• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Thanks Everyone,

I'm doing much better than when I posted this. I never meant I wanted to worship angels. I know better than that. I just wanted to meet one in the same way as Daniel, Ezekiel or many other Biblical men did. I was feeling very low, and I had wanted to see an angel because then I could know, in a very real way, what at least some of them look like. But instead God sent me many of you, and I thank all of you. He also put me back into contact with a man who was my best friend in collage. This man married around 1980 and we lost touch. But he called me. It seems his wife left him about 12 years ago. It was very sad. I have now spoken with him twice. He had a problem with me when I became born again. He's now a Doctor and he was always a nominal Catholic, as I once was too. Since he looked me up, it may be God's time for him to make peace with God and accept Jesus. I have always had the ministry of helps, even before I was born again. I help people. This is what I do. I have been doing it since I graduated HS. I was supposed to be a clinical psychologist and I would have made a living helping people. But that wasn't God's plan. I have helped so many people, informally, over the last 30 years that I know if I had gotten the PhD I would have never met the people I helped. Most of them were abused young ladies, and where most men sought to abuse them even more, I never did. In fact I treated them like the most respectable women in the world. That was what they needed. My old friend can help me with friendship, and maybe I have to help him believe God is real. I'll soon find out.

So no real live angels for me, not for now. But I am doing much better, and many of you helped me. So thank you again.

John

Good to hear John, and am hoping this feeling stays for a long while, because peace and calm every now and again is nice :)

God bless you

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Keep moving forward to what the Lord has in store for you!

God Bless!

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

I don't know if this is the right place for this? I am alone. I live alone, and the only family I ever had is all dead. I've been like this almost 12 years now. When one is alone almost everyday, with no one else to even speak to, even a very strong mind starts to break down. We lose the ability to relate to others because we don't have to do it. I believe God is real. I've even seen things happen that made it look like He was reading my mind and then made something happen. Sometimes He still does such things. But being all alone 24/7 is not good. I can say I believe, but too much believing takes me too far away from reality. If you know what that means, read on.

When I woke up today, and realized it is yet another day with no one in this space other than me, it occurred to me. I need to meet a real angel. I'm sure they monitor the Internet. I need an angel to come to my door and tell me he's an angel. I don't expect wings, or anything like Hollywood dreams up. I just need a real angel to come and tell me I have to stay alive, because everything I believe is real, really is. I need to know I'm a part of something besides my miserable existence on Earth. This is what I need.

Instead of an angel why don't you ask God to help you with this problem?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks Everyone,

I'm doing much better than when I posted this. I never meant I wanted to worship angels. I know better than that. I just wanted to meet one in the same way as Daniel, Ezekiel or many other Biblical men did. I was feeling very low, and I had wanted to see an angel because then I could know, in a very real way, what at least some of them look like. But instead God sent me many of you, and I thank all of you. He also put me back into contact with a man who was my best friend in collage. This man married around 1980 and we lost touch. But he called me. It seems his wife left him about 12 years ago. It was very sad. I have now spoken with him twice. He had a problem with me when I became born again. He's now a Doctor and he was always a nominal Catholic, as I once was too. Since he looked me up, it may be God's time for him to make peace with God and accept Jesus. I have always had the ministry of helps, even before I was born again. I help people. This is what I do. I have been doing it since I graduated HS. I was supposed to be a clinical psychologist and I would have made a living helping people. But that wasn't God's plan. I have helped so many people, informally, over the last 30 years that I know if I had gotten the PhD I would have never met the people I helped. Most of them were abused young ladies, and where most men sought to abuse them even more, I never did. In fact I treated them like the most respectable women in the world. That was what they needed. My old friend can help me with friendship, and maybe I have to help him believe God is real. I'll soon find out.

So no real live angels for me, not for now. But I am doing much better, and many of you helped me. So thank you again.

John

praise God for your improvement, my brother. i couldn't help but think of this Scripture:

Hebrews 13:1,2 (KJV) 1Let brotherly love continue.2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

:)