Elcule

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

Well iI would like to see us put the teachings of Jesus Christ up as well. The spirits and dark forces that we battle against are the sort of thing like the head of the lgbt group Stonewall said about an MP who is a Christian..."would be highly regrettable if someone who continued to hold these views held any significant office in government."

They dont want freedom of speech, and they want it in the name of tolerance and equality.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Well having true freedom of speech is also to allow those who don't support freedom of speech...the freedom to speak.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

other one

Does this mean you do not support free speech when people say things you do not like?

What is free speech?

We see shows and commercials now where parents are made to look stupid compared to kids, snappy comeback answers to others which show disrespect. At one time cops were not allowed to be shown murdered and now the bodies pile up in movies. Gay's now seen as normal happy people on TV.

All this for freedom of speech. We program people from youth to be dishonorable.

Now worker rights, or matters to change things I am not against. Freedom of speech has been taken to far.

Blessings.

what is free speech????? it's surely not this...... I get rather annoyed when someone puts someone elses quote under my name.

I am sorry Other One... this is too funny on what you replied...I can't stop laughing... :rofl:

I would use my freedom of speech on the internet or in the general public ,

depending on the subject only. Keeping in mind, to keep my mouth shut about certain things,

that could be Law breaking.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

other one

Does this mean you do not support free speech when people say things you do not like?

What is free speech?

We see shows and commercials now where parents are made to look stupid compared to kids, snappy comeback answers to others which show disrespect. At one time cops were not allowed to be shown murdered and now the bodies pile up in movies. Gay's now seen as normal happy people on TV.

All this for freedom of speech. We program people from youth to be dishonorable.

Now worker rights, or matters to change things I am not against. Freedom of speech has been taken to far.

Blessings.

So you think characters on t.v. shows have too much freedom of speech? What about real life people?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,384
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

other one

What is free speech?

Blessings.

So you think characters on t.v. shows have too much freedom of speech? What about real life people?

Question........ what part of this post would be something I have written....... why is my name there?

i'm beginning to understand why God doesn't like his name being used in vain. LoL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

Well, I am against what this so called "Free" Speech had produced in our media and what we are fed everyday. It's not Godly. The problem is that it can never be corrected. Removing the ungodly junk gives room to censor what is God. Right now we see Prayer removed from schools, Obama agreed to have a pagan idol put up for military personal to worship, and the 10 commandments keep getting removed.

Blessings.

pagan idol? do tell i dont know about that.

other one

What is free speech?

Blessings.

Question........ what part of this post would be something I have written....... why is my name there?

i'm beginning to understand why God doesn't like his name being used in vain. LoL

Other One... I see what you mean about your name being placed on the 7th post of the 1 st page...

in believeinhims' post.

believeinhim...can you explain why ....Other Ones' name is up there at the top of your post ?