Tinky

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

WAKE UP CALL: Everything is happening for a Reason (Eph 1:11) and His name is the Alpha and Omega:

Romans 13:11-14

Besides this you know what [a critical] hour this is, how it is high time now for you to wake up out of your sleep (rouse to reality). For salvation (final deliverance) is nearer to us now than when we first believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Christ, the Messiah).

12 The night is far gone and the day is almost here. Let us then drop (fling away) the works and deeds of darkness and put on the [full] armor of light.

13 Let us live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly as in the [open light of] day, not in reveling (carousing) and drunkenness, not in immorality and debauchery (sensuality and licentiousness), not in quarreling and jealousy.

14 But clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and make no provision for [indulging] the flesh [put a stop to thinking about the evil cravings of your physical nature] to [gratify its] desires (lusts).

How do the mortals here relate to Acts 14:22 - "Through much tribulation you enter the Kingdom".

That has nothing to do with salvation. We enter the Kingdom through the sacrifice of Jesus, when we repent and place our faith in Him.

Salvation is Spirit, Soul, and Body (I Thess 5:23). Hmm, the same epistle that being "caught up" is in. There is no death in Jesus. If you believe all the way into Him, you will put on immortality and rule the Earth.

John 8:51 He that keeps my sayings shall never see death - spiritual or physical.

How do the mortals here relate to Acts 14:22 - "Through much tribulation you enter the Kingdom".

For those that believe in the Natural Interpretation of I Thess 4 - are you going to be dodging 747's and Lear Jets when you are caught up into the natural clouds, will the crease in your white robes be ruined?

:halo:

Did the saints that Jesus rose from the grave and gave them physical bodies have a crease?no

how about those on the mount of transfiguration? nope , but they were resurrected and had new bodies as they witnessed to many people before they went to heaven,,

Look up the definition to the word 'moment' and see how fast that is ..as in "in a moment,in the twinkling of an eye'" that is the speed in which we travel up to meet the Lord in the air..much faster than any 747.good thing you not driving :)

We put on immortality when that "moment' happens and that is not on earth it is as we go up in that moment!!

The greek word for "moment" is Atomos. We shall be changed in our atoms, from mortal to immortal, for those that put on the Lord Jesus Christ - The King Immortal.

Sow to the flesh and die, sow to the spirit and reap the life of the ages (Gal 6:8, Rom 8:13).

Real simple.

Edited by Myriad Force

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I don't believe in pretrib BUT I do believe that the mass death through an Apocalyptic event will kick everything off so it will need to be explained as to what happened to all the people who died as where the eagles are gathered together there shall you find the body (And I have noticed that in the last year there are many many more large scavenger birds around than previously).

I believe it will be deemed mass illness. We have been being peppered with solmanilla and others to get us prepared to swallow the whole enchilada when it arrives on scene already. Things like Obama care are in place. The Georgia guide stones will be the first thing that is pointed to as a solution as they will say that we let the earth get overpopulated and a one world human government will emerge along with a single currency and a mark to make sure that everyone participates! It is even possible that through divination those who erected the stones understood beforehand that their would only be eight major languages left on earth and chose to give themselves more credibility by preinterpreting the stones in those eight languages. There will be mass inoculations of God knows what kind of chemicals to 'vaccinate' people from further contamination. There will be those too who go about claiming that the rapture/resurrection had happened and overthrow the faith of some but as people point out that the graves are still full though bodies be everywhere, the elect will continue on awaiting the arrival of Christ.

Jesus is the ark. Put on Christ and walk in him. End of story.

That has nothing to do with salvation. We enter the Kingdom through the sacrifice of Jesus, when we repent and place our faith in Him.

Salvation is Spirit, Soul, and Body (I Thess 5:23). Hmm, the same epistle that being "caught up" is in. There is no death in Jesus. If you believe all the way into Him, you will put on immortality and rule the Earth.

John 8:51 He that keeps my sayings shall never see death - spiritual or physical.

For those that believe in the Natural Interpretation of I Thess 4 - are you going to be dodging 747's and Lear Jets when you are caught up into the natural clouds, will the crease in your white robes be ruined?

:halo:

Did the saints that Jesus rose from the grave and gave them physical bodies have a crease?no

how about those on the mount of transfiguration? nope , but they were resurrected and had new bodies as they witnessed to many people before they went to heaven,,

Look up the definition to the word 'moment' and see how fast that is ..as in "in a moment,in the twinkling of an eye'" that is the speed in which we travel up to meet the Lord in the air..much faster than any 747.good thing you not driving :)

We put on immortality when that "moment' happens and that is not on earth it is as we go up in that moment!!

The greek word for "moment" is Atomos. We shall be changed in our atoms, from mortal to immortal, for those that put on the Lord Jesus Christ - The King Immortal.

Sow to the flesh and die, sow to the spirit and reap the life of the ages (Gal 6:8, Rom 8:13).

Real simple.

The word “moment” is from ATOMUS in the Greek and it is the smallest conceivable quantity, the smallest division of time ;it can’t be cut or divided any smaller!

It more than obvious when a mortal body becomes immortal it will change atomically , it never dies or gets sick and can travel at the speed of thought , can appear in a locked room without opening the door , eat food for taste but does not require food to survive because it cannot die ..etc

the word ATOMUS in the given context says in a moment in the twinkling of a eye ,,we are changed faster than a blink ,, 1 atom of time is how fast we are changed

real simple

Only if you are sowing to the Spirit by fasting and intercession, otherwise you are feeding from the trough of the flesh - 666 - the number of man - the Old Man.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

but in order to believe all the way, the fleshly nature in us must be sacrificed together on the cross with Him. then we are considered worthy to wear the immortal suit. we must be born again.

so technically, there is death in Jesus Christ. without death, there is no resurrection.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

There will be no cover up or Alien took us explanation. There will be nothing to explain, but what they experienced in the days of Noah that only knew something was wrong when Noah and his family went into the Ark. The Word will know exactly what had happened when we are taken, and Sudden destruction soon to follow as God purges this earth as he did did once before of all those that rejected him.

Thanks! Those are the kind of ideas I'm looking for.

Again, please, I don't want this to be a thread for/against a pre-tribulation rapture - there are lots of those. I would simply like to discuss how the world will explain away those who are raptured.

See again the title of the thread.

Thank-you! :heart:

Here is another thought as well, New agers believe that very soon the people holding civilization back from evolving will be "blinked" out of existance, so the new agers can progress to the next higher dimension...or something. Guess where they get this idea from? Their so-called "spirit guides" or "alien ascended masters", which we know as demons. They are telling New agers that when/if we christians disappear it is because either they have removed us from the planet (because our old beliefs hold them back), or they have raised their consciousness to the next dimension so we can not see them anymore and they can not see us anymore.

Kind of creepy huh?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I don't believe in pretrib BUT I do believe that the mass death through an Apocalyptic event will kick everything off so it will need to be explained as to what happened to all the people who died as where the eagles are gathered together there shall you find the body (And I have noticed that in the last year there are many many more large scavenger birds around than previously).

I believe it will be deemed mass illness. We have been being peppered with solmanilla and others to get us prepared to swallow the whole enchilada when it arrives on scene already. Things like Obama care are in place. The Georgia guide stones will be the first thing that is pointed to as a solution as they will say that we let the earth get overpopulated and a one world human government will emerge along with a single currency and a mark to make sure that everyone participates! It is even possible that through divination those who erected the stones understood beforehand that their would only be eight major languages left on earth and chose to give themselves more credibility by preinterpreting the stones in those eight languages. There will be mass inoculations of God knows what kind of chemicals to 'vaccinate' people from further contamination. There will be those too who go about claiming that the rapture/resurrection had happened and overthrow the faith of some but as people point out that the graves are still full though bodies be everywhere, the elect will continue on awaiting the arrival of Christ.

Jesus is the ark. Put on Christ and walk in him. End of story.

Nice post Gary!

When we are on the New Earth I wonder what we will be saying about this time? I wonder if we will be saying things like "If we only knew it would be another 50 years still!" or maybe we would say "I was so surprised it happened in 2013, I thought we would still have a few years!"....I guess I am wierd, but I think things like that! But mostly I think how lucky you guys are going to be to witness the new earth while I am burning in hell! I always doubt my salvation :( .

Guest Editor1

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

Disappearance?

I dont think she really meant disappearance. she just was referring to us all being caught up in the sky with Jesus. I think

No, I meant disappearance. I'm talking about the Rapture here - not the Second Coming.

Goodness, religion is so confusing.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

Disappearance?

I dont think she really meant disappearance. she just was referring to us all being caught up in the sky with Jesus. I think

No, I meant disappearance. I'm talking about the Rapture here - not the Second Coming.

Goodness, religion is so confusing.

Religion is, and a very good reason not to get caught up in any religion. What you need is a Relationship with Christ, which is NOT religion.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Gary:

There will be those too who go about claiming that the rapture/resurrection had happened and overthrow the faith of some but as people point out that the graves are still full though bodies be everywhere, the elect will continue on awaiting the arrival of Christ.

There won't be any place on the planet the so called "Elect" will be safe. God nearly destroys mankind off this planet. Nobody lives Gary but a few. If we were here Gary, all 2 billion of us, then we would have been mentioned at least once. Only one angel Gary is given to carry the gospel, and right now that's our job.

Read through what God does to this planet. The first trumpet alone covers this planet in fire. It destroys all the grass and 1/3 of earths trees are destroyed. It will knock power out on most of this planet and cut off most communications. Just the first Trumpet. Even before that Trumpet is sounded, massive earth quakes will rip through the whole earth, leveling many major cities.

I think we watched to many left behind movies where everyone has full communications and are all trying to figure out this Antichrist deal. It won't be anything like that, it will be a very horrible and terrifying time just to be here.

Jesus Is Lord.

Revelation can and will be debated until the final execution of all that is written therein happens. You and I disagree on the proper interpretation of the text. This thread is not about that, but about how we believe those who are here after the events take place, regardless of what we perceive those events to be, will explain them. Lets let Tinky have some fun with her thread and not debate the particulars as we can do that in a different thread as there are many.

:th_wave: Tinky