• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Article From WND....

WASHINGTON – It would almost inarguably be the greatest archaeological find in history.

Movies have been made about it.

Voluminous books have explored its whereabouts.

It’s an artifact that combines faith, science and history.

It’s the Ark of the Covenant – the gold-laden box made by Moses with the specific instructions of God to hold the Ten Commandments and serve as a meeting place between man and his Creator.

One of the persistent theories about the whereabouts of the Ark is that it lay buried in secret tunnels and passageways constructed by King Solomon for the specific purpose of keeping it from enemies who might one day capture and destroy the Temple.

Now there is compelling new evidence that’s just what happened – and that the Ark still rests beneath the chamber known as the Holy of Holies, moved there through an elaborate machine constructed under the direction of Solomon long before the invasion of the Babylonians and the sacking of the Temple.

But WND has confirmed at least some of the story with archaeological sources secretly working within the tunnel structure beneath the Temple Mount.

Even more astonishing is the theory propounded on the specific location of the Ark – a theory that, if true – would have more meaning to followers of Yeshua as Messiah and Savior than most Christians could ever imagine.

Without question, the Bible seems to detail the lengths to which Solomon went to protect the Ark, with a sand-hydraulic elevator in the Holy of Holies. An emergency escape route and the stone sarcophagus in which the Ark was hidden during the siege by King Nebuchadnezzar have already been discovered in the tunnel system that honeycombs Mount Moriah.

Similar To What The Ark May Have Looked Like

ark-covenant-Jerico-slice.jpgArk-of-the-covenant.jpg

(quote) from article

Now there is compelling new evidence that’s just what happened – and that the Ark still rests beneath the chamber known as the Holy of Holies, moved there through an elaborate machine constructed under the direction of Solomon long before the invasion of the Babylonians and the sacking of the Temple.

King Solomon did a good thing by hiding the Ark...or it would have been destroyed.

I wonder if they find it ...that Gods presence is still with it. For that man died when he touched it ...while carring it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

To find out what "compelling new evidence" there is, you have to buy the cd. This is not news. It is an advertisement. It also starts at the top with an ad for a cult church, the worldwide church of God.

There is information on there that ...is interesting about it could be under the Temple Mount.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I searched more for Michael Rood,and I would be very careful as what to believe what he says,I remember somebody posted something from him a while ago on Worthy Board and I disagreed with it strongly. What he's teaching sound very cultish

But the article is interesting enough of where the Ark could be--so many people have said different things...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Revelation 11:19

Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

I searched more for Michael Rood,and I would be very careful as what to believe what he says,I remember somebody posted something from him a while ago on Worthy Board and I disagreed with it strongly. What he's teaching sound very cultish

But the article is interesting enough of where the Ark could be--so many people have said different things...

I removed it.

Just copied the interesting article, and not his ads at the bottom of the page.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

This is the same guy who claimed to have discovered the remains of Pharoah's chariots beneath the Red Sea....I do believe he has been outed as a fraud.

(quote)from WND

But WND has confirmed at least some of the story with archaeological sources secretly working within the tunnel structure beneath the Temple Mount.

It is saying that WND investigated the story with archaeologist about the Ark being under the Temple Mount..

Michael Rood is no archaeologist . This man probably bought ads at WND...so he can post his stuff there.

It also starts at the top with an ad for a cult church, the worldwide church of God.

don't be so quick to brand the WWCOG as a cult, unless you have researched them since the mid nineties. I see to remembering them dropping a lot of Armstrong's doctrines and moving rapidly toward orthodoxy, they may have even arrived there, not sure, just suggesting that you check into them (if you haven't) before leveling a cult charge at a repentant church (if it is).