Jayyycuuup

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The first thing to note about the "Big bang" is there was no explosion simply because that would imply fragments flying into space whereas the Big Bang was the event that created space. The distribution of mass/energy creates space as Einstein showed. The very idea of development from the undifferentiated energy of the Big bang to the complex sentient life-forms of our planet suggests a purpose, in the development of rational, moral and conscious beings from a primitive mass of insentient energy. In suggesting this purpose, it also suggests that the value inherent in the world-process itself is precisely the development of awareness, understanding and feeling within the physical order, so that its beauty, order and nature can become objects of awareness and so that the universe itself can develop to take control of its future being.

God is not the supreme, but strangely indifferent, clock-maker of eighteen-century theology or the autocratic monarch of some biblical religion. God will be seen as one who creates primal energy and then draws from it communities of persons who are capable of growth towards full consciousness, understanding, happiness and responsible creativity. God will be an empowering ideal, not a tyrant or a watch-maker; and the revelations of divine nature and purpose which occur in religious experience will be the present glimpses of our future goal and of a cosmic ideal which can empower our own efforts to achieve it.

Such a vision has emerged even within physics, as is exemplified by the so-called anthropic principle. This principle draws attention to the way in which sentient life seems an almost inevitable outcome of the physical processes of the universe. To many physicists, it actually looks as if the whole process has been set up to produce things very like human persons. In contemporary physics, the idea of purpose enters once again into our understanding of the universe, but in a much wider and more extensive way. The universe is a value-realizing emergent totality; within that totality human persons have their proper role to play in realizing such values. The urge to seek truth is not a meaningless by-product of a mechanistic process. It is an intuition of the inner tendency of the whole physical system of the cosmos to move towards the realization of conscious value, self-knowledge and self-direction. Seen in that light, religion becomes the quest for the meaning and purpose of the whole cosmic process, and for the role we can play within it. It will not contradict the sciences, but will accept them as revealing the physical structure of the intelligible ordering of the universe towards emergent value, within which human life has its own objective purpose and value.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

*** edited *** are you kidding me? First of all let me make something clear: Bible is not evidence of anything its just a novel (for me) and it cant explain anything. PERIOD. Now, lets get to the point : How did BING BANG happen? WE DONT KNOW!!!!! Accept it! Its the same as where we go after death? We dont know! Yeah, i wonder where we go or what happens or what has happened with Bing Bang but... i dont know. Nobody does. I could say that i saw a vision of somebody that farted and caused the bing bang... And i believe that it has the same possibility as god has created everything. Think about it , its just like seeing a closed box and wondering whats inside it. U can say an apple, u can say there is a book, but you dont know. Then somebody like me says there is not an apple in your box.. but neither i dont know for sure.. all we can say is just WE DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Note: You are new so I will post part of the terms of service you agreed to when you arrived. Please review the Terms of Service in full so there will be no more need to edit your posts.

Worthy Boards are non-denominational Christian forums where we discuss a host of worthy topics such as Bible prophecy, theology and the latest news. Our desire is to provide a Christian-friendly, family oriented atmosphere online. In Order to do that we apply the following rules.

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. This includes user names or anything in your profile, or sig. (Ex. 20:7)

The use of profanity will not be tolerated. This includes sexually explicit, vulgar, or other profane language or usernames as well as any any signs or symbols that suggests such. Do not post sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive website addresses (URL's) to the forum. (Eph. 4: 29)

I have also changed your group to non-believer for obvious reasons.

Edited by OneLight
Edited language

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

***edited out***are you kidding me? First of all let me make something clear:***edited out***. Now, lets get to the point : How did BING BANG happen? WE DONT KNOW!!!!! Accept it! Its the same as where we go after death? We dont know! Yeah, i wonder where we go or what happens or what has happened with Bing Bang but... i dont know. Nobody does.***edited out*** Think about it , its just like seeing a closed box and wondering whats inside it. U can say an apple, u can say there is a book, but you dont know. Then somebody like me says there is not an apple in your box.. but neither i dont know for sure.. all we can say is just WE DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have something to debate about bring it up, otherwise its a waste of breath. Furthermore, cussing is prohibited, even using fowl abbreviations....its very rude ! This is opinionated, you apparently cannot disprove the fact that its a very likely possibility, so you bring vulgar humor, and mockery. The closed box is your closed mind, i.e. a closed system, if you happened to be subject to being a free thinker, or open minded then the possibility of Gods existence would have some play in your mind. Now its not that you think that the big bang theory is faulty, its it leads to a creator, God. The idea of this being a possibility many don't want to discuss the matter because it always traces back somewhere, people dont want to fathom or cope with the fact that they have been wrong for so long, God exists.... I pray that your sight comes full circle and you realize this, Have a nice day, Enjoy your stay ! I must ask, is it, we dont know, or I dont know.... I don't think you can speak for everyone. Some are getting pretty close to discovering just how the earth was created, others, know because it was God given..... "Accept" the fact that God exists bud, he is real !