IGNORED

Bad things happens when I trust

tigger398

It's Normal

Especially If The Big Lug Is Dying As I Was A Few Years Ago

Before My Darling Carol Had Her Little Heart To Heart With Her Big Heavenly Father

So I'll Pray And Kneel Beside My Beloved Family

Praying For You And Yours

Dear Sister

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Tigger, when I say I understand...believe me I do.

For years I thought if this or that happens...this is what will be. Well one of the things did happen....

I had to come to a clear and humbling place..that God never left me before...why would He do it now... during trying times. The trick of the enemy is to get us up all wrap up into stuff that haven't and may never eve happen. I want you to start speaking life into existence...every time he speak negative...turn it around to positive. I am a witness to how God operates during the storms and darkness that comes into our lives. We will never see the light at the end of the tunnel..if we keep looking back...or speaking things into existence that hasn't or even meant to happen. Position yourself for victory...its in His Word and its in your testimony of the things He has already done!!

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits....

Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character' it becomes your destiny.

Tigger, God has great things in store for you....In Jesus' Name, Amen. :wub: