• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I am curious if anyone has seen the film thrive. I would like your opinion of it if you watched it. thanks

*** removed embedded video. PLEASE, if anyone wants to post a video, do so in teh video forum and NOT in any other forum. ***

Edited by OneLight
embedded video outside of video forum

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

Havent seen it but theres plenty of debate about it online.

From what Ive read David Icke is one of the guest speakers. Ive wasted some time reading through his conspiracy theories and its too annoying seperating fact from fiction with his notions so I didnt bother with Thrive.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Any production that is this length is going to contain a few things that some of us will have trouble agreeing with.....

To answwer your question about what we think about it, I'd have to say that overall, I would agree with most of the things it discusses, however this is a secular look at the problems. These groups of people that are being discussed on this video are reality, however the ET's that they are speaking of are the fallen angels that have gone over to Satan's side. They are very capable and have the knowledge to assist a few of the human population, and control everything through these few people.

However, I don't think human kind is going to fix this problem...... they will only be defeated with Jesus returns.

I'm not sure that this video has been OK'd for this forum, but once it's been checked out, I have two others concerning the forces that the first part of this vidwo is talking about. One is a two hour presentation by Richard Hoagland about Hyper Dimensional PHysics, and the other is Peter Lavenda speaking of who's involved in all this. Both of these are talks given at the "Secetret Space Program" that was presented in Amsterdam in April of this year.

Edited to change a thought...... it was late last night and what I wrote sounded like I was agreeing with them that we could fix this without Jesus..... and we can't. But their description of the problem of the world is pretty close to reality.

Edited by other one

Anti-Christ

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1-3

For

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

Sure

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

~

Liquid Buddha Indeed

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

Atheists To

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? Isaiah 45:9

A Man

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. Psalms 53:1

Hum

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

~

PS: This Sales Pitch Is So Wrong On Almost Every Point.

For Example Mr. Westinghouse Quit His Funding Of Nikola's Wireless Power Transfer

When Mr. Tesla Inform Him That Wireless Electricity Could Not Be Metered

Therefore George Could Not Bill It's Users For His Power

To My Knowledge They Remain Fast Friends

Tesla eventually sold his rights to his alternating current patents to George Westinghouse for $1,000,000.

http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/wireless.htm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Any production that is this length is going to contain a few things that some of us will have trouble agreeing with.....

To answwer your question about what we think about it, I'd have to say that overall, I would agree with most of the things it discusses, however this is a secular look at the problems. These groups of people that are being discussed on this video are reality, however the ET's that they are speaking of are the fallen angels that have gone over to Satan's side. They are very capable and have the knowledge to assist a few of the human population, and control everything through these few people.

However, I don't think human kind is going to fix this problem...... they will only be defeated with Jesus returns.

I'm not sure that this video has been OK'd for this forum, but once it's been checked out, I have two others concerning the forces that the first part of this vidwo is talking about. One is a two hour presentation by Richard Hoagland about Hyper Dimensional PHysics, and the other is Peter Lavenda speaking of who's involved in all this. Both of these are talks given at the "Secetret Space Program" that was presented in Amsterdam in April of this year.

Edited to change a thought...... it was late last night and what I wrote sounded like I was agreeing with them that we could fix this without Jesus..... and we can't. But their description of the problem of the world is pretty close to reality.

Edited by other one

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Hi other one I do not think mankind will solve their problems either. I am sorry if I attached something not approved. that brings up the question if I find something to attach who do I approach to get approval. I found the movie interesting in that it showed many inventions that I thought would have help this world and I thought it interesting how they say all these thing disappeared. I also thought their theory of who is running things are correct although I do not know if the named persons are correct or not.