• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

First up, my take on dreams.

I know what the bible says about visions and dreams and who will receive them. I know that the interpretation of dreams comes from the Lord (read Josephs words). I have never yet come across a convincing interpretation by anyone of any dream, and consider the interpretation, by people I have heard try, as guesswork.

I seldom dream, or to be more accurate, remember having dreamed.

Last night I had a vivid dream about death. Death had a human form. He wore black (almost Nazi like clothing. His head was a skull form. He carried a black cane with a silver top). So my dream, for once, was very vivid. He was driven in a big black open topped car, and sat on the back seat on red upholstery. As I said, very vivid.

Whoever he touched, died. He had this condescending look in his "eyes', a look that said "obey or die". He did not have to say it. I felt it. People sitting next to him were terrified to say or do the wrong thing.

I was scared to be in his vicinity, within his touching distance. His power was ultimate, and his whim seemed fickle. He was, and knew, that his power (in my dream), was absolute and based on his whim in the instant.

Then I woke up. earlier than usual, because my night had been disturbed.

I realized that in my dream he had not tried to approach me, and the look in his eyes was "different" to that of others. It was more frustrated, and angry I guess. There was hate, but he did not touch me. And I wondered why.

And then it came to me. He was frustrated because he had no power over me except my own fear. And when I realized that all he could do was kill me, and in an instant I would stand before my Lord and my God in His heaven, in that indescribable place of joy and eternity, away from his wiles, forever free from his influence (which in the context of the only place he could send me, must have really made him angry), my fear vanished, and certainty took it's place.

satan only has the power to make us afraid if we give him that power. Because he knows if he kills us he is actually digging his own grave deeper.

What an awful way to exist, knowing that your every attack on a believer is bringing you that closer to your own destruction as you increase the size of God's righteous army!

I feel no pity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for sharing.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

1Co 9:27

But I roughly treat my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be disqualified.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Thanks for sharing Fez.

this scripture came to mind;

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusts in Thee.~ Isaiah 26:3

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

thanks for sharing, God bless :)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Your dream will come to pass. You will understand this that happened clearly and why.

"Then I woke up. earlier than usual, because my night had been disturbed."

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Your night shall be turned into day.

In Jesus Name,

Gary