Ark Of Covenant Beneath Temple Mount ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,192
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So, can't tell you where it is right now, however when the seventh trumpet sounds, it's in heaven...... unless there are more than one. I do know a couple of people who do believe that there were two and the one in heaven was used to communicate with the one on earth...... who knows???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Wasn't Solomon ...Moses' son ?

No, Solomon was King David's son. Solomon was the one who built the first Temple in Jerusalem. But then Solomon's heart was led astray by his foreign, pagan wives.

yeah...thanks neb

solomon turned his back on God ...

So, can't tell you where it is right now, however when the seventh trumpet sounds, it's in heaven...... unless there are more than one. I do know a couple of people who do believe that there were two and the one in heaven was used to communicate with the one on earth...... who knows???

You don't believe that do ya... :huh:

Rev 11:14-12:1

14 The second woe is past; behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there arose loud voices in heaven, saying,

"The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever." 16 And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying,

"We give Thee thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who art and who wast, because Thou hast taken Thy great power and hast begun to reign. 18 "And the nations were enraged, and Thy wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to Thy bond-servants the prophets and to the saints and to those who fear Thy name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."

19 And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

NASB

Rev 11:19

19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

NKJV

But, doesn't this pertaining to the new Jerusalem . ...

I think God restores the Ark of the covenant...as He does the new Jerusalem.

Only God knows what happened to the Ark...

unless someone discovers it here on earth. I hope they do..

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You don't believe that do ya... :huh:

does it say somewhere in the Bible that the Temple (on earth) was a copy of the one in Heaven? maybe thats where the idea of an ARK in Heaven came from? I dont know just speculating....maybe I heard the copy of the temple from Chuck Missler....not for sure Edited by siksky