Guest HisG

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Agreed ! If they stopped working so much they would have the time to exercise.

:thumbsup:

:24::24::24::24:

yep ..we women are sooo lazy I stay in bed till 5am most mornings before getting up/showered /dressed/medicated then down to clean up after my foster dogs , take my collie pup for a 40 min walk then back to walk the slower/older/less able dogs ( as well as the collie pup again ) . Back home to feed them all ( most are on different dets so i cant just lump it all together ) Then clean the bedding and wash the floor ( again ) put the washing that was done the night before on the line to dry ... take the pups outside to do their house training then I can clean up and have breakfast before my grandchildren arrive at 8am so parents can go to work

look after anything between 2 and 6 children under the age of 7 , make all costumes/cakes art stuff they need for school as well as repair any broken clothes as I know they wont get fixed otherwise.. feed them all, collect the ones from schooland then hand them over ( or most of the time hand all of them over ) to parents at times between 5 and 7pm. Take the dogs out walking again etc ...

I am called a lady of leisure since I dont work( I retired to have more time ) :24::24::24::24:

Wow, LPT! You are even busier than me.....and I work a full time job. Lazy women, indeed; it had to be a man that did that study! :huh:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I've known both men and women to be lazy...and i've known both men and women who ran circles around me. I think it's pretty well divided up. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,935
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  232
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Are women lazy?

They get half as much exercise a day as men :o

http://health.ninems...se-a-day-as-men

Yeap~! They Never Talk In Church ~ ~ ~

We cant ..we are too lazy to bother :rolleyes:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not buying this at all. Whenever you see exercise clubs they are predominately women with few men to be seen. I have a saying, "I aint man enough to be a woman." I want nothing to do with their duties and schedules. I'm not proud of it but I like being a slothful, lazy man. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/22/1997

i think we get less excersize because we can't take more excersize, meaning that we aren't physically as strong as men.

dont jump on me. I have nothing against women - i am one >_<

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Average day for the lazy woman...

Each time a baby was born...there was a toddler...up and down all through the night when baby cry..after about 3 hours of sleep...7am toddler is up..ready for breakfast..while hubby is just getting out of the shower after a good night rest..comes downstairs...ready for breakfast...while hubby and toddler eats a hot and nourish meal...baby need changing and feeding...hubby off to work...get toddler bathe and dress...tackle cleaning up kitchen...load clothes in washer..toddler wants to play...baby wants changing and feeding...toddler want lunch...toddler and baby down for a nap...put another load in washer... fold dried clothes...go upstairs make beds..clean bathrooms...vac floor...mop bathrooms...baby needs changing... toddler and baby continues nap...take 2nd load of clothes out of dryer and fold...finish cleaning...think about what to cook for supper...baby and toddler is up...baby need changing and feeding...toddler need "me" time...read and have a tea party...baby naps...toddler settlers down to watch cartoons...go in kitchen starts dinner...toddler needs snack...baby needs feeding and changing...set table for dinner...baby need changing ...husband comes home and you ask "how was your day"...you listen (while fixing his plate) he shares the great day he's had...then... complains about being stuck in traffic...baby needs changing and feeding...toddler need bath and a story read before bed...hubby settlers in his easy chair and watch sports...both toddler and baby is off to dreamville...go back to kitchen... put up left overs ...finish cleaning kitchen...put another load of clothes in washer...go upstairs...take a bath...get ready for bed...hubby has that twinkle in his eyes :blink:... :emot-highfive: BUT :emot-highfive:...baby cries..need feeding and changing...don't you just love a newborn...:P...boy was I lazy today or what? What woman do you know has time to exercise...better yet be able to move her body after a day of housecleaning and kids?

I'm not buying this at all. Whenever you see exercise clubs they are predominately women with few men to be seen. I have a saying, "I aint man enough to be a woman." I want nothing to do with their duties and schedules. I'm not proud of it but I like being a slothful, lazy man. :rolleyes:

A rarity you are.....an honest man! :taped:

Average day for the lazy woman...

Each time a baby was born...there was a toddler...up and down all through the night when baby cry..after about 3 hours of sleep...7am toddler is up..ready for breakfast..while hubby is just getting out of the shower after a good night rest..comes downstairs...ready for breakfast...while hubby and toddler eats a hot and nourish meal...baby need changing and feeding...hubby off to work...get toddler bathe and dress...tackle cleaning up kitchen...load clothes in washer..toddler wants to play...baby wants changing and feeding...toddler want lunch...toddler and baby down for a nap...put another load in washer... fold dried clothes...go upstairs make beds..clean bathrooms...vac floor...mop bathrooms...baby needs changing... toddler and baby continues nap...take 2nd load of clothes out of dryer and fold...finish cleaning...think about what to cook for supper...baby and toddler is up...baby need changing and feeding...toddler need "me" time...read and have a tea party...baby naps...toddler settlers down to watch cartoons...go in kitchen starts dinner...toddler needs snack...baby needs feeding and changing...set table for dinner...baby need changing ...husband comes home and you ask "how was your day"...you listen (while fixing his plate) he shares the great day he's had...then... complains about being stuck in traffic...baby needs changing and feeding...toddler need bath and a story read before bed...hubby settlers in his easy chair and watch sports...both toddler and baby is off to dreamville...go back to kitchen... put up left overs ...finish cleaning kitchen...put another load of clothes in washer...go upstairs...take a bath...get ready for bed...hubby has that twinkle in his eyes :blink:... :emot-highfive: BUT :emot-highfive:...baby cries..need feeding and changing...don't you just love a newborn...:P...boy was I lazy today or what? What woman do you know has time to exercise...better yet be able to move her body after a day of housecleaning and kids?

2J, you have absolutely described a new mother's typical day! It makes me wonder how I survived those 'lazy' years.....:whistling: