IGNORED

The origin of the Seal of Solomon (commonly called the Satr of David)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Jude 6 (KJV)

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Only 200 did this?

How?

WHat did they do if not possess a host?

Do a google search on Carolyn Hamlett and if she's still on the net and is willing to talk about it she can fill you in on it. I would be breaking a vow to speak of the details

Or you can google "The Black Awakening" and get Russ to talk about the results of it in the world today.

Sorry. I don't do other folks leg work for them vow or no vow. You present no evidence here to back up your argument then it is mere opinion.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jude 6 (KJV)

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Only 200 did this?

How?

WHat did they do if not possess a host?

Do a google search on Carolyn Hamlett and if she's still on the net and is willing to talk about it she can fill you in on it. I would be breaking a vow to speak of the details

Or you can google "The Black Awakening" and get Russ to talk about the results of it in the world today.

Sorry. I don't do other folks leg work for them vow or no vow. You present no evidence here to back up your argument then it is mere opinion.

You're the one that wants to know not me...... so do your own leg work, for why should it matter to me one way or the other..... take my word for it, or call the source yourself and you won't have to take my word for it at all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

And who is going to raise Judas Iscariot? God?

Has Satan ever raised the dead?

Revelation 20:1-3 (KJV)

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

You are really stretching words to support your belief. If Satan can enter a man just like any demon can enter a man - what makes Satan tied to that man for eternity? No.

And I don't know how you figure the 1000 years fits into this - when Judas died close to 2000 years ago.

Anyway, I've got too many things to work on than to keep up with this. I strongly disagree with your connections and conclusions.

May I respond to this before you leave?

Once again, Jude 6. Jude 6 makes no sense unless it refers to possession of a host and their disposition once that host expires.

John, your argument is unfounded though it 'sound' good. You see if Satan actually left his house in exchange for Judas's house and therefore was bound upon the death of Judas, then Paul could not deliver anyone unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh. How do you then reconcile these things?

Gary

The same way satan prowls around as a roaring lion... metaphor.

Turning one over to satan for the destruction of the body that the spirit mau be saved on the day of the Lord... is it a literal / actual turning over to the actual devil? Or a metaphor of the removal of God's protection and the death of the one in question.

Do you Gary say that Paul meant the actual Lucifer in that case in 1 Corinthians 5 (establishing a principle for the Church for 2000 years)?

That would make Lucifer quite a busy individual with just those case files alone. Remember, he is not omnipotent.

Thanks for explaining your thought process John. Yes. Literal actual. Yes. Meant for the church today as well as the last 2000 years. True Satan is not omnipotent, God is. Satan only has what power God gives to him. The giving over to Satan for the punishment of the flesh is only temporary as Paul clearly shows in his 2nd epistle where he calls for restoration of the one in question. But I think you might have been going for omnipresent instead of omnipotent to which I would also agree that he is not everywhere all at once like God is but scripture clearly states that there is one spirit who works in the children of disobedience. It doesn't say how he gets that work done but just that he does.

Gary

Thanks for the help. Omnipresent was indeed what I meant.

A lot is attributed to the devil that is figurative as he is the father of lies etc.

Flip Wilson used to do a hilarious bit about how the devil got blamed for everything a preacher's wife did wrong.

"the devil made me do it."

Sorry other one I posted my position and backed it with scriptures that support my beliefs.

You say nuh uh, but I can't say why...

Then you float a direction I could waste a lot of time in finding out why you think what you think...

Um... I don't wanna know why that badly...

So... it's your leg work...

Nice try...

Sorry other one I posted my position and backed it with scriptures that support my beliefs.

Then you float a direction I could waste a lot of time in finding out why you think what you think...

Nice try...

Did you ever have someone confide something with you because they needed more understanding about why something happened to them and asked you not to discuss it with other people because they were probably going to write a book about it......

What kind of a friend would I be if I did not keep my word......

And like I said, I really am not concerned about your beliefs at all for they don't affect me one way or the other........ and sooner or later when they come to the surface you'll understand anyway. It's just not worth loosing a friend over.

Nice try...

Did you ever have someone confide something with you because they needed more understanding about why something happened to them and asked you not to discuss it with other people because they were probably going to write a book about it......

And like I said, I really am not concerned about your beliefs at all for they don't affect me one way or the other........ and sooner or later when they come to the surface you'll understand anyway. It's just not worth loosing a friend over.

Not saying this.

I am saying don't expect someone to do your leg work for you when you disagree with them.

Nice try...

Not saying this.

I am saying don't expect someone to do your leg work for you when you disagree with them.

Then I'll let Carolyn tell you in her own words....... no hear say, no documentation needed just her life experiences in her own words.

And I have had others tell me much the same over the years. We met on ProphecyNewsWatch's forum and she was surprised that I knew of these things and that's how we started talking.

http://www.latalkradio.com/archives/Xtract-030611.mp3

i have contacted Carolyn and she agreed to come here and tell her story of the spiritual forces that control the planet earth today if any of you want to hear?

Should I tell her she would be welcome to share her experiences as being raised in an Illiminati family???

Guest shiloh357

Why not? I would be interested in reading a first hand account based on personal experience with the Illuminati.