IGNORED

The origin of the Seal of Solomon (commonly called the Satr of David)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

alright then...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi all,

I tried searching through this thread, but was unable to find a discussion on Acts 7:43;

Yea, you took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which you made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Do any of you see this star as the Star of David or can you show that it is definetly not the Star of David?

Thanks,

joco

i can't find any reference to it in the Bible, or for that matter the Talmud. it's my understanding that it was selected by the early Zionist movement from the late 1890's.

Hi all,

I tried searching through this thread, but was unable to find a discussion on Acts 7:43;

Yea, you took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which you made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Do any of you see this star as the Star of David or can you show that it is definetly not the Star of David?

Thanks,

joco

i can't find any reference to it in the Bible, or for that matter the Talmud. it's my understanding that it was selected by the early Zionist movement from the late 1890's.

Stephen is quoting from Amos 5:26-27:

But you have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which you made to yourselves.

Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, says Yahweh, whose name
is
the Elohim of hosts.

Therefore, this star was in use prior to Babylon and was one of the reasons why Yahweh sent them into captivity. Some have suggested that this star was adopted by Solomon who was influenced by his pagan wives.

But is this the star of david that is in use today or the five pointed star with two points on top?

I don't know, but I would rather err on the side of caution and not use either star. If the Jewish star is the star of Remphan, then it is a sin to bring such an abomination into one's house or worship. If it is not that star, then I simply failed to have that man-made decoration adorning my house. :)

Google "star of moloch molech" and the Star of David pops up all over the place in images.

My ultimate point was that 666 is a simple mark no complexity or subcutaneous chip is needed. Just the mark symbolizing you belong to the beast.

It could be 666 or the star of David (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sided center) and if so it would mean:

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

the covenant means the Mosaic covenant (which is the fig tree Jesus cursed as he himself is the fulfillment of it and it no longer stands as the Messianic forerunner). And in the middle of the week the beast reneges on that covenant.

mark.jpg

???

that is the eternal 666 used by the New Age Teachers

that is the eternal 666 used by the New Age Teachers

OIC

My ultimate point was that 666 is a simple mark no complexity or subcutaneous chip is needed. Just the mark symbolizing you belong to the beast.

It could be 666 or the star of David (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sided center) and if so it would mean:

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

the covenant means the Mosaic covenant (which is the fig tree Jesus cursed as he himself is the fulfillment of it and it no longer stands as the Messianic forerunner). And in the middle of the week the beast reneges on that covenant.

I disagree. The fig tree does not represent the Mosaic covenant. It represents the Jews of Messiah's day who bore no fruit acceptable to Yahweh. This can also be seen in Luke 13:6-9 with the parable of the fig tree.

Hosea 9:10 (KJV)

10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Mark made the point that it was not yet the season for figs. There is a per-seasonal fig that sometimes comes which is particularly sweet. Y'shua HaMoshiakh was looking for any who figured out his plan of redemption before the cross and there were none. Consequently even in the renewal of the fig tree which is a sign of the last days they do not produce fruit but only leaves.

Fig leaves by the rule of first mention would therefore be fruitless humanist acts of religion to cover sin...

Genesis 3:7 (KJV)

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

So no man ever eats fruit from the fig tree ever again even though the withered fig tree will come back to life and produce religion...