bornagain2011

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

It would be interesting to know what those signs will be. I tend to think they might be more subtle than something the size

of all those things shown in the pictures.

I agree.

The Zodiac is Greek mytholgy. God is not going to use the gods of a pagan religion to reveal His truth.

I agree with that :emot-nod: man.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

I am a girl by the way see ---> :verkle:

I am not date setting, just saying that it is interesting! God says in the Bible the stars are good for signs and for knowing times and seasons.

I think that the end times prophecies might be fulfilled on the Jewish fall holidays, since the spring ones were already fulfilled when Christ was here the first time. But I could be all wrong. But I think the ones who are watching and looking up will see the signs of the times and not be caught off guard when He returns.

And what verses are we speaking of? and be careful, this is a dangerous trail-many use the same philosophy to justify horoscopes, and its just not true. The stars are good at telling different seasons apart, and for navigating, and were used as a sign at least once-but this is a slippery slope, over what is a "sign" from God, and what is us looking to the stars for answers when we should be looking to God-its a very thin line.

This is something I have been planning to look into. I have a friend who says world history is in the stars and if that is so, I

want to know about it.

Astronomy is God's creation while astrology is what Satan has hijacked and made ugly, like he does everything else. He loves

to imitate our Father and in doing so corrupts everything he touches. I rather think that the Tower of Babel might have been a

problem because of having to do with astrology.

http://www.mazzarothmystery.com/

I have not yet done research on this subject, but hope to soon. Anyone have any input; we could start a new thread

and discuss it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

the tower of babel was a problem, because man was aspiring to be God basically (same problem mankinds had since adam and eve) so God scattered the people. Same problem, different people.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

I could be wrong, but it is an opinion I have. Now how about the Mazzaroth? Anything to it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

the term mazzaroth appears in Job 38:31-32 and a similar word mazalot is found in 2 kings 23-3-5. Neither of which I think were actually prophetic in nature. The heavens do indeed speak of God, and the marvels of His creation-they are, in themselves, signs of God-and they may even be used for signs of the end times, but when we get to saying "certain" constellations are signs of the end times, or this space event means this Biblical prophecy must be true-especially when all your using is terms that arn't even used prophetically in the Bible, were getting into astrology. May not be our intent, but thats exactly what were doing. Instead, maybe we should look more towards what Jesus said in Matthew 16:4:

4 mAn evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” So nhe left them and departed.

Im not saying that we should necessarily ignore everything the Bible says about the end times. God included all that in the Bible for a reason, but we shouldn't let that be our focus. We know that Christ is coming back-we don't know when. One of my favorite star wars quotes goes like this:

"but master yoda said we should be mindful of the future"

"but not at the expense of the present"

While, im not necessarily promoting star wars, this is a concept we as christians need to remember. Often times, we get to caught up in the end times, looking for signs, and arguing over which end time view is right, and whether this is a sign of God or not, and it can be divisive. The thing about Biblical prophecy is people don't often see it until after its been completled, because we can't see the big picture. What we need to focus on, instead of looking for all these signs-we should be looking for souls. We need to be ready every day, we need to plan for tomorrow-but be ready to day, we need to be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the present.