• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

There are various scriptures in the bible that deal with people seeing that which is in the spiritual realm for example:

2Ki 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Have any of you experienced anything like this?

If so will you describe your experience, how it began, what it entailed?

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Not YET, but believe that type thing will become quite frequent as we near the end.

Have heard of missionaries being protected by angels that they didn't see, but their would be attackers did.

Not YET, but believe that type thing will become quite frequent as we near the end.

Have heard of missionaries being protected by angels that they didn't see, but their would be attackers did.

Thanks for sharing Deb. I have been wondering about a lot of things lately. As I have come to understand that there is much more going on than we are actually seeing, I have desired to partake of all that which is available. I have felt the presence of something with me as I bow in prayer on many occasions.

Gary

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38

There are various scriptures in the bible that deal with people seeing that which is in the spiritual realm for example:

2Ki 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Gary

John 20:29

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Gary

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Any commentary to go along with the scripture that I might better understand what your saying with it?

Gary

Gary

Any commentary to go along with the scripture that I might better understand what your saying with it?

Gary

Hi Gary,

For me it means:

After going to church for many years,I believed in God and even prayed.

After receiving Jesus as my Savior ,I could really understand who Jesus is and my eyes were opened .:)

For me to hear and see means my ears were opened for the gospel and my eyes for who Jesus is.

Gary

Gary

Hi Gary,

For me it means:

After going to church for many years,I believed in God and even prayed.

After receiving Jesus as my Savior ,I could really understand who Jesus is and my eyes were opened . :)

For me to hear and see means my ears were opened for the gospel and my eyes for who Jesus is.

Thanks for sharing.

Gary

Also,so often I believe God saved me so often from things through unseen angels!

You're right I believe to that there is all kinds of stuff on around us in the unseen world ,but I rather not choose to think about and just know that I'm protected by the blood!

There are different ways to interpret this bible verse,what does it tell

you?

Also,so often I believe God saved me so often from things through unseen angels!

You're right I believe to that there is all kinds of stuff on around us in the unseen world ,but I rather not choose to think about and just know that I'm protected by the blood!

There are different ways to interpret this bible verse,what does it tell

you?

I literally understand it to be revealing a world that exists all around us that we are oblivious unto unless we are given the ability to see it. This world is fully interactive with us. I experience regularly my eyes being opened to things or closed to things. I understand that I am simply being led to do that which is next in the plan of God for my life and that this is one of the tools that is used to direct my path though my heart devise my way. I have seen it in action many times. It is how I end up standing in front of a nice wooden dining table at an auction with no one else around to bid and walk away with it for $10. It is how I find myself sitting in a room with a certain woman who needs to hear from God about fighting intimidation instead of driving home from work. It is how I chose to leave work today just in time to pick up a man walking down the street so we could have a conversation about God. Understanding what is happening is half the battle.

Gary

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

Yes...from both sides unfortunately

It's a valid topic and should not be ignored, but by its very nature, it invites kooks...sorry, that's my word for it

What you describe above, does not sound of that variety

But I will see how things go here...