Jon The Jew

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Steff is right. FOI documents of notes show we knew at the high administration levels that is was coming. It worked and all is on path now so don't worry aobut it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

The problem is, the history channel doesn't say what you're teaching. What they teach is that FDR has warnings that there would be an attack on a US Naval base, we just didn't know when or which one. Many thought that it would actually be California. Others predicted Hawaii. Pearl Harbor, like 9/11, was a result of poor interpretation of the evidence.

Officially maybe but there isn't just 2 or 3 pieces of evidence pointing out that FDR knew ahead of time, but dozens.

It's time to face the facts that our government willingly let 2400 people die to galvanize public opinion towards the war.

good.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Well, unless anyone besides Steff would like to comment, feel free. I don't waste my time on conspiracy theorists.

As far as saying a veteran died for a mistake, I never have said that in my life. I wish people would read what I'm saying. Both my grandfathers served in WWII. My father served in Vietnam. I'm a JEW, whose family escaped the Czars of Russia because of religious and racial persecution. So a Jew against WWII is bit stupid. I am normally the top defender/supporter of veterans, no matter what they're fighting for.

This is a bit discouraging, because teenagers (13-17) on another message board read the same things I've said here and actually understood it was a comparison.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe you should spend a little time to get to know the rulers of your future...... until Jesus gets back that is.....

BTW most of us conspiracy theorists don't waste our time on people with their heads in the sand either :t2: But seeings how we are all in this together, I'll watch your back anyway. :t2:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

There IS evidence showing that prior to "the final solution" Hitler had announced his plans to exterminate the Jewish people quite publicly....and that before this ever began Hitler offered to any country that wanted to offer refuge to the jews the right to do so. Not to mention that our country was offered 50,000 jewish children but refused to take them. When a boatload escaped...no country would have them (The boat tried America but was kept from entering our waters by the coast gaurd.) and they finally had to return...only to die in the camps. Hitler had PERMISSION in essence to do what he did. Every country that refused jewish intrance to thier land and who did not come to our defense gave that permission. Don't try to say we Americans were innocent.....only that we saw our error and in the end tried to do what is right.

Even the Pope knew it was happening but choose not to intervene on thier behalf. (It was not till lator that the Pope spoke out against such crimes.) And in each country involved the church had a strong role in turning the jewish people over to Hitler's army. We can blame it all on Hitler but in reality he could not have done what he did without the support of those who had the most reason to be against it.

On the flip side. The stories of jewish people saved by individuals who cared enough to risk thier own lives on our behalf are numerous. These people, most who loved G-d and were willing to risk thier own lives to intervene for His people are a great testament to what individuals who are willing can accomplish in combating evil and predudices. They also give reason to pause before lumping all goyim together and reason to look again at the differences in thier relationship with G-d compared to those who turned thier backs. I would say that as always there was a remnant representing G-d to the people...in this case christians who acted on G-ds behalf for our people.

The importance of the Land of Israel as a refuge for the worlds Jewish people cannot be stressed enough. NEVER AGAIN will there be no land that wants our people - we now have a haven. NEVER AGAIN will we be at the mercy of others for our sole protection - we have a great army. NEVER AGAIN can others expect to determine whether we will survive or not - we have our own government. But most important of all.....we are now in a position,in our own land, for G-d to show to all HIS support of our people for all to see.

LOL just realized how long this is becoming so i will shut up. Before i do tho let me say that I in no way mean this as a slam to any here...few here value the freedom, acceptance and kindness found here as much as i do. This place has become a safe place of haven for me in which I have learned much about Yeshua and what his true followers are really like. Stay as you are!!!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Azriella,

Your God is my God. Your King is my King. Your Messiah is my Messiah.

There's no God like Jehovah!

God Loves you. :il: So I do too. :t2: Please stay and learn more about Yeshua. :t2:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Well, unless anyone besides Steff would like to comment, feel free. I don't waste my time on conspiracy theorists.

As far as saying a veteran died for a mistake, I never have said that in my life. I wish people would read what I'm saying. Both my grandfathers served in WWII. My father served in Vietnam. I'm a JEW, whose family escaped the Czars of Russia because of religious and racial persecution. So a Jew against WWII is bit stupid. I am normally the top defender/supporter of veterans, no matter what they're fighting for.

This is a bit discouraging, because teenagers (13-17) on another message board read the same things I've said here and actually understood it was a comparison.

You will find often enough I think that many do not read the whole post and worse jump to conclusions that are not even hinted at.

Good post though.

As a "Conspirisy Theorist" if you want to classify me that way. Not only did they know that an attack was due to happen but they deliberately brought all the battle ships and cruisers close together. Something they would do to combat espionage not attack. Is there a connection to Iraq?

LT

Conspiracy theorists have been around for a long time evidently....

So...FDR decided we should go ahead and destroy the entire Pacific Fleet too?

It's just ludicrous. C'mon guys...use a brain cell.

:king:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

No Yod, he made sure our most important ships, Aircraft carriers weren't in harbor.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  340
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

if your going to spout off with things from the past you had better make sure your facts are straight. for one after japan attacked us on dec 7 1941, we virtually had no navy and could not launch any type of offensive action at the time, the us army and army air corps. was in the pacific but mcarthur used the marines more for they were better trained for amphibious assaults. the us did know about the concentration camps prior to d-day but we had no way of getting to them at that time, russia was not pushing the germans back until the us had stormed the beaches of normany, we also had to get the germans out of north africa first then out of italy before we could concentrate on the french coast. and if anyone says the wwII was a mistake has never talked to those that not only fought in the war but aswell to those that survived the death camps....and I believe this issue should never have been brought up here.. I have taken offense to it. I am a veteran. and most of my uncles aswell as my father fought in that war.......oak

Read his last line. He says he does not believe WWII is a mistake. He'd have to be an idiot to believe that. His point is that that is the kind of thinking that is getting in our way right now with the war in Iraq. Liberal bologna. Btw, thank you for your great service to our country. It is an honor to live in a country with the "Greatest Generation" still around to help us see straight in these darkest of hours. You and your comrades will always be my greatest heroes.