• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

RunningGator, are you a liberal? :confused:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you are the second one to either ask me or label me as a liberal. My liberal friends would be so offended.

What I am is an independent thinker. I do not fall into either camp as I have ideas that cross over.

If you want to label me I think the label "conservatarian" would be the closest to what I am. I agree libertarian views on most economic and small-government areas but do not agree with them on many social issues such as abortion and immigration.

I agree with conservatives on areas of abortion and a few other social areas.

The only people that think I am a liberal are those so far to the right they have lost perspective. I am on another forum and many call me a far right wacko. But they are far to the left as many on here are to the right.

This past election I voted for Gary Johnson hoping we could get a 3rd party to the 5% of the vote threshold to have them included in debates and such. Sadly that did not happen so we are stuck with two parties that are just two sides of the same coin.

I am not sure why me knowing that ObamaCare is not 2000 pages long and that it is not the same as the Russian system would make me a liberal.

Look, ObamaCare is a terrible thing and has hurt and will hurt the economy. What it is not is socialized medicine. Now I do agree it is the first step in that direction, but as it stands now it is just a cash cow for the insurance industry and not much else.

Gator... show us who called you a far right wacko ?

Obamacare is having employers , etc. to hand out all types of birth-control to men and women. Isn't birth-control pills for women medicine ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I am not sure why me knowing that ObamaCare is not 2000 pages long and that it is not the same as the Russian system would make me a liberal.

It's not just that. Reading many of your posts led me to ask. No offense was intended.

• Group:  Royal Member

RunningGator, are you a liberal? :confused:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you are the second one to either ask me or label me as a liberal. My liberal friends would be so offended.

What I am is an independent thinker. I do not fall into either camp as I have ideas that cross over.

If you want to label me I think the label "conservatarian" would be the closest to what I am. I agree libertarian views on most economic and small-government areas but do not agree with them on many social issues such as abortion and immigration.

I agree with conservatives on areas of abortion and a few other social areas.

The only people that think I am a liberal are those so far to the right they have lost perspective. I am on another forum and many call me a far right wacko. But they are far to the left as many on here are to the right.

This past election I voted for Gary Johnson hoping we could get a 3rd party to the 5% of the vote threshold to have them included in debates and such. Sadly that did not happen so we are stuck with two parties that are just two sides of the same coin.

Look, ObamaCare is a terrible thing and has hurt and will hurt the economy. What it is not is socialized medicine. Now I do agree it is the first step in that direction, but as it stands now it is just a cash cow for the insurance industry and not much else.

Obamacare is having employers , etc. to hand out all types of birth-control to men and women. Isn't birth-control pills for women medicine ?

Sorry , my mistake ...they called you that at another forum web site . I misread what you wrote. I thought it happened here.

I know people here would not call someone that.

BTW... it will go in effect about how Obama wants the birth-control be given at work places.

That was one of the issues ...for the election on Obamacare.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

huh? my job pays for birth control with its insurance and its not doing that.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

huh? my job pays for birth control with its insurance and its not doing that.

My insurance pays for birth control as well.......but no one is giving out free birth control at my company either. You have to get that at a drug store. :29:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

here is the site...enjoy....*** link removed - it should never of been offered *** (warning, it is not for the easily offended) There was another site I was a part of for a while that felt the same way, but they have no fliter or rules so I will not link to it.

Employers are handing out nothing. Please try and get your facts straight.

Personally I think that insurance should cover birth control for both women and men. It seems counterproductive to be against both abortion and birth control.

The latter can go a long way at limiting the former.

I'd have to agree that anything that prevents abortions is better than doing nothing. As for employers handing our birth control to employees I'm sure THAT came directly from some 'out there' blog; you can find anything you want to believe on the internet if you look hard enough. :emot-giggle:

I don't think it went in effect yet.

That is why the catholic church was angry about it.

Contraceptives given at the work place...etc.

The government has been suppling free birth- control for men and women at the Health Units for decades.

here is the site...enjoy....*** link removed - it should never of been offered *** (warning, it is not for the easily offended) There was another site I was a part of for a while that felt the same way, but they have no fliter or rules so I will not link to it.

Employers are handing out nothing. Please try and get your facts straight.

Personally I think that insurance should cover birth control for both women and men. It seems counterproductive to be against both abortion and birth control.

The latter can go a long way at limiting the former.

Here you go Gator..

Obama contraception

http://www.citelighter.com/political-science/politics/knowledgecards/obama-contraception

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I don't think it went in effect yet.

That is why the catholic church was angry about it.

Contraceptives given at the work place...etc.

The government has been suppling free birth- control for men and women at the Health Units for decades.

They were upset because they were being forced under obamacare to pay for it through their health insurance when it violated their religious principles. Not because they were being forced to hand it out in the workplace.