WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

You've obviously paid not attention whatsoever to their findings.

The handwritten race codes of the Father are all wrong for what has obviously been added in, so too the Country of Origin for the Father.

You're assuming again that something has "obviously been added in" for which you have no evidence.

Additionally, if you look at the guidelines for writing down race at the time, we find this;

http://www.scribd.co...curring-in-1961

"

(3) If the racial entry is "C," "Col.," "Black," "Brown," or "A.A.," "Afro-American," and the birthplace is the United States, consider the parent’s race as Negro [for the purposes of determining the child's race]. If the birthplace of parent is not in the United States code as other nonwhite.

(5) If the racial entry of the parent is "Indian" …

(6) If the racial entry is "Yellow," Oriental," or "Mongolian," …

(7) If the racial entry for either parent is not clearly identifiable as one of the races in the code scheme, consult the supervisor."

So Barack Obama's Father was from Kenya. Kenya was under British Rule at the time. If it is unclear, such as it might be to the person filling that form out whether Obama's father was, say, Afro-American, African, or British. What do the guidelines say to do if there is confusion as to the race of the parent, how the person should fill out the sheet?

"(5) If the racial entry for one parent is omitted or unknown, code race of child as the race given for other parent."

How about that, hey? That seems to explain exactly what happened for some reason.

Again, you apparently haven't even read the Posses findings. You are going on what the DailyKos or some other insane website has to say.

The race and country of origin codes were handwritten in and were numerical not alphabetic so I'm not certain what you are talking about but once again you have been misled.

The Posse actually interviewed the Supervisor who was in charge of marking documents for that year and she swore under oath that if those numerical markings and in particular the number 9 was on that document and handwrittent hat it was not an oversight. It was done purposefully. They did this in order to file them in accords with Federal Regs. Federal Regs. for that year indicate that the number 9 in those places show that the document filers could not conclude with veracity the Fathers race or Nation of Origin.

Try again if you like but this time actually investigate their findings for yourself instead of parroting some Leftist website.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Liars support lies.

Well, to be fair Yod, sometimes they are just confused.....

Agreed....that should go without saying. What about when someone pretends to be confused (OR enlightened) to support the continuance of a lie?

How long should one be given grace to continue supporting a lie once the truth has been pointed out to them over and over again?

Agreed....that should go without saying. What about when someone pretends to be confused (OR enlightened) to support the continuance of a lie?

How long should one be given grace to continue supporting a lie once the truth has been pointed out to them over and over again?

Well, I would quote Forest Gump's mom, but that would be terribly offensive and Candice would get me..

No, you just can't fix stupid..

And yes I do know that some of you put me into that position so I can joke about it about others :P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

To yod, and other one, matthijah, etc...

I'll get to Arpaio's Report over the weekend. For the record I have read it.

I can run a few experiments and I'm 98% certain I can reproduce everything they talk about in the report, minus it supposedly being a manipulation in Photoshop.

I have transparencies I can print onto, scanning beds, and the full Adobe CS6 Suite.

How does that sound yod? I'll do that this weekend. Just for you.

The posse is volunteer. Not tax payer funded.

Arpaio is indeed using taxpayer money to investigate this.

http://latino.foxnew...-funded-deputy/

Those who know this sheriff often see him in the news for good or bad. He has enemies who go after him and that gets him in the bad news.The media especially dislikes him for his anti illegal immigrant stance. There are plenty of good newsworthy things he does too that do not get as much press as the negative press, even when it is trumped up negative press.

Sometimes it's not the fault of his enemies that Arpaio get's bad press. Sometimes it's his fault.

Wasting taxpayer money and his own resources on this birther nonsense when he could be doing a good job in his country tackling real issues there.

I can only say that if a leading law enforcement official in Canada chose a conspiracy theory to start a 6 month+ witchhunt about the leader of the country, outside their jurisdiction and used taxpayer funds for it, (and, might I add, failed) then they would be fired.

I hear them lying about decent people all the time. I'm sick of it.

If someone wants to make the case that Obama and his leftist Cabinet are kind and caring individuals with nothing but noble motives for America, I'm all ears to hear that.

I don't believe they are just inept. Every place in America that is failing today is done by Executive Order from the Czar!

Aw, BE....I'm touched! Really.

But you don't have to do that. You have to explain why your analysis is more credible than an entire team of experienced law enforcement officers and imaging experts who say the document presented is a fraud.

Then you can do it.

:biggrin2:

To yod, and other one, matthijah, etc...

I'll get to Arpaio's Report over the weekend. For the record I have read it.

I can run a few experiments and I'm 98% certain I can reproduce everything they talk about in the report, minus it supposedly being a manipulation in Photoshop.

I have transparencies I can print onto, scanning beds, and the full Adobe CS6 Suite.

How does that sound yod? I'll do that this weekend. Just for you.

That would be good.... personally, I like CS5 better, but CS4 is what I have at home. When you start using photoshop, you will need to do some reading and I'd suggest you take the classes I took on how to use the software. There were three of them that take from 20 to 48 hours each to complete. I could maybe find the place you can order them over the net. Mine were purchaced by the company I worked for..