IGNORED

Man behind anti-Muslim film sentenced to prison

ayin jade

Guest shiloh357

Can you dispute that he violated his parole?

Did he have the right to make a video, or not?

You have to use a computer to do so, and he also used an assumed name to post the video which is also against his parole.

It's my understanding that he has admitted to doing these things.

So I would say no he did not have the right to make the video without written permission of his parole officer.

The video was posted in July. They waited until right after the Benghazi attack to arrest him and blame his video for a "spontaneous uprising in Benghazi. Once it became clear that the video accusation wasn't holding any water, suddenly his arrest became about parole violations. I mean, now they have to justify his arrest since blaming the video is no longer possible in light of the information we have now.

Once again he uploaded the video to youtube. He was not supposed to use the internet. The video was viewed on the internet. If none of these things were factors then I would say this arrest is totally bogus. While our government is most likely covering things up, they found an easy scapegoat. One who wasn't very wise, or one who was paid to do what he did. I don't put anything passed our government.

Yes, The larger point in all of this is that the adminstration used this video to cover their tracks and to protect the president from having to answer questions about a foreign policy crisis just before his election.

Guest shiloh357

You have to use a computer to do so, and he also used an assumed name to post the video which is also against his parole.

So I would say no he did not have the right to make the video without written permission of his parole officer.

The video was posted in July. They waited until right after the Benghazi attack to arrest him and blame his video for a "spontaneous uprising in Benghazi. Once it became clear that the video accusation wasn't holding any water, suddenly his arrest became about parole violations. I mean, now they have to justify his arrest since blaming the video is no longer possible in light of the information we have now.

Once again he uploaded the video to youtube. He was not supposed to use the internet. The video was viewed on the internet. If none of these things were factors then I would say this arrest is totally bogus. While our government is most likely covering things up, they found an easy scapegoat. One who wasn't very wise, or one who was paid to do what he did. I don't put anything passed our government.

Yes, The larger point in all of this is that the adminstration used this video to cover their tracks and to protect the president from having to answer questions about a foreign policy crisis just before his election.

We personally I believe it goes beyond the administration. You said something earlier that struck me. You said something to the effect of 4 Americans were sacrificed. You know I can actually agree with this statement. But as I said to me it goes beyond the administration and to the corruption that has encompassed our whole government. For me it is very difficult to trust any of them.

For the most part I see what you mean with what you are saying here, but due to the individual and his wrecklessness it was able to be swept under the rug. Honestly I believe if we were able to actually look behind the curtian called American government, we probably wouldn't argue about politics anymore. It would probably be 1775 all over again.

There is more truth to that than we are probably aware of. We don't know the half of what is going on behind the curtain.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The spontaneous uprising actually happened in Egypt, not Benghazi. It was the Egyptian media that brought it out to light. I don't think people were aware of it over here until them. Most likely the Muslim Brotherhood staged the Egyptian uprising to cover the other, for they had the choice of when to being it out in the open.

Add to that the people who say this person is not really a Coptic Christian but part of the Muslim Brotherhood, you bring a whole light of information about the guy.

But he has been convicted of several crimes and is back in jail over parole violations and I don't see what difference it makes in how we found out about the violations. The guy's a scumbag and should be treated appropriately. You guys are so caught up in political schemes that you're standing up for a convicted felon who steals money from innocent people........ and that's a disgrace for a Christian to do in my personal view.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We personally I believe it goes beyond the administration. You said something earlier that struck me. You said something to the effect of 4 Americans were sacrificed. You know I can actually agree with this statement. But as I said to me it goes beyond the administration and to the corruption that has encompassed our whole government. For me it is very difficult to trust any of them.

For the most part I see what you mean with what you are saying here, but due to the individual and his wrecklessness it was able to be swept under the rug. Honestly I believe if we were able to actually look behind the curtian called American government, we probably wouldn't argue about politics anymore. It would probably be 1775 all over again.

David Rockefeller agrees with you...... and he's a major part of the bad guys.

Guest shiloh357

But he has been convicted of several crimes and is back in jail over parole violations and I don't see what difference it makes in how we found out about the violations. The guy's a scumbag and should be treated appropriately. You guys are so caught up in political schemes that you're standing up for a convicted felon who steals money from innocent people........ and that's a disgrace for a Christian to do in my personal view.

Oh please... You can go soak your head. None of us are defending him. Certainly not defending him for any of that.

It wasn't a parole violation, it was a "probation" violation, and a misdemeanor at that.

I'll give you 3 days to find any person who has gone to jail for a year on a misdemeanor probation violation....but I won't hold my breath.

This is serious serious serious stuff. A man in America is going to jail for religious speech in a film.

Let that soak in.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review.