a hug. :emot-fail:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

BIG :bighug: Tiggs, Father, I pray for peace and comfort to my Sister, Lord, I ask whatever trials she endures, that it brings her ever closer to You, that she may rest in Your love, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

:emot-hug:

Edited by hmbld

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Every time I trust God bad things happen or they get worse. Seems like the more closer we get to rapture. The harder things are. why. I needs to find steady income. I get scared if something were to happen to my husband I be homeless.

You are not alone. When we have God's Holy Spirit living in us, we are never alone.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you, this is God's Word and promise to you.

Read the Word for comfort and keep your sins confessed, which keeps you in fellowship with Him.

{{Hugs}} to you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

:th_praying:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

Praying sis :emot-hug:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

"Be of good cheer. I have overcome the world." ~Jesus~

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thank God that we have His joy regardless of our circumstances. I'll say a prayer for you!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

What bad things are happening and just exactly what are you trusting God for that is not happening? It is hard to know what to share when I am not sure what you are talking about.

Sometimes we pray for the wrong things or we are not aware of how our choices will affect us.

Jeremiah 10:23-24 KJV

(23) O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

(24) O LORD, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.

Proverbs 16:9 KJV

(9) A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

2 Thessalonians 3:5 KJV

(5) And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

James 1:5-8 KJV

(5) If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

(6) But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

(7) For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

(8) A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Romans 8:26-28 KJV

(26) Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

(27) And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

(28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

It may be that God is directing you and your family in a way you have not yet recognized. Keep the faith, trust in God, be willing to do the things he sets before you. Sometimes it is hard.

I can remember a time when I was out of work for 3 months and it was imperative that I get work as soon as possible. The only jobs available at the time where cooking in restaurants, I had not done this type of work since my teens and I was afraid that I would fail if I tried to go back to this work. And the first job I got I did fail, I only lasted 3 days. The next restaurant wasn't much better, that one lasted 2 weeks. But the next place that hired me was wonderful. The man who owned the restaurant was kind and paitient, he helped me to get my confidence back and the skills needed for the job. I became one of his best cooks and he did me the honor of telling people I was a chef, even though I had no practical training.

But this whole process to took time and was difficult, I really had to step out in faith and work through the disappointments. But even better, it was after this success that I truly gave my heart to Christ and his peace entered my heart.

I would encourage you to really open your heart to God and ask him to direct you. Try to hear where he is leading you, even if it takes you out of your comfort zone. But most of all believe with your whole heart that God is with you and will work all things together for your good.

Romans 15:13 KJV

(13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

Tigg theres no use worrying about all the 'what ifs or migh happens'. If something happened to my husband I just might be homeless too and I cannot hold a job due to illness but you know as much as I think I could worry about that I have learned to let God handle that. Faith in Him is a strong trust, trusting in that fact that God will keep all His promises, that He says what He means and means what He says. Sometimes those 'bad' things happen to us for all kinds of reasons, mostly its that God is trying to show us something, trying to teach us, He does after all refine us by His fire to get rid of all the things we keep holding onto. Yeshua did not come to bring peace not yet anyway but its through our trials that we learn more about Him, about ourselves. Hard as it may sound I embrace the oppositions in my life, it for me shows that He is working within me to straighten out my crooked paths and set me straight on His. Pray for instructions Tigg, pray that He shows you the reasons behind all your trials. Pray for peace, pray for His knowledge and the wisdom to walk in it. You are always in my prayers Tigg.

shalom,

Mizz