• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/19/1974

Do you support Israel as is no matter how they obtained their land again?

Would you support Israel as is in no matter how they obtained their land in Joshua times?

I support Jews and Arabs and my neighbors because Jesus died for them, because they are an image of God.

.... Death is death. whether Israelite or Palestinian, those are fathers, sons, brothers, mothers, daughters, sisters.....shouldn't we be praying for them all?....

:thumbsup:

~

What? We Should Pray For Our Enemies?

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44-45

Who Do You Think We Are?

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

Jonah?

So Jonah went out of the city, and sat on the east side of the city, and there made him a booth, and sat under it in the shadow, till he might see what would become of the city.

And the LORD God prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd. But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered. And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.

And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.

Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night: And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle? Jonah 4:5-11

:)

Gotta Love The Big Book Of Jesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

My answer to you would be not to look at man's opinion on the Jewish State of Israel but look to God's word to you regarding Israel in the Bible and let God judge who is and who is not an Israeli because He and He alone knows. But for us -

Genesis 12:3

New King James Version (NKJV)

I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

Psalm 122:5-7

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:

“May they prosper who love you.

Peace be within your walls,

Prosperity within your palaces.”

Pray for the leaders and the military and people of Israel and support those organizations who minister to them and let God worry about who is or is not a Jew but you do what you should according to God's word.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

My answer to you would be not to look at man's opinion on the Jewish State of Israel but look to God's word to you regarding Israel in the Bible and let God judge who is and who is not an Israeli because He and He alone knows. But for us -

Genesis 12:3

New King James Version (NKJV)

I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

Psalm 122:5-7

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:

“May they prosper who love you.

Peace be within your walls,

Prosperity within your palaces.”

Pray for the leaders and the military and people of Israel and support those organizations who minister to them and let God worry about who is or is not a Jew but you do what you should according to God's word.

Amen! I pray for Israel and know that God isn't through with Israel. God will fulfill every promise He has made to Israel, and that time might be soon.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I've also read that the true hebrews don't know who they are and the ones living in Israel now are not them. Which we all know the verse in revelation about the ones who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of satan. I am not saying this is true. What I am asking is is this is all true:

We all know that the Jews were scattered among the nations and there WAS no Israel for a couple of millenia.....they came back (still coming) to form a new Israel according to God's plan. Of course they are of many nationalities; they've been living elsewhere for many, many generations. The Lord would not set up a 'synagogue of satan' in the land HE promised the Jews.....His chosen people.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I am asking this because I have recently read a great deal about how the Jewish people in Israel now got there and whether they are even Jewish. I am not being hateful, nor trying to be. But I do want opinions on this. Most people know that they were primarily moved there during the wars. What most dont seem to know is that the palestines living there were literally uprooted from their homes and forced into the gaza strip, which from what I've read is like being on lockdown where no one can come or go. When before (supposedly) the Jews and Palestinians were close, even breastfeeding eachothers children. I've also read that the true hebrews don't know who they are and the ones living in Israel now are not them. Which we all know the verse in revelation about the ones who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of satan. I am not saying this is true. What I am asking is is this is all true:

Do you support Israel as is no matter how they obtained their land again?

And do you think the Jewish people living there now are the 'true' Jews, or any information on if Jewish people today can trace their lineage?

I ask because many even some Jewish people claim the jewish people living there are not jews. And there are also people who claim that the original hebrews were black. So I am hoping to find some info about this.

I am not trying to open a hate thread so please dont come at me as such. I just hear all the time about supporting Israel and I cant help wondering why everyone prays for Israel but not for the palestinians who were forced from their homes. I am a Christian, not Jewish, or Muslim. So it's not that I have a dog in that fight, just that as a Christian I do pray for people. And I don't seem to hear christians praying for them. An example is my pastor says on his prayer list, "Pray for Israel's defense" Well back in November, I believe; when there were bombs being sent back and forth between Israel and the Strip. The strip killed something like 4 people in Israel, while it was in the 300s on the Strip. It sounded as if they were doing alright. Death is death. whether Israelite or Palestinian, those are fathers, sons, brothers, mothers, daughters, sisters.....shouldn't we be praying for them all?

I would like to state that you have been woefully misinformed. Are you Catholic and have you bought into Replacement Theology?

The Jewish people living in the land are in fact Jewish. Most of them are from the tirbes of Judah and Benjamin although God is not yet finished restoring all the tribes of Israel to the land.

The Palestinians do not exist as a people. They are a made up panapoly of peoples expelled by their Arabic brothers who exiled them to a land that was basically exactly as God Prophesied, a barren wasteland filled with wild animals.

No one cared at all about that land until the Jews returned and began to see it flourish as they rebuilt what God promised. Islam definately did not care about the Palestinians plight until they saw it as an avenue for the ulitmate destruction of the Jewish people.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I believe that the modern state of Israel is indeed the true Israel. All this talk, that the Israelis of today are not 'real' Jews but imposters is not backed by historical or scriptural evidence. If anyone believe this to be the case then how do you explain the following:

When the Jews were scattered from the land, it was promised to them by God that one day they would return. I believe that this prophecy was fulfilled in the period after 1948 when Israel was reformed and later when Jerusalem came back into possession of the Israelis in 1967. If you believe that these modern Israelis are 'usurpers' who are not the Jews of prophecy then you must be able to debate the following two points:

1/ Despite being the most threatened nation in the World today, Israel survives. The six-day war was nothing short of a miracle. The Israelis should not have, and could not have won that war without help from the Almighty. Even modern army officer training schools in the U.S.A. refuse to study the logistics and strategies of the Six-Day War as they do not like to teach 'flukes' or 'miracles'.

2/ Despite the land of Israel being occupied by a number of empires / invaders over the best part of the last two millennia it remained little more than a wilderness. No matter who owned it and when they owned it, it remained a useless piece of real estate and was of little value to the occupiers apart from a few small communities. If the Jews didn't own it then it then God prevented it from reaching it's full potential. Neither the Muslims nor later the British whilst it was under their Mandate of Palestine could do much with it. The author Mark Twain travelled to this region in 1867 Here is the quote from him about that journey:

"a desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds-a silent mournful expanse....A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action....We never saw a human being on the whole route....There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

How does that sound like a promised land? This quote is from the book, the Innocent's Abroad published in 1869. Twain goes on to say:

"Palestine is desolate and unlovely. And why should it be otherwise? Can the curse of the Deity beautify a land? "

Now consider what is said in Ezekiel Chapters 36 and 37 (probably best to read these chapters in full) about the rebirth of Israel and how the people will make it blossom again.

In just a few short years the modern Israelis did indeed transform the wilderness into arable land, well irrigated and blooming, full of fruit orchards and fields of crops. It was seen as a techological miracle at the time.Why would God allow these people to do what other people before them could not manage if they were nothing but impostors? Why would God protect modern Israel from destruction if it was not the real nation of Israel? Consider what Israel is today, a modern bustling nation of cities, fertile land and orange groves. It has an advanced economy and the Israelis are one of the leading innovators in World technology. Only the Jews could do this, because only the Jews are permitted by God to do so.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

p

Edited by 1peterlight

2/ Despite the land of Israel being occupied by a number of empires / invaders over the best part of the last two millennia it remained little more than a wilderness. No matter who owned it and when they owned it, it remained a useless piece of real estate and was of little value to the occupiers apart from a few small communities. If the Jews didn't own it then it then God prevented it from reaching it's full potential. Neither the Muslims nor later the British whilst it was under their Mandate of Palestine could do much with it.

Hi, thank you. Can you give me some sources or sited where I can look into this at. I am aware of the verses, but also also aware of the the verse of "those who call themselves jews are of the synagogue of satan" I realize these verses were addressed to the churches but many believe the letters to the churches are applicable to us today. Thanks for any info I appreciate it.

I will try my best to find some. In the meantime check this out:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122435#.UUtXy1GImdk

These offer more info:

http://www.therefinersfire.org/recent_prophecy.htm

http://www.hoshuha.com/blog/israel_drought.html

I haven't read all of the above in detail and may not agree with other opinions that they may have, so I apologise in advance, but they are interesting if we stick with the subject..... as for the Israeli rainfall records I'm sure that it would be easy to find out if someone has the patience to check them all out.