IGNORED

Who are you going to meet with Jesus in the air?

angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/16/1988

I believe I'll meet all of the saints who have lived and died before me. Hallelujah!

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

My great grandma died a couple of weeks ago, so when Jesus comes back or when I die and I go into heaven!! I will meet her also!! :) I miss her but I know that she is in my heart and in a better place!!!

My great grandma died a couple of weeks ago, so when Jesus comes back or when I die and I go into heaven!! I will meet her also!! :) I miss her but I know that she is in my heart and in a better place!!!

Praying~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So Mike, where in the Bible did you read that says anyone is going to Heaven?

I'm not Mike.....   If this isn't in heaven, fill me in on where it is.

Rev 7:9-10

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,

NASB

Guest Bazz50

other one, Heaven is not even mentioned in Revelation 7: 9-10........your just assuming that it is. Haven't you read where Jesus said the meek will inherit the Earth? If you read the first chapter of Revelation 7 on down, you will noticed that the event is taking place on the Earth and not in Heaven. And Old Testament prophecy tells us that Jesus' throne will be on the Earth. It is said that the Messiah would sit on the throne of his father David. Jesus is a descendant of king David, and David's throne was on the Earth in Jerusalem. The throne that Jesus is now sitting on is not His throne but His Heavenly Father. So the throne that those people will be standing before will be right here on the Earth.

Edited by Bazz50

....Heaven is not even mentioned in Revelation 7: 9-10........your just assuming that it is. 

Haven't you read where Jesus said the meek will inherit the Earth? 

If you read the first chapter of Revelation 7 on down, you will noticed that the event is taking place on the Earth and not in Heaven.

And Old Testament prophecy tells us that Jesus' throne will be on the Earth.

It is said that the Messiah would sit on the throne of his father David. 

Jesus is a descendant of king David, and David's throne was on the Earth in Jerusalem. 

The throne that Jesus is now sitting on is not His throne but His Heavenly Father.

So the throne that those people will be standing before will be right here on the Earth....

~

Some

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Revelation 20:3-5

Like It Hot

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

Some

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Revelation 21:1-2

It Not

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:5

~

Dear

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Brother,

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,

and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,

the earth also and the works that are therein

shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

Can You See

"I've come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were already ablaze! Luke 12:49 (ISV)

It Now?

"As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me," declares the LORD,

"so will your name and descendants endure. Isaiah 66:22 (NIV)

~

Believe

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:

but he that doeth the will of God

abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

And Be Blessed Beloved

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions:

if it were not so, I would have told you.

I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again,

and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Love, Your Brother Joe