• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

After much heart felt prayer and seeking GOD and his will, i know I have not been shown everything I have to just keep it to myself or share with just my close friends and family. So I wish to share what GOD has been showing me through dreams ,visions and divine revelation so that you may be warned.

I've been having a lot of dreams in visions on the same subject over and over since the end of last year. I even got visited by one of the 4 horseman, who mockingly told me to watch and see what he did this year. I never knew which horseman it was until recently although he has come to me 2 times. Recently GOD opened my understanding to which horseman it was, what I've been seeing in my dreams and visions. See there has always been a common theme. Destruction of the way things are. People losing there life. Mass upheveal of politcal and economical systems like never before seen. That what is going on now should not even be considered a preview because it so fails to compare to whats going to happen.

The horseman who has visited me twice was the Lawless one. It is him and his spiritual forces I have been seeing taking control of everything in a way never before seen. I realized there must be a mass destruction coming so the way can be prepared for People to cry out " peace, peace" and be willing to do anything for it. For Economical collapse so that the one world system precersor to the mark of the beast can be put in place. Something horrific is coming this year and it's already manifesting in the spirit first. It's happening right now in the spirit, which means what I've been seeing is going to manifest in the flesh, in the world very soon. GOD has put it upon my heart to share one of the Dreams/visions with you so you will have something specfic to take to GOD in prayer.This is what I saw.

I was standing on a mountain top in the courtyard of what looked like a monistary. Off in the distance I saw a Great red dragon coming towards the monestary. I run inside and suddenly I knew everything that was about to happen. I can't explain it other than I KNEW. I started to warn people to get ready and that we had to leave because that place would soon be destroyed. I run into many people including a women I knew would one day be my wife. Everyone was trying to get out the back. I was the last one out. The moment I got out the dragon hit the monestary and the building was destroyed completely and I was sent sliding down the snow covered mountain away from the danger. the dragon gave pursuit but my speed was to much for him to overcome, almost like the speed I was going down the mountain was divine. It ended when I realized I had been protected and me and all the people who listened to the warning and was prepared and got out were safe.

What I've seen in too many dreams and visions is that it's world wide.I don't ask you take my word. Rather take this to GOD in prayer and fasting seeking his truth. Thank you for your time and may GOD Bless you all.

Firestormx

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Thank you for sharing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Firestorm, was the horseman that visited you in a dream or were you awake?

The first time I was awake, the 2nd It was in a dream.

Hummmm, interesting.

i don't knkow how to approach what i need to say..... so just let me say it and we can go from there.

First of all, I've seen these same things, only it was not receintly, but back in the late 70's and early 80's....... but they were not from God. Furthermore, in an indepth study of the people we call globalists or New World Order People over the past 40 eyars has produced much the same information..... and that came directly from the writings of the dark side if I may call them that.

So, I would not disagree with you at all... but I would really like to caution about dreams of this nature...... make sure where they are coming from. the Bible tells us to test the spirits. You know that I have no earthly idea of what is going on with you and it may well be the Father speaking to you through the Holy Spirit...... but I feel compelled to tell you that the same kind of message with some seriously close timelines that I was given was not from anything holy, but it took me three years to understand that and it took me places I simply can't talk about. I'm just asking you to be sure out of concern

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Hummmm, interesting.

i don't knkow how to approach what i need to say..... so just let me say it and we can go from there.

First of all, I've seen these same things, only it was not receintly, but back in the late 70's and early 80's....... but they were not from God. Furthermore, in an indepth study of the people we call globalists or New World Order People over the past 40 eyars has produced much the same information..... and that came directly from the writings of the dark side if I may call them that.

So, I would not disagree with you at all... but I would really like to caution about dreams of this nature...... make sure where they are coming from. the Bible tells us to test the spirits. You know that I have no earthly idea of what is going on with you and it may well be the Father speaking to you through the Holy Spirit...... but I feel compelled to tell you that the same kind of message with some seriously close timelines that I was given was not from anything holy, but it took me three years to understand that and it took me places I simply can't talk about. I'm just asking you to be sure out of concern

I haven't had dreams but I have been taken through the scriptures and shown that the end of the gentile church is to be before April 26th 2013. I am extra cautious about the revelation as I know there are two sides at work in this world. I can't help but be convinced by that which I was shown.

Gary

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Hummmm, interesting.

I haven't had dreams but I have been taken through the scriptures and shown that the end of the gentile church is to be before April 26th 2013. I am extra cautious about the revelation as I know there are two sides at work in this world. I can't help but be convinced by that which I was shown.

Gary

Gary, would you clarify what you mean by 'the end of the gentile church'?

thanks, Deb

Hummmm, interesting.

I understand your concern. It is scriptual to try the spirits to see if they be holy. I didn't include every detail of the dream, I included what I felt led to. But I will add one other thing. In every single thing I've seen, when someone called upon YESHUA they were saved. Only those who turned and counted on CHRIST and the FATHER were saved without harm. You are right to be cautious. The bible says that it is wise to be cautious. Thats why I urged everyone to take this to GOD for themselves. I know over months of prayer and fasting this came from GOD. I firmly believe nothing is so important that there is not enough time to stop and ask GOD about it. Pray and seek the Father and Christ over this. I'm sure he will guide you into his truth not mine. All I know is what he told me, and that was that over and over again every dream and vision for the last 6-8 months that who ever is led by GOD and not man, me or themselves, will be saved. It's christ alone who can save. I will continue to take this to GOD. But lastly, part of the power of the enemy is to keep things in secret. By sharing with my brothers and sisters in christ, it takes this into the light, and if it's of GOD it will be shown and GOD Glorified. If not then I will be corrected and GOD will be glorified. Either way my GOD the FATHER and YESHUA be glorified. GOD Bless

Edited by firestormx

Hummmm, interesting.

I understand your concern. It is scriptual to try the spirits to see if they be holy. I didn't include every detail of the dream, I included what I felt led to. But I will add one other thing. In every single thing I've seen, when someone called upon YESHUA they were saved. Only those who turned and counted on CHRIST and the FATHER were saved without harm. You are right to be cautious. The bible says that it is wise to be cautious. Thats why I urged everyone to take this to GOD for themselves. I know over months of prayer and fasting this came from GOD. I firmly believe nothing is so important that there is not enough time to stop and ask GOD about it. Pray and seek the Father and Christ over this. I'm sure he will guide you into his truth not mine. All I know is what he told me, and that was that over and over again every dream and vision for the last 6-8 months that who ever is led by GOD and not man, me or themselves, will be saved. It's christ alone who can save. I will continue to take this to GOD. But lastly, part of the power of the enemy is to keep things in secret. By sharing with my brothers and sisters in christ, it takes this into the light, and if it's of GOD it will be shown and GOD Glorified. If not then I will be corrected and GOD will be glorified. Either way my GOD the FATHER and YESHUA be glorified. GOD Bless

As I understand it now, they are so confident in thier plan that they are not so worried about keeping what they plan to do much of a secret, if you take the time to read what they write....... Problem I have is that I'm not sure just how far the Lord is going to let them go.

I'm pretty sure that we're in the proces of setting things up to loose from 3 to 5 Billion people. That's the plan if the Lord allows.

Hummmm, interesting.

Gary

There's a whole lot of pagan prophecty that would agree with that. Don't know how much weight that should carry, if any at all.