IGNORED

So we have arrived.

gdemoss

I have no reason to believe man has ever had any real desire to do anything but discredit that which I say out of hat without considering it for merit. Therefore I respond simply 'God bless you' to him in hopes that God will bless him.

I want to say I'm shocked by this statement...................but I'm not. :bored-1:

rod+smart.jpg

:hurrah:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

If I be deceived it is of God, if I be true it is of God. Careful what you say.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That's quite the fail-safe you've set up for yourself. It's a win win situation. If your predictions come to pass, it is of God. If your predictions fail, it is of God. How convenient.

You've even twisted scripture in an attempt to make your case. That's really sad because a lot of new believers are going to walk away from this with the belief that God intentionally deceives His children.

I agree with man.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Communication is difficult due to the heart of the individuals speaking and hearing. We interpret what others say and speak by what is in our hearts. This is why when Jesus brought a perfect message others perceived him to have a devil.

Sign me in as brutally honest then...I remember one specific time when you really walloped me over the head regarding answers I made to you in

a post that you (apparently) did not agree with, yet, I would say I was correct in what I wrote and I was only polite and I thought we were having

a conversation...it was a long time until I even gave you a nod because you really hit me by surprise with the rudeness of your answer. So,

was there a problem with your heart that day? Seriously, I think there was...but we are not Jesus and when I got over myself, I addressed you

again and now am still here doing so.

I am neither intimidated or admonished in particular by your posts but I do react to certain things; dogmatic responses being one of them. Frankly,

I will also be dogmatic from time to time such as when people assert there is no Trinity or are terribly wrong on there interpretation, but in such cases

I have found that I am not alone in that response for those occasions. I have dealt with enough 'God told me to tell you and shut up you are lying'

(when I absolutely was not but had no defence other than the truth) to have a bad reaction when someone asserts I am wrong without wanting to

discuss it nicely and say something trite like" Well I'm off to pray about it now as though that were somehow superior.

Let's begin here. You were really sure of what you thought I had said and as is your way, you confronted me in love, to show me my error but later found out that you had not recalled it correctly. I don't fault you here. I merely caution you to consider that you might not be receiving or understanding what I am saying for a number of reasons. One of which could be that I am not wording myself well enough to establish the thoughts I need to convey and they are easily misunderstood and believed to be something they are not.

Well I was honest both times. And if I find I have been wrong...whether here or anywhere, I just say so and get on with it. I don't get a star for that...I get convicted so I might as well just fess up.

Well you have mentioned the incorrect wording often enough...perhaps you might work on that...I don't know...at any rate, I do not usually have a prob

with communication

I have no reason to believe man has ever had any real desire to do anything but discredit that which I say out of hat without considering it for merit. Therefore I respond simply 'God bless you' to him in hopes that God will bless him.

Well I give him a star for saying so. Most people either agree with you but cannot say why other than that they like the doomsday scenario and post links

regarding same themselves OR they say nothing because 'just in case' OR they have something to say like myself and even man or others who question

and or just chuck it for whatever reason. I believe the third category response is the best for everyone, yourself included.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

About me and being a prophet. I don't know what I am. I simply bring what I see not knowing what to label myself. I bring a message that originates within me but is not of me (except I be delusional and simply incapable of not knowing). The message is either accepted or rejected. Have I stated that any who disagree or reject what I say as truth will be judged? I don't know what will happen to anyone but I do know something about the truth of the word of God. God is judge and judges accordingly. He has not sent me saying 'Gary, go and say thus saith the Lord'. Not the case. He has not sent me to tell Ninevah that they will be destroyed in 40 days. Instead, I believe he has shown me these things and I have chosen to come here and share them in hope that one of two things will happen.

But what have I received to date?

• If you think Genesis is prophetic, your wrong, with no basis of authority for such a claim.
  • No one knows the day or hour, which is the usual response to such things.
  • An attack on my integrity though an accusation of lying.
  • Some guidance to suggest I may be only seeing a cycle that happens (which I see some truth in but disagree with my beloved Zion on it not being the end) :)
  • One agreeing that I may be on to something (which also ended up in me buying a book which I got in the mail today)
  • A retracted charge of mishandling the word of God that was replaced by a serious caution (thanks Retro)
  • An outright statement that date setting is wrong so I am wrong.
  • More accusations from a guy who has never had anything positive to say about what I write.

Well settle in. So what. Would you like to know my history? rhetorical question IF you are correct, would you expect less (please note what you

stated about Jesus) and if you are wrong, then perhaps some of the naysayers may help to guide you right. Just being practical. Oh you would just

not believe how right some people think they are (one of that type had a hand in raising me) and despite being proven wrong in multiples of 100

that person continues in their quest for prophetic fame while ignoring love and even family...

In my list I purposely left out naming anything you have said. I'd like to address them separately. I truly believe that you say what you say in the integrity of your heart. Your purpose here is to help people. You do the best with what understanding that you have and I admire that in you. Maybe, just maybe, God is allowing me to put this stuff out there before it happens so that those who have been faithful but have not yet understood might understand when it all begins? When it becomes really important. If anyone could really come up with a real defense against that which I have presented, I would be more than happy to study that which they provide. But all I have been given is a single scripture to refute date setting.

Well many are actually saying that judgement is at the door.....however it may be at the door for quite some time...interestingly, God said

to Abraham (Gen 15) In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure.”

So, how much more to expect I do not know.

As for my statements concerning deception coming from God, I openly admit that if anyone deserves to be deceived it is I. If God should choose anyone to make a spectacle out of it is me. My whole life I have been a heathenistic idiot. I ran after evil and loved every minute of it until I was beat down so bad that I turned to the hope that God might exist for relief. God answered me. God led me to where I am today. All I want is to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ his son. I spend each and ever day seeking to know him deeper than the day before and be sanctified in his truth. I have unplugged from the world and all worldly things and secluded myself within my home studying when I am not out ministering unto others or here at worthy. God has every right to lead me into deception and even if he is, I stand by my claim that he is righteous and just in his judgments. I simply do not believe that that is the case. I take heed how I hear and receive more. I am a doer of the word and not a hearer only. I am weaned from the breast and have sought joyfully to build precept upon precept and line upon line, here a little there a little. If I have done all this and am simply deceived into believing a lie, so be it. I will walk away from prophecy period and believe that it is just devils playing with my imagination but for now, please understand that this is absolutely real to me and nobody has any real defense against that which I am saying.

Do you have scripture to show that God leads into deception? As I stated, there are reasons why one is deceived. God, is not one of them. As I stated,

I am not into prophecy but let me clarify. I do not pursue wanting to know what is going to happen. I see a pretty good picture of that already in Scripture

and we are always supposed to be ready......which is not easy. A resounding slap wakes a person up pretty good though.

I understand this is real to you. Got it.

You asked if I believe it is only the US and to that I reply no, this is the end and judgment will happen everywhere but predominantly in the US. You did not like my wording of rejecting the message because it seemed to imply that those who did not receive it as truth would end up in judgment. To this, I have no idea what will happen to anyone who rejects what I say. God didn't tell me to go out and give a 'thus saith the Lord' message but simply has allowed me to come here and discuss what I have been given. I have always supposed that it was possible that I was not understanding the leading correctly that I was being given which would be what you would call my personal interpretation. I am not hearing directly from God via a voice or such but it comes more in a revelatory manner. I simply am 'led' to do, study or say certain things from within. This has been going on for a while now. I simply have no reason to believe it is not God but I do understand that you went through something similar and were convinced yourself but ended up finding out that it wasn't real. If that be the case then May 14 will be a wonderful day for me. I can stop worrying about it all and simply reject this type of leading as false. Until then, I must seek to understand and use what I am being shown for his glory.

Well, I actually did not convince myself of the ungodly ministry someone in the family led us into; I actually fought against it all along and in the end,

God had mercy and got the family out....but you are never quite the same. God did not deceive us....alot of sin involved in someone wanting fame

and glory and using others to get what they wanted. I despise that type of thing and yes especially since I have suffered so much over it and

I just do not want anyone to be deceived...some are determined to take the bobsled run to hell while proclaiming Christ...I don't think you are doing that

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If I be deceived it is of God, if I be true it is of God.

If you are deceived of God, then you have much to fear. The only ones God ever sent a delusion to were the ones He meant to destroy.

1 Kings 22

[Note that when the prophet Micaiah repeated the deceit, he was in full knowledge of it for what it was.]

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Do you have scripture to show that God leads into deception?

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This is clear to me that God is the one who sends the delusion. The only aspect of this verse we are seeking to understand is that he is the one who sent the delusion. Nothing else matters. We cannot get away from the fact that God sent a delusion that they might believe a lie.

My point is that if I am deceived it is because I believe God is someone that he is not. You see, I am obeying him as I understand him to be. If I have been deceived into following lies about who God is and what it means to obey him, then I fit the category here of one who has not received a love of the truth.

Where this takes us is into many other doctrines. Some people twist the word of God to make homosexuality OK with God. These have not received a love of the truth. Many, many other examples can be shown, much of which will be very controversial, even as these very statements of mine are controversial in nature because they call into question all the debate that goes on here at worthy over various doctrines. It is certain that there are those here that have not received a love of the truth and for that cause have received a delusion from God. I cannot say that I can be 100% convinced that I am not being deceived due to various factors. All I can do is speak as I understand that which is true and place my faith in God that I am being shown truth.

If I be deceived it is of God, if I be true it is of God.

If you are deceived of God, then you have much to fear. The only ones God ever sent a delusion to were the ones He meant to destroy.

Amen Nebula, this is very serious for sure. Therefore, I seek to be obedient in all things.

As I stated before, if anyone has anything that they can offer that can show that what I am seeing is incorrect, I am all for hearing it that I might study further but no one knowing the day or the hour doesn't apply here. I don't know the day or the hour. I wake up each morning wondering if today will be the day.

God bless you all.

This is clear to me that God is the one who sends the delusion. The only aspect of this verse we are seeking to understand is that he is the one who sent the delusion. Nothing else matters. We cannot get away from the fact that God sent a delusion that they might believe a lie.

How about the context in which that statement was made?

Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

That verse pertains to an event that has yet to take place.

2 Thessalonians 2

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,

2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Care to elaborate?

That verse pertains to an event that has yet to take place.

2 Thessalonians 2

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,

2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Care to elaborate?