• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I say forgo public opinion and let the investigation and the court decide.

I'm tired of these court-case circuses.

(I'm not denying the tragedy or mishandling of the situation, BTW.)

This case will never be tried. Why not? Because there is no way George Zimmerman can receive a fair trial thanks to his being tried in the media. Trial by mob never works. These people have blown any chance at all of receiving true justice with their antics.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Have you guys read the acknowledgement that NBC sent out today, that they edited the 911 call?

http://www.news.com....0-1226318992043

This just proves that the media had an agenda to spin it into a race issue. Thats all.

Yes it does show that. Sensationalism sells, and race wars are sensational, as far as media is concerned.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

"That's all???"

That's all," sounds so frivilous. It struck me as saying..... "Oh, it's no big deal.... they're just trying to start race wars..." LoL

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

The news here has 2 lawyers on who examined the evidence. They claim that it is clear that zimmerman was defending his life and they cannot believe what the media has portrayed and the race baiting that is taking place. They said that given the evidence, if it even went to trial, the case would be dismissed.

Meanwhile the bounty on zimmermans head remains. Why isnt anyone going after that?

The news here has 2 lawyers on who examined the evidence. They claim that it is clear that zimmerman was defending his life and they cannot believe what the media has portrayed and the race baiting that is taking place. They said that given the evidence, if it even went to trial, the case would be dismissed.

Meanwhile the bounty on zimmermans head remains. Why isnt anyone going after that?

I think we needf to bring charges on the news people for inciting a people to violence.

I just read an article somewhere that an 78 year old man was beaten up and the people who were doing were saying it was for trayvon..... It's dumb stuff like this that start riots.

I think we needf to bring charges on the news people for inciting a people to violence.

I just read an article somewhere that an 78 year old man was beaten up and the people who were doing were saying it was for trayvon..... It's dumb stuff like this that start riots.

Wow you don't have a law that covers that?

Wow you don't have a law that covers that?

The Supreme Court decided in Brandenburg v. Ohio that free speech did not protect speech that brings harm to others.

Ohio has a law stating that if you incite people to commit violence it ia against the law. I don't remember the details.

I do not know if all the states have that, but at the very least it would fall under hate speech. One of the networks edited Zimmerman's words to make him sound very bigoted and made it sound like he was hunting Trayvon down. He was simply answering questions that the 911 operator was asking him. People that evil (or stupid) don't need to be in the news business.