IGNORED

Vatican On Gaza: Israel Is A Baby Killer!

Tinky

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Just got something in the post that fits the bill, I think

" He is a self-made man and worships his creator."

:24: :24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

(Israel National News) Cardinal Gianfranco Ravasi, President of the Vatican Council for Culture, commenting on the war between Israel and Hamas, delivered a severe attack on the Jewish people: “I think of the ‘massacre of the innocents’. Children are dying in Gaza, their mothers’ shouts is a perennial cry, a universal cry.”

The Catholic Church high official equated Israel’s operation in Gaza against terror groups with the New Testament story of Herod’s slaughter of Jewish babies in his effort to kill Jesus.

Ravasi, who is one of the most popular Catholic cardinals and the director of the Church’s policy on culture, called Israelis baby-killers in a shameless form of anti-Semitism which subtly accuses the Jewish State of trying to murder the new Jesus, symbolized by the Palestinian people.

The Vatican official’s modern blood libel against Israel was delivered during the presentation of Pope Benedict’s new book about the life of Jesus. However, Ravasi's theme – the Jews as Herod, who killed all the innocent babies because his heart was set on killing Jesus – was much beloved by Medieval organizers of pogroms.

http://www.israelnat...68#.UK_1kuTIW4K

I shouldn't be surprised at all by this sentiment from the Vatican, but this is so evil and troublesome, I got shivers reading the article (that bolded sentence is from the other side.) And to think the Pope and his followers are considered to be followers of Jesus. They should read the portions of Scripture quoted in FresnoJoe's posts and then read the entire Bible to finally meet the God of Israel, His beloved Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Praying for Israel. God bless.

Guest shiloh357

(Israel National News) Cardinal Gianfranco Ravasi, President of the Vatican Council for Culture, commenting on the war between Israel and Hamas, delivered a severe attack on the Jewish people: “I think of the ‘massacre of the innocents’. Children are dying in Gaza, their mothers’ shouts is a perennial cry, a universal cry.”

The Catholic Church high official equated Israel’s operation in Gaza against terror groups with the New Testament story of Herod’s slaughter of Jewish babies in his effort to kill Jesus.

Ravasi, who is one of the most popular Catholic cardinals and the director of the Church’s policy on culture, called Israelis baby-killers in a shameless form of anti-Semitism which subtly accuses the Jewish State of trying to murder the new Jesus, symbolized by the Palestinian people.

The Vatican official’s modern blood libel against Israel was delivered during the presentation of Pope Benedict’s new book about the life of Jesus. However, Ravasi's theme – the Jews as Herod, who killed all the innocent babies because his heart was set on killing Jesus – was much beloved by Medieval organizers of pogroms.

I shouldn't be surprised at all by this sentiment from the Vatican, but this is so evil and troublesome, I got shivers reading the article (that bolded sentence is from the other side.) And to think the Pope and his followers are considered to be followers of Jesus. They should read the portions of Scripture quoted in FresnoJoe's posts and then read the entire Bible to finally meet the God of Israel, His beloved Son, and the Holy Spirit.

It has been a poplular Palestinian tactic to claim that Jesus was a Palestinian. The Palestinians claim that Jesus was killed by the Jews because He was a Palestinian. It was something that began back in the days of Yasir Arafat. The problem is that the Palestinians claim that there never were any Jews in the Land. So how could Jesus be put to death by the Jews if those Jews were never there to begin with??

Several years ago, Palestinian terrorists attempting to escape from the IDF in Bethlehem, hid out in the Church of the Nativity and basically trashed the place, ate all of the food that the priests had stored there, defecated on the floor, and so on. But outside, the IDF had soldiers and tanks waited for the terrorists to finally surrender. In the mean time Palestinian "Christians" (most Catholic) and other protesters made up signs and posted on the Internet that the IDF were willing to murder baby Jesus all over again. They were referring, of course, to Herods massacre of the babies in Bethlehem in the birth narrative of Jesus in Matthew.

The fact that the Palestinian terrorists defecated on the floor and otherwise defiled a Christian holy place was ignored. Instead IDF soldiers who were responding to acts of terror, were maligned and equated with mindless acts of murder. Funny how when Palestinian slaughter Israelis and Israeli children, no such comparisons are raised.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I discovered over the holiday that I have family that are Palestinian sympathizers....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

It has been a poplular Palestinian tactic to claim that Jesus was a Palestinian. The Palestinians claim that Jesus was killed by the Jews because He was a Palestinian. It was something that began back in the days of Yasir Arafat. The problem is that the Palestinians claim that there never were any Jews in the Land. So how could Jesus be put to death by the Jews if those Jews were never there to begin with??

Several years ago, Palestinian terrorists attempting to escape from the IDF in Bethlehem, hid out in the Church of the Nativity and basically trashed the place, ate all of the food that the priests had stored there, defecated on the floor, and so on. But outside, the IDF had soldiers and tanks waited for the terrorists to finally surrender. In the mean time Palestinian "Christians" (most Catholic) and other protesters made up signs and posted on the Internet that the IDF were willing to murder baby Jesus all over again. They were referring, of course, to Herods massacre of the babies in Bethlehem in the birth narrative of Jesus in Matthew.

The fact that the Palestinian terrorists defecated on the floor and otherwise defiled a Christian holy place was ignored. Instead IDF soldiers who were responding to acts of terror, were maligned and equated with mindless acts of murder. Funny how when Palestinian slaughter Israelis and Israeli children, no such comparisons are raised.

It's demonic. How else could this lunacy be explained? Thanks, Shiloh, for the information.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I discovered over the holiday that I have family that are Palestinian sympathizers....

Oh no! Are they believers?

no. one was at one time, but has pretty much become another Oprah Winfrey

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Being a Christian means what? Are we not to have compassion for the lives of all peoples?

sym·pa·thized, sym·pa·thiz·ing, sym·pa·thiz·es

1. To feel or express compassion, as for another's suffering; commiserate.

2. To share or understand the feelings or ideas of another: sympathized with the goals of the committee.

3. To be in accord; correspond.

Being a Christian means what? Are we not to have compassion for the lives of all peoples?

sym·pa·thized, sym·pa·thiz·ing, sym·pa·thiz·es

1. To feel or express compassion, as for another's suffering; commiserate.

2. To share or understand the feelings or ideas of another: sympathized with the goals of the committee.

3. To be in accord; correspond.

Shep, they don't think that the Jews have any right to be anywhere in the west bank. They stole the land in the 1967 war. The land belongs to the Palestinians. That's what most people in my world refer to as Palestinian Sympathizers.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Shep, they don't think that the Jews have any right to be anywhere in the west bank. They stole the land in the 1967 war. The land belongs to the Palestinians. That's what most people in my world refer to as Palestinian Sympathizers.

Understood...