• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Zimmerman followed Trayvon.

If Trayvon was kind of freaked out that someone was stalking him, and reacted in self defense, at that point there would be a fight. If Zimmerman in the course of that fight then drew his gun and shot Trayvon, Zimmerman is screwed.

The narrative that is coming out now says that Zimmerman had stoppd following Trayon when Trayvon confronted him. If so, Trayvon initiated the fight and it was Zimmerman on the ground calling for help and drew his gun in self-defense. That is not murder. Possibly manslaughter.

Zimmerman was almost certainly not in immediate life threatening danger even if he was on the bottom in that scuffle. For a conflict that took a good 30 seconds, he got first aid treatment (from the Police, not even the Paramedics) and walked into the station without so much as a bandage on.

Actually, he rejected the first aid offered by the paramedics. It wasn't the case that his injuries were so minor that he didn't need first aid from the paramedics. He refused it when offered by them. Photos have emerged of the injuries he received including lacerations and bleeding from the back of the head.

Secondly, in the heat of a fight, you may or may not know just how much danger you are in. In the heat of a scuffle you can't know just what the other person is thinking or if they may inadvertantly do something to you that is life-threatening. You sort of have to expect the worst.

If a bar fight that ends in a death is second degree murder, this isn't much of a stretch for that.

This can't be compared to a bar fight.

Shiloh you covered it very well, the problem is self proclaimed lawyers only want to see what they want to see and that is how we get an lynch mob.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Back to the OP, it might be that Farrakhan was responding to the storied that the news people had edited... I know the first thing I head on the news made Zimmerman out to be something terrible..... then again Farrakhin would probably think that anyway.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Chirp, chirp chirp, chirp!:blink: (crickets)

I was wondering where my hypo, ah ahem oops, I meant Leftist friends are today. :noidea:

There's folks on Twitter and in the public calling for Zimmermans death, calling for the defense attorneys death, calling for the Judges death because Zimmerman was released on bail.

Where's the hue and cry, the ballyhoo, where are the calls of outrage?

Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I was wondering where my hypo, ah ahem oops, I meant Leftist friends are today. :noidea:

There's folks on Twitter and in the public calling for Zimmermans death, calling for the defense attorneys death, calling for the Judges death because Zimmerman was released on bail.

Yes, surely one of the biggest protagonists for lynching Zimmerman in this thread will be along any moment to condemn the actions of these people calling for Zimmerman's death.

You guys are bad. :laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Let's call it what it is -

People are more angry at what racial profiling than they are first degree murder.

As long as people believe Zimmerman and the sheriff acted out of racism, they will hate him to their own graves.

This is the most fair and unbiased news story that I've seen on this subject;

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425 :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

I do not go look on twitter for hateful things nor do I care to try search out stories about such garbage behaviour. That stuff is obviously wrong. I don't go search out negative things to then go be outraged about all the negative stories I see because that generally spreads negativity.

Do you think us 'leftists' think that those death threats are ok or something?

Guest shiloh357

I do not go look on twitter for hateful things nor do I care to try search out stories about such garbage behaviour. That stuff is obviously wrong. I don't go search out negative things to then go be outraged about all the negative stories I see because that generally spreads negativity.

Do you think us 'leftists' think that those death threats are ok or something?

You still don't get it. It is the fact that the left are a bunch of hypocrites. You waste no time squawking and screeching about people like Rush, but are consistently silent when it comes to these types of issues. Had someone percievied as a conservative made these kinds of threats, the left would be foaming at the mouth over it. The problem is that the left had already fomented the narrative that Zimmerman was a racist who hunted down Martin and murdered him. They perpetuated that narrative and leftist loons like Jackson and Sharpton incited hate and anger. And by the way, they are not stories one has to go and search out. They veritible front page news. They are stories that leftists simply ignore because either they don't want to face up to the facts, or they basically agree

Now, because of the loony left, people are calling for the death of Zimmerman. He has been tried and convincted in the court of public opinion and it will next to impossible for him to get a fair trial in this country. We have the black panthers putting a price on his head and the left says nothing. The leftist media has been caught doctoring recordings to make Zimmerman look guilty, and the left pretty much says nothing. The presumption of innocence has been trampled, and the left is to blame.

The left is to blame if there are riots and more bloodshed. They opened that can of worms and should be willing to take responsibility for the ensuing violence.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This is the most fair and unbiased news story that I've seen on this subject;

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425 :thumbsup:

Wow, that explains a lot, for sure....why he carried a gun, why he was suspicious, why he didn't follow police directives to hang back and wait.

Right or wrong, it isn't what has been portrayed of him.

Where's the outrage?

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/05/beating-church-and-brambleton

Where are my indignant Leftist friends? Where is the litany of outrage and the calls for arrest if not outright hanging and murder?:noidea:

Ah' Hypocrisy there is none sweeter save the Rose.:emot-handshake::rolleyes: