IGNORED

The origin of the Seal of Solomon (commonly called the Satr of David)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I made a mistake in understanding about the topic, the Seal of Solomon (Star of David), I though the topic spoke of an artifact that might of had powers. How I reached that understanding is not important. Of course the symbol is to be esteemed and I love to see it on Israeli flags because it causes the memory of David's greatness.

I am sorry JohnDB, for snapping to a harsh judgement of your OP.

Thank you for that. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And who is going to raise Judas Iscariot? God?

Has Satan ever raised the dead?

Revelation 20:1-3 (KJV)

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

You are really stretching words to support your belief. If Satan can enter a man just like any demon can enter a man - what makes Satan tied to that man for eternity? No.

And I don't know how you figure the 1000 years fits into this - when Judas died close to 2000 years ago.

Anyway, I've got too many things to work on than to keep up with this. I strongly disagree with your connections and conclusions.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

You are really stretching words to support your belief. If Satan can enter a man just like any demon can enter a man - what makes Satan tied to that man for eternity? No.

And I don't know how you figure the 1000 years fits into this - when Judas died close to 2000 years ago.

Anyway, I've got too many things to work on than to keep up with this. I strongly disagree with your connections and conclusions.

May I respond to this before you leave?

Once again, Jude 6. Jude 6 makes no sense unless it refers to possession of a host and their disposition once that host expires.

Revelation 20 is a very difficult chapter to interpret. One or two verses seem rather simple to pin down but in context of the overall chapter you encounter a contradiction... or... the "thousand years" is not a literal 999+1 years but a span of many years. Patty Duke used to say her TV brother Ross bugged her a million times... an exaggeration used for emphasis. We used to say "you'll never guess what... not in a million years..."

The Greeks to emphasis duration said mille (thousand). The thousand years could be five or ten thousand years...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Once again, Jude 6. Jude 6 makes no sense unless it refers to possession of a host and their disposition once that host expires.

John, your argument is unfounded though it 'sound' good. You see if Satan actually left his house in exchange for Judas's house and therefore was bound upon the death of Judas, then Paul could not deliver anyone unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh. How do you then reconcile these things?

Gary

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would disagree here. The fallen watchers did not need a host, and they are simply in prison awaiting judgement day.

I would disagree here. The fallen watchers did not need a host, and they are simply in prison awaiting judgement day.

All of them?

So they are all in prison now.

How about 2000 years ago?

How did Satan enter Judas if he was in prison?

Or heaven in the day of Job?

You see the problem with Jude 6 unless it means by leaving the first estate they inhabit a host. And aparently at the death of the host the imprisonment begins.

All of them?

So they are all in prison now.

How about 2000 years ago?

How did Satan enter Judas if he was in prison?

Or heaven in the day of Job?

You see the problem with Jude 6 unless it means by leaving the first estate they inhabit a host. And aparently at the death of the host the imprisonment begins.

Nope, just a couple of hundred of them from the teachings of Enoch, and yes they are still in prison and will be till the end.

Jude 6 (KJV)

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Only 200 did this?

How?

WHat did they do if not possess a host?

Jude 6 (KJV)

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Only 200 did this?

How?

WHat did they do if not possess a host?

Do a google search on Carolyn Hamlett and if she's still on the net and is willing to talk about it she can fill you in on it. I would be breaking a vow to speak of the details

Or you can google "The Black Awakening" and get Russ to talk about the results of it in the world today.

John, your argument is unfounded though it 'sound' good. You see if Satan actually left his house in exchange for Judas's house and therefore was bound upon the death of Judas, then Paul could not deliver anyone unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh. How do you then reconcile these things?

Gary

The same way satan prowls around as a roaring lion... metaphor.

Turning one over to satan for the destruction of the body that the spirit mau be saved on the day of the Lord... is it a literal / actual turning over to the actual devil? Or a metaphor of the removal of God's protection and the death of the one in question.

Do you Gary say that Paul meant the actual Lucifer in that case in 1 Corinthians 5 (establishing a principle for the Church for 2000 years)?

That would make Lucifer quite a busy individual with just those case files alone. Remember, he is not omnipotent.