WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

There are also reports that Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten and that he was crying for help. The word that is thought to be coon may have been goon. Zimmerman is said to be suffering from a broken nose and lacerations to the back of his head. Meanwhile, he and his family have had to go into hiding because of the calls for violence and vigilantism.:blink:

Like I said, "God is watching." The Jury is not in on this subject matter and what the media is reporting amounts to wild accusations while the Lefty's and race baiting poverty pimps are out calling for Blood.

Zimmerman stalked someone from an idling car, and then approached that person. That is SUPER creepy. Trayvon was probably fearing for his life. Before that scuffle, Eye-Witnesses report Trayvon screaming for help.

The only times I ever heard about someone stalking someone from an idling car is if they are about to get mugged. The only other time, which I've seen, was someone

P.S. I've not quoted anything. I've actually spent some time investigating the situation instead of rolling with what the HuffPo and the Al Sharpton have to say about it.:emot-handshake:

So have I. :)

You were talking about the political game that gets played in situations like this. How people get painted as Malcontents. The same source (The Blaze, started by Glenn Beck) you quoted posted that other article. That's painting someone (a dead kid, no less) as a malcontent, which you seem to be accusing the left of.

The reality is, from that, that this isn't just certain people on the left acting terrible, it's certain people on the right too. Both sides do it. It's nothing new. Rather than trying to point that stuff out, we should be trying to figure out the truth of the matter.

Slamming the left like you've been doing in this thread is political opportunism, just like you've been accusing the left of here.

Please comment on the OP. What do you think of Calypso Louie's call for "no Peace" and the calls for Violence and a bounty for the death of Zimmerman by the Black Panthers.

Do two wrongs make a right?

Of course not. That stuff is terrible. Why would I think that's ok? I've already said those comments were uncalled for.

It's a desperate tragedy that this young man had to lose his life, but what's infinately more tragic is what you, the Media, Louis Farrakhan, the Left, and the Black Panthers are trying to do to this man Zimmermans life in order to cause strife, malfeasance, and to make a Political point.

Remember, "God is watching." :thumbsup:

God was watching when someone thinking he was a helping people got out of his car with a gun and ended someones life. You bet there's been a lot of terrible commentary, I agree with you.

But what's worse than any death threats by The Black Panthers or media personalities on the right blaming Trayvon for getting killed is someone being dead. You can clear your name, to a point in court after slander. You can recover from an injury. But you cannot reverse what Zimmerman did.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

That the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans use a tragedy such as this to promote hatred and discord is nothing new and should not be surprising.

Hopefully we can all agree that "racism" is a sin - the same as any other sin. Like sin, it will not be completely eradicated until Jesus returns.

But in a perverse fashion, these modern day PT Barnums actually PROMOTE racism - all the while saying they are fighting it.

These people are beneath contempt for what they do. In a sane society they would be relegated to the back pages where they belong.

What is illustrative, however, is the reaction of the Obama administration thus far.

Consider what COULD have been done:

President Obama COULD have said "I will have no comment until all the facts are in". A perfectly understandable response - which he did not of course take. Instead, he injected HIMSELF into it by saying "If I had a son, he'd look like Trevon."

(One has to ask - why does THAT matter? Hmmmm?)

Obama went on to say that "laws might have to be reviewed, blah blah blah. Can you say "never let a good crisis go to waste.?"

The simple facts are no modern day nation has been as impacted by race as the USA. We fought a Civil War over it. Lincoln was murdered over it. Good people OF ALL COLORS have sacrificed and even died in their efforts to promote civil rights for ALL citizens.

Much ground has been covered, and much progress has been made. Have we arrived at a perfect, post-racial society? No - of course not. And we won't until Jesus comes.

(But that shouldn't negate the progress that has been made.)

Yes, we all know about the Jacksons, Sharptons and Farrakhans and what they're about. No surprise there.

But is it too much to expect our president and his administration to promote unity instead of division like the race baiters do?

It seems so.

Blessings!

-Ed

Ed,

Do you believe that the U.S. Justice Department should be going after the Black Panther party for promoting Vigilantism and actually placing a bounty on this man Zimmermans head? They have literally called for his death and put up $10,000.00 for someone to do so. :blink:

I know that Obama and the corrupt Holder will do absolutely nothing about this but it is shockingly frightening that this is allowed to go on in the face of Justice. This is wholly unrighteous.:o

Look at how a Football Coach, one of his coordiantors, and a GM of the New Orleans Saints were treated for merely placing a bounty on opposing football players. They weren't even calling for they're death.

Peace,

Dave

There are also reports that Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten and that he was crying for help. The word that is thought to be coon may have been goon. Zimmerman is said to be suffering from a broken nose and lacerations to the back of his head. Meanwhile, he and his family have had to go into hiding because of the calls for violence and vigilantism.:blink:

Like I said, "God is watching." The Jury is not in on this subject matter and what the media is reporting amounts to wild accusations while the Lefty's and race baiting poverty pimps are out calling for Blood.

Zimmerman stalked someone from an idling car, and then approached that person. That is SUPER creepy. Trayvon was probably fearing for his life. Before that scuffle, Eye-Witnesses report Trayvon screaming for help.

The only times I ever heard about someone stalking someone from an idling car is if they are about to get mugged. The only other time, which I've seen, was someone

P.S. I've not quoted anything. I've actually spent some time investigating the situation instead of rolling with what the HuffPo and the Al Sharpton have to say about it.:emot-handshake:

So have I. :)

You were talking about the political game that gets played in situations like this. How people get painted as Malcontents. The same source (The Blaze, started by Glenn Beck) you quoted posted that other article. That's painting someone (a dead kid, no less) as a malcontent, which you seem to be accusing the left of.

The reality is, from that, that this isn't just certain people on the left acting terrible, it's certain people on the right too. Both sides do it. It's nothing new. Rather than trying to point that stuff out, we should be trying to figure out the truth of the matter.

Slamming the left like you've been doing in this thread is political opportunism, just like you've been accusing the left of here.

Please comment on the OP. What do you think of Calypso Louie's call for "no Peace" and the calls for Violence and a bounty for the death of Zimmerman by the Black Panthers.

Do two wrongs make a right?

Of course not. That stuff is terrible. Why would I think that's ok? I've already said those comments were uncalled for.

It's a desperate tragedy that this young man had to lose his life, but what's infinately more tragic is what you, the Media, Louis Farrakhan, the Left, and the Black Panthers are trying to do to this man Zimmermans life in order to cause strife, malfeasance, and to make a Political point.

Remember, "God is watching." :thumbsup:

God was watching when someone thinking he was a helping people got out of his car with a gun and ended someones life. You bet there's been a lot of terrible commentary, I agree with you.

But what's worse than any death threats by The Black Panthers or media personalities on the right blaming Trayvon for getting killed is someone being dead. You can clear your name, to a point in court after slander. You can recover from an injury. But you cannot reverse what Zimmerman did.

You can clear your name, to a point in court after slander. You can recover from an injury. But you cannot reverse what Zimmerman did.

Since you know every thing and every ones hearts intent you've already come to a conclussion.:o Congratulations because the facts aren't even all in yet. There will be a Grand Jury and there will be fact finding. There will be the local police departments notes read into the record. There will be other witnesses.

The fact that you state that Zimmerman was stalking someone who was tresspassing in a gated community while in the course of his duty as a duly elected community watchman shows that you don't care about the facts. :blink: I'm not defending Zimmerman. I'm stating that the mob rule of the Left is never a good idea. It's also never a good idea to administer Justice prior to the facts all being in and at the end of an angry mob or death threats and bounties. It's also not good to assume.

I will ask again. :blink: Do two wrongs make a right? If they do you will have to find Biblical notation for me to accept it.

I'll ask you the same thing that I asked Ed. Do you believe that Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department should go after the Black Panther Party for the bounty? If not, why not?

You also assume that I am not saddened by Treyvons death. It's desperately sad, it's even more sad what you, the Left, Louis Farrakhan, the Media, The President, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the Black Panther Party are doing to this young mans memory and to a possibly innocent man. :thumbsup: Sadly, I would expect nothing less.:blink:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

That the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans use a tragedy such as this to promote hatred and discord is nothing new and should not be surprising.

Hopefully we can all agree that "racism" is a sin - the same as any other sin. Like sin, it will not be completely eradicated until Jesus returns.

But in a perverse fashion, these modern day PT Barnums actually PROMOTE racism - all the while saying they are fighting it.

These people are beneath contempt for what they do. In a sane society they would be relegated to the back pages where they belong.

What is illustrative, however, is the reaction of the Obama administration thus far.

President Obama COULD have said "I will have no comment until all the facts are in". A perfectly understandable response - which he did not of course take. Instead, he injected HIMSELF into it by saying "If I had a son, he'd look like Trevon."

Obama went on to say that "laws might have to be reviewed, blah blah blah. Can you say "never let a good crisis go to waste.?"

The simple facts are no modern day nation has been as impacted by race as the USA. We fought a Civil War over it. Lincoln was murdered over it. Good people OF ALL COLORS have sacrificed and even died in their efforts to promote civil rights for ALL citizens.

Much ground has been covered, and much progress has been made. Have we arrived at a perfect, post-racial society? No - of course not. And we won't until Jesus comes.

Yes, we all know about the Jacksons, Sharptons and Farrakhans and what they're about. No surprise there.

But is it too much to expect our president and his administration to promote unity instead of division like the race baiters do?

It seems so.

Blessings!

-Ed

Ed,

Do you believe that the U.S. Justice Department should be going after the Black Panther party for promoting Vigilantism and actually placing a bounty on this man Zimmermans head? They have literally called for his death and put up $10,000.00 for someone to do so. :blink:

I know that Obama and the corrupt Holder will do absolutely nothing about this but it is shockingly frightening that this is allowed to go on in the face of Justice. This is wholly unrighteous.:o

Look at how a Football Coach, one of his coordiantors, and a GM of the New Orleans Saints were treated for merely placing a bounty on opposing football players. They weren't even calling for they're death.

Peace,

Dave

Yes.

I did a quick 5 minute Google search on the issue of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) calling for this "fatwah" - and I found an article in the Atlanta Journal/Constitution. (hardly a "right-wing" publication, BTW)

Link to article

In that article was this:

According to the website of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the New Black Panthers "is a virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers." The group was founded in Dallas in 1989 and believes black Americans should have their own nation, according to the SPLC.

What an opportunity for "healing" and "even-handedness" if Holder's (in)Justice Dept. would go after them for this clear threat to an "innocent-until-proven-guilty" US citizen.

Which is EXACTLY why it won't happen. After all, this is the same justice dept. that refused to go after the NBPP for clear voter intimidation in Philadelphia.

Blessings!

-Ed

It seems so.

Blessings!

-Ed

Ed,

Peace,

Dave

Yes.

I did a quick 5 minute Google search on the issue of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) calling for this "fatwah" - and I found an article in the Atlanta Journal/Constitution. (hardly a "right-wing" publication, BTW)

Link to article

In that article was this:

According to the website of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the New Black Panthers "is a virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers." The group was founded in Dallas in 1989 and believes black Americans should have their own nation, according to the SPLC.

What an opportunity for "healing" and "even-handedness" if Holder's (in)Justice Dept. would go after them for this clear threat to an "innocent-until-proven-guilty" US citizen.

Which is EXACTLY why it won't happen. After all, this is the same justice dept. that refused to go after the NBPP for clear voter intimidation in Philadelphia.

Blessings!

-Ed

Amen and thanks brother.:wub:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

With the death of this young man, there has been a lot of racial uproar by those that want to stir it up. That they have used this tragic death to further their own agendas is just a reflection of who they are & who they serve.

Yesterday, I watched the City Council meeting with the family of Trayvon. Up to this point all I had heard was the crazy media hype (live near there & it's ALL that's on local news). What I saw yesterday was a hurting family that wants justice for their son. Not from the Panthers or vigilantes, but from the law, that is supposed to be for every citizen. From what was said by the family lawyer, the local police handled the whole situation VERY badly.

Here are a few things I learned:

The Mayor was advised by someone (didn't say who) not to get the 911 calls released--but he did it anyway.(good) Was said that on the tape the boy sounded terrified & was calling out for his mother.

The police let Zimmerman go home, with his weapon, collecting no evidence, only his statement

A drug & alcohol test was performed on the boy.

The police did not know the boy's background at the time but were aware of Zimmermans.

The family is calling for investigation into the police department & measures taken to 'clean it up'.

The family is calling for the arrest of Zimmerman & that justice be served.

This is a tragic case & I think the locals are tired of the "good old boy" system that has been in play there for years. And rightly so.

on a side note: I was deeply moved by the prayer that was said before the meeting . Prayer is much needed for the family & all involved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When we set up our neighborhood watch, we forbade guns with the watchers. It's OK to carry a concealed weapon if you are just going out, but if you're looking for problems, very very few people have the training to handle this kind of situation. This case is important for it sets standards for the rest of the country. could make it more fearful of neighborhood watches than muggers.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

When we set up our neighborhood watch, we forbade guns with the watchers. It's OK to carry a concealed weapon if you are just going out, but if you're looking for problems, very very few people have the training to handle this kind of situation. This case is important for it sets standards for the rest of the country. could make it more fearful of neighborhood watches than muggers.

I'm scratching my head on this case and I'm waiting to see what the grand jury finds out.

I personally have no problem with any law abiding citizen legally carrying a concealed weapon, regardless if they are neighborhood watch or not. Who has the most chance of being in danger, the average guy on the street or a neighborhood watchman. If I were a neighborhood watchman and I came across some thugs that are up to no good (robbery, rape, assault, etc) I would want to be able to protect myself or someone else. Criminals won't let you go because your unarmed.