ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I haven't read anywhere that he was arrested for anything except his parole violations. It did bring the attention of the law to his violations, but he brought that upon himself. The man is a scumbag and should be in jail. I hope they file charges on him and stick him in for an extra two years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I haven't read anywhere that he was arrested for anything except his parole violations.

Of course this is what is "said." However, can you compare the punishment he received to the punishment other parole violaters receive and find them equal?

It did bring the attention of the law to his violations, but he brought that upon himself. The man is a scumbag and should be in jail. I hope they file charges on him and stick him in for an extra two years.

Why is he a "scumbag"? For violating parole? Or for insulting Islam?

I haven't read anywhere that he was arrested for anything except his parole violations.

Of course this is what is "said." However, can you compare the punishment he received to the punishment other parole violaters receive and find them equal?

It did bring the attention of the law to his violations, but he brought that upon himself. The man is a scumbag and should be in jail. I hope they file charges on him and stick him in for an extra two years.

Why is he a "scumbag"? For violating parole? Or for insulting Islam?

He was sentenced to 20 months in Jail for writing hot checks and credit card fraud..... that makes him a scumbag.... He violated his parole and is finishing up his sentence..... what's wrong with that? they may or may not file the other charges against him for the parole voilation, but I hope they do...... I've had way too many people mess with my credit cards and hope they throw the book at him.

Guest shiloh357

I haven't read anywhere that he was arrested for anything except his parole violations. It did bring the attention of the law to his violations, but he brought that upon himself. The man is a scumbag and should be in jail. I hope they file charges on him and stick him in for an extra two years.

I guess you weren't pay attention when it was reported that the man who created the video was arrested. For one thing, they don't send to jail after 8 parole violations. You go to jail after only ONE. One violation can send you back to prison. To say that they arrested him for 8 violations doesn't ring true.

I guess you weren't pay attention when it was reported that the man who created the video was arrested. For one thing, they don't send to jail after 8 parole violations. You go to jail after only ONE. One violation can send you back to prison. To say that they arrested him for 8 violations doesn't ring true.

I don't care what was reported, show me the arrest records. I don't accept news stories at face value without checking things and haven't for years.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

I don't care what was reported, show me the arrest records. I don't accept news stories at face value without checking things and haven't for years.

Would you settle for a court record on this case?

I have a connection to the court recorded I can PM you, I feel funny, posting it on this sight.

Would you settle for a court record on this case?

I have a connection to the court recorded I can PM you, I feel funny, posting it on this sight.

I really would like to see it. I hear everything under the sun about it...

Can you dispute that he violated his parole?

Did he have the right to make a video, or not?

You have to use a computer to do so, and he also used an assumed name to post the video which is also against his parole.

It's my understanding that he has admitted to doing these things.

So I would say no he did not have the right to make the video without written permission of his parole officer.

Guest shiloh357

Can you dispute that he violated his parole?

Did he have the right to make a video, or not?

You have to use a computer to do so, and he also used an assumed name to post the video which is also against his parole.

It's my understanding that he has admitted to doing these things.

So I would say no he did not have the right to make the video without written permission of his parole officer.

The video was posted in July. They waited until right after the Benghazi attack to arrest him and blame his video for a "spontaneous uprising in Benghazi. Once it became clear that the video accusation wasn't holding any water, suddenly his arrest became about parole violations. I mean, now they have to justify his arrest since blaming the video is no longer possible in light of the information we have now.