WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,480
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Investigators for an Arizona sheriff's volunteer posse have declared that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/news-yahoo-com-arpaio-obama-birth-record-definitely-fraudulent-010211250-html-_esi-1/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

The feds have targeted Arizona I suspect in part because of this.

The feds this past week removed some ICE officials from my state and only my state. Tell me thats not targeting my state.

Guest Butero

There is no question it is fraudulent. I happened to be staying at a place where the only news channel they have is CNN. They had these idiots on there attacking the notion this could be true by going to conservatives attacking the "birther" movement. The liberals are trying to cover this up, and then you have scared conservatives afraid to look like kooks in case it turns out Obama was born in Hawaii. I don't care how many times they attack people as "birthers," what Obama released is not legitimate, and he is covering something up. I am not running from this out of fear of looking bad. I wanted closure, so I had hoped the bc would turn out to be real and the end of the matter. Then I find out the hospital name was wrong. I knew most people wouldn't believe the truth, so it was a waste of time to keep pushing the issue, but I know within myself Obama has once again lied to the American people, and I don't believe he was born in Hawaii, or that he is qualified to be President. Does that make me a birther for acknowledging the fraud that is taking place? Yes, and I don't care. The truth is the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I've been saying this for some time. The Birth Certificate that has been publically offered has been digitally altered. It's a fake.

It is a serious issue.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

There is no question it is fraudulent. I happened to be staying at a place where the only news channel they have is CNN. They had these idiots on there attacking the notion this could be true by going to conservatives attacking the "birther" movement. The liberals are trying to cover this up, and then you have scared conservatives afraid to look like kooks in case it turns out Obama was born in Hawaii. I don't care how many times they attack people as "birthers," what Obama released is not legitimate, and he is covering something up. I am not running from this out of fear of looking bad. I wanted closure, so I had hoped the bc would turn out to be real and the end of the matter. Then I find out the hospital name was wrong. I knew most people wouldn't believe the truth, so it was a waste of time to keep pushing the issue, but I know within myself Obama has once again lied to the American people, and I don't believe he was born in Hawaii, or that he is qualified to be President. Does that make me a birther for acknowledging the fraud that is taking place? Yes, and I don't care. The truth is the truth.

Correct; truth is truth. But WE aren't getting the truth, at least from one side (or the other) of this ongoing melodrama. It could all be ended tomorrow if Donald Trump would put his name and money behind Arpaio's report and put it on national television. :brightidea: I personally don't care, at this point, whether these allegations are true or just another bunch of lies......I want to see it settled so we can move on from this.

Correct; truth is truth. But WE aren't getting the truth, at least from one side (or the other) of this ongoing melodrama. It could all be ended tomorrow if Donald Trump would put his name and money behind Arpaio's report and put it on national television. :brightidea: I personally don't care, at this point, whether these allegations are true or just another bunch of lies......I want to see it settled so we can move on from this.

How can you not care?

If Arpaio is correct, and I believe that he is, we have a Constitutional crisis on our hands of greater magnitude than the Civil War. We have a usurpur as President.

Of course, this just appears to be the Spiritual condition of the Nation. Half the folks in the U.S. will vote for this guy no matter what he does and what he will do if given a next term will end our Liberty perpetually.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

How can you not care?

If Arpaio is correct, and I believe that he is, we have a Constitutional crisis on our hands of greater magnitude than the Civil War. We have a usurpur as President.

Of course, this just appears to be the Spiritual condition of the Nation. Half the folks in the U.S. will vote for this guy no matter what he does and what he will do if given a next term will end our Liberty perpetually.

I used to care. How can I NOT care now? Well, like most of the country, I have rhetoric fatigue. So many accusations, half truths, downright lies and all the 'proof' that's been accumulated by this group or that (remember the alleged video statement from the relative in Kenya? It was never seen by anyone; just talked about ad nauseum). But NEVER is it presented on a national forum so that everyone can see it. If the President is not eligible, then let's impeach him. If the accusations are false, then let those making them have their socks sued off. Just making the claim every few months has settled NOTHING! Trump has the means and Arpaio (so he says) has the evidence. Time to open the gate and let that pony run or pack up and go home. IMO, this is not a spiritual issue; it's plain old politics as usual.

How can you not care?

I used to care. How can I NOT care now? Well, like most of the country, I have rhetoric fatigue. So many accusations, half truths, downright lies and all the 'proof' that's been accumulated by this group or that (remember the alleged video statement from the relative in Kenya? It was never seen by anyone; just talked about ad nauseum). But NEVER is it presented on a national forum so that everyone can see it. If the President is not eligible, then let's impeach him. If the accusations are false, then let those making them have their socks sued off. Just making the claim every few months has settled NOTHING! Trump has the means and Arpaio (so he says) has the evidence. Time to open the gate and let that pony run or pack up and go home. IMO, this is not a spiritual issue; it's plain old politics as usual.

Then you always be in a perpetual state of unhappiness where Politics is concerned because you misunderstand it's nature. Politics is a State of Cold War wherein ideology is being fought over for the direction of a particular Nation State or even the world. Right now Marxism is winning in the United States. We either fight it tooth and nail or we lose and our new focus becomes pure evil.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If someone is claiming that Obama was born outside of America, then I welcome them to prove it.

As it stands, I've seen fake birth certificates from Canada, Kenya, Austrailia and more.

Even if Obama was born outside of America, having one American parent means that he is automatically granted US Citizenship upon birth. If Obama were to be disqualified from being a natural born citizen because of that, then McCain would also be ineligible for President as well.