angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Terry James is well versed on the rapture of the Church. My issue with Terry James is that he owns the Christian message board " Rapture Ready". I was a member of that message board years ago. The moderators were very, very unkind. One of the administrators of the board is "Buzzard Hut". He was posting some really sick pictures of the holocaust that were against the rules of the board. I called him on it. That made him so mad that he banned me from the board. Not only that he put something on my computer so I could not even get on their site again. Rather disappointing for a Christian message board. I sent several messages to Terry James about my concerns. I never did get a reply.

Guest Robert
1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Terry James is well versed on the rapture of the Church. My issue with Terry James is that he owns the Christian message board " Rapture Ready". I was a member of that message board years ago. The moderators were very, very unkind. One of the administrators of the board is "Buzzard Hut". He was posting some really sick pictures of the holocaust that were against the rules of the board. I called him on it. That made him so mad that he banned me from the board. Not only that he put something on my computer so I could not even get on their site again. Rather disappointing for a Christian message board. I sent several messages to Terry James about my concerns. I never did get a reply.

This is why it matters that our "walk" match our "talk", missmuffet. I'm familiar with Buzzardhut and RR and it's sister site, Rapture Forums, and I know the kind of things that can get posted there. While I am a proponent of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, I do not believe that it should be any sort of "free" card for behavior like theirs. All of us, pre, mid and post-trib believers alike, need to be responsible witnesses for the Lord. And it's a shame Terry never got back to you, although the "politics" on RR are downright appalling and are what drove me off the boards several years ago.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/30/2012 at 5:17 AM, angels4u said:

Two Phases of Second Coming

Absolutely. Christ must first come FOR His saints (the Rapture) before He can come WITH His saints (the Second Coming).  Connecting the Rapture to the Tribulation or the Great Tribulation has no basis in Scripture.

35 minutes ago, RobertS said:

This is why it matters that our "walk" match our "talk", missmuffet. I'm familiar with Buzzardhut and RR and it's sister site, Rapture Forums, and I know the kind of things that can get posted there. While I am a proponent of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, I do not believe that it should be any sort of "free" card for behavior like theirs. All of us, pre, mid and post-trib believers alike, need to be responsible witnesses for the Lord. And it's a shame Terry never got back to you, although the "politics" on RR are downright appalling and are what drove me off the boards several years ago.

They are really cliquish on Rapture Ready and they will not tolerate anyone that is anything other than pre-trib.

Guest Robert
7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

They are really cliquish on Rapture Ready and they will not tolerate anyone that is anything other than pre-trib.

Right; I'd much rather they had let folks come there to discuss it like they do here. While a person or a board can favor a stance, they need to be able to articulate why they take that stance.

12 minutes ago, RobertS said:

Right; I'd much rather they had let folks come there to discuss it like they do here. While a person or a board can favor a stance, they need to be able to articulate why they take that stance.

Yes, they are very prejudice.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:39 AM, seeking the lost said:

Could it be that the Holy Spirit will at the appointed time stop hindering?  To be taken out of the world would mean that He the Holy Spirit is no longer omnipresent.  This is one of the first things that we should learn about God.  There is no place where He is not.  Consider these words from the Old Testament.  Psalms 139:5-12

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

10 even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,” even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee, but the night shineth as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to Thee.

Hi Lost.

In 2 Thess. 2:6-8, we have conclusive proof that the church will be raptured preceding the Week and before the revelation of the Antichrist at the beginning of the Week. "And now ye know what withholdeth  that he might be revealed in his time . . . . only he who now letteth [hindereth, Isa. 43:13; Rom. 1:3]. will let [hinder] until he be taken out of the way. And then shall the wicked be revealed" and not before.

What besides governments, the church, and the Holy Spirit is hindering the powers of darkness from having full sway and thus preventing the revelation of the Antichrist? There is nothing so the hindrance must be one of these. Governments will be in more evidence during the coming reign of the Antichrist than now, yet it will not hinder the revelation of the Antichrist.

The Spirit will not be withdrawn during the tribulation and after the rapture, as is shown in Joel 2:28-32; Acts 2:17-21; Zech. 12:10; John 14:16; Rev. 7:9-17 etc. Rev. 7:9-16 proves that multitudes will be saved during the tribulation, and we maintain that no man ever has been or ever  will be saved except through the ministry of the Holy Spirit (John 3:5-8; 16:7-11; Rom. 8:9;Eph. 2:18; 1 Cor. 6:11; Titus3:5). Acts 2:16-21 proves an outpouring of the Spirit during the tribulation. Since governments and the Holy Spirit remain here during the tribulation it follows by the logical process of elimination that the church is the hindrance referred to. The hinderance will be withdrawn for the simple reason that the church, including every person born of the Spirit, is raptured. Then the Antichrist will be revealed.

The tribulation on Earth will not affect the Spirit, so why would He go and leave the saints here who will be in desperate  need of Him? How could they withstand these things and how could others be saved?   After the rapture of all true believers, the Spirit who remains will save multitudes but He will not hinder the powers of darkness from carrying out their purpose in the fulfilment of prophecy.

The pronoun "he" in this passage can refer to the church as well as the Spirit, for the church is spoken of as a "man" in Ephesians 2:15; 4:13. The church can be called a "man" because it is the body of Christ who is a man (1 Cor. 12:12, 13, 27; Eph. 1:20-25; 2:14-22; 4:12-16; Col. 1:18-24).

I think that a new Christian should have the opportunity to look at the whole picture. Study all of the views of pre-trib,mid-trib and post-trib. Pray about it and study your Bible in regards to this and then make up your own mind. That is what I did.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, HAZARD said:

n 2 Thess. 2:6-8, we have conclusive proof that the church will be raptured preceding the Week and before the revelation of the Antichrist at the beginning of the Week. "And now ye know what withholdeth  that he might be revealed in his time . . . . only he who now letteth [hindereth, Isa. 43:13; Rom. 1:3]. will let [hinder] until he be taken out of the way. And then shall the wicked be revealed" and not before.

I do not see that proving that there is a resurrection which is necessary before a rapture (we will not precede those who are asleep).  Did you find freedom to add one to prove your point?

Guest Robert
2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think that a new Christian should have the opportunity to look at the whole picture. Study all of the views of pre-trib,mid-trib and post-trib. Pray about it and study your Bible in regards to this and then make up your own mind. That is what I did.

They should, especially after learning the core of the faith.