bornagain2011

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

The pope says he is just too tired to go on, his health is failing so he is stepping down. This has believers in St. Malachy's predictions going crazy! Back in the 1500's this Bishope St. Malachy predicted there would be a certain number of popes, and descriptions of each one, he said this one would be the last before a pope Peter of Rome would become pope, who would be a huge religious leader during the end times tribulation, and right before the great judger of men comes to judge us all. Sound eerily familiar to scripture. But lets not forget to test the spirits. St. Malachy claimed he received this information in visions.

Possible anti-christ? Maybe...but Satan is also the father of lies, so this COULD be just a distraction.

http://www.cnn.com/2...tion/index.html

Here is another link about Peter Turkson (Peter of Rome) http://www.citifmonl...m/?id=1.1265338

A picture of lightening striking the Dome of St. Peter today a few hours after the Pope announced he was going to resign...

285224_519081118115255_2144779891_n.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Yes, I believe that the new Pope will be one to watch very closely.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Yes, I believe that the new Pope will be one to watch very closely.

Hi WillowWood. :th_wave: Welcome to Worthy!

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

A picture of lightening striking the Dome of St. Peter today a few hours after the Pope announced he was going to resign...

285224_519081118115255_2144779891_n.jpg

Revelation 13:13

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,220
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i would think we would need to know how common it is for that building to be struck by lightening during storms before we could consider it some kind of a sign.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

convert or perish! muhahahahah

2s0b6eo.jpg

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

i would think we would need to know how common it is for that building to be struck by lightening during storms before we could consider it some kind of a sign.

Likewise. Also I know the predictions of the past have been pretty much right on regarding Popes, then I remember

the Mayan calendar, and I have to wonder. For now I will try and stick with the Bible.

Likewise. Also I know the predictions of the past have been pretty much right on regarding Popes, then I remember

the Mayan calendar, and I have to wonder. For now I will try and stick with the Bible.

Well keep in mind that the Mayan Calender did not predict the end of the world. That was man combining the end of their calendar with the Sumerian legend of Naburu..

All the Mayan said was that their Gods called the Bolon Yoket Ku would return to the Mayan. I haven't a clue if they came back or not...... but I would say that we were in Mexico two weeks ago at Mayan ruins and I asked our tour guide who was Mayan if they had returned...... he looked at me with a shocked look that I would even ask and would not answer my question.... which kind of shocked me.

But it is not a bad idea to stick with the Bible, because when you start to mix and match all this stuff going around it's easy to get lost in the fluff..

If you do want to take Malachy's prophecy serious then read it very very carefully for Peter the Roman is not numbered among the Popes. It says that the seat of the Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman.

So it is very possible that Peter the Roman may not be the pope, but setting in his place.

I might also add that as I understand it, the person who will fill the empty seat until a pope is elected will be Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone

Born 2 December 1934 (age 78) in Romano Canavese, Italy

Nationality Italian

Denomination Roman Catholic

I would give you Peter the Roman who, as I understand it, will set and fill the seat of the Pope until which time a new pope is elected. And he is one of the top runners that I've read about to may be elected. Just a coincidence......... maybe......

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I would give you Peter the Roman who, as I understand it, will set and fill the seat of the Pope until which time a new pope is elected. And he is one of the top runners that I've read about to may be elected. Just a coincidence......... maybe......

I disagree and say Canadian Cardinal Marc Quellet is a strong candidate or Francis Arinze from Nigeria;

but what do I know :noidea:

Just repeating what the Italian press think.