IGNORED

A reason for Christians to vote for Bush....

Guest SilverFox

Guest SilverFox

is to move towards stopping the killing of unborn babies. There have been 44 million abortions in the U.S and over 4000 a day. There is a site at http://clinicquotes.topcities.com which contains a huge list of quotes from current and former abortion clinic staff and doctors about the abortion 'business.' It's a real eye opener for anyone who cares about this issue. That is where the following quotes come from. John Kerry supports abortion and will add justices to the Supreme Court who will ensure it stays legal for the forseeable future.

Some quotes from the site:

"It [the unborn] is a form of life...This has to be killing...The question then becomes "is this kind of killing justifiable? In my own mind, it is justifiable..."

--abortionist quoted in "Democrat and Chronicle" 7/5/92

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"After an abortion, the doctor must inspect these remains to make sure that all the fetal parts and placenta have been removed. Any tissue left inside the uterus can start an infection. Dr. Bours squeezed the contents of the sock into a shallow dish and poked around with his finger. "You can see a teeny tiny hand' he said.

--abortion clinic worker quoted in "Is the Fetus Human?" and in Dudley Clendinen, "The Abortion Conflict: What it Does to One Doctor" New York Times Magazine Aug 11 1985 p 26

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to be the world

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Hear, hear! Silver Fox.

President Bush has said that those who oppose me and my policies are against me. My christian brothers and sisters this is not a democracy this is a dictator. Let's not be decieved. The devil will give up abortion and gays for the whole pie.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

the outcome of the election effects the whole world. the tragady is the world doesnt get to vote. i think bush is a devil in sheeps clothing? the antichrist? maybe i love the end of the world story... i think its bad news he got in again, personally

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

That's because the British have been BRAINWASHED by the media. No Paul, he's NOT evil but BBC and the media is very good at their propaganda and lies.

Let STAY ON TOPIC and not go off into Bush bashing, okay?

I am sick at heart that a precious human child would actually live and thrive in an incubator in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and grow up healthy and strong if he/she was wanted.....

Unfortunately, the mother of the baby described decided she didn't want her baby boy and had him "murdered" at the hands of a merciless doctor.

You think that baby didn't feel pain?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/20/1959

It's inconceivable to me how a christian could hate or distrust president Bush so much that they would vote for someone that is as liberal as it comes in terms of pro-abortion.

I also cannot fathom a christian taking the point of view that abortion is wrong but we have no right to force that truth on others. We've lost, what, something like 54,000,000 people to abortion since R v W? And the disrespect for life has caused all us survivors a world of hurt.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

I do not support Kerry. I do not support abortion unless under the circumstances of ...... being forced, because it is not hte girls fault and abortion being of no option could be forcing let's say a 15 year old girl to raise a child in her first year of high school. Now under other circumstances I would say get rid of abortion. But what I listed that could happen is just downright unfare.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Do you think George Bush killed pregnant women and their unborn babies, when he chose to attack Iraq?

How any Christian, can support this war is beyond me!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

I do not support Kerry. I do not support abortion unless under the circumstances of ...... being forced, because it is not hte girls fault and abortion being of no option could be forcing let's say a 15 year old girl to raise a child in her first year of high school. Now under other circumstances I would say get rid of abortion. But what I listed that could happen is just downright unfare.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even if a young girl is raped and becomes pregnant, she is not forced to raise that child. Adoption is always an option. The child should not be punished for the actions of the rapist.

God Bless,

Dave

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Do you think George Bush killed pregnant women and their unborn babies, when he chose to attack Iraq?

How any Christian, can support this war is beyond me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How any American (Christian or not) cannot support this war and our troops is beyond me.

God Bless,

Dave