LOVE SONGS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

I haven't been on this site much lately and am certainly late weighing in on this discussion.

I agree 100% with everyone here that has said that no one should be murdered for their religious beliefs.

But I must also admit that I find it singularly disturbing to refer to the man who did this as a "mutant". He was a human being, just like the rest of us. Afflicted with the same sin nature as the rest of us too. Because he gave in to some form of hate/fear/passion/ whatever, does not make him any less human.

He was a "mutant" only in that he is not what man was originally created to be. But neither am I. And neither are you.

It takes a kook that will gun down and kill innocent people in a church, movie theater, shopping malls, etc.,

and, it takes someone very mentally disturbed to even want to kill themselves.

We are not discussing ...sin here . For we know that there are people in prisons that ,

God can saved them before they die.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

I haven't been on this site much lately and am certainly late weighing in on this discussion.

I agree 100% with everyone here that has said that no one should be murdered for their religious beliefs.

But I must also admit that I find it singularly disturbing to refer to the man who did this as a "mutant". He was a human being, just like the rest of us. Afflicted with the same sin nature as the rest of us too. Because he gave in to some form of hate/fear/passion/ whatever, does not make him any less human.

He was a "mutant" only in that he is not what man was originally created to be. But neither am I. And neither are you.

It takes a kook that will gun down and kill innocent people in a church, movie theater, shopping malls, etc.,

We are not discussing ...sin here . For we know that there are people in prisons that ,

I guess I am looking at this in a very different way then some of you here. If discussing shooting down innocent people any place isn't discussing sin--then I guess I don't know what is!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

yeah...I know it is sin. But, I surely don't want to be like this man...to plot , to hurt ,or kill people.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Sure don't want to be like him either. That was certainly not my point in the least.

But the sinful human heart minus the grace of God in Christ is capable of horrific evil. A quick look at history, either Biblical history or secular history, surely shows us that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

hummmm, just a thought. I understand that this person was in the military for a while...... it is remotely possible that he was part of project Monarch and was programmed to do something just like this....... and he would have been programmed to kill himself if he was caught. it is coming just at a time when we are about to do some voting on a gun control treaty..... going to have to do some research on both of the shooters in the past little while.

Mutant......... that's in interesting word. I hadn't noticed MB using it.