• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

In your opinion, do you think gay marriage will become a reality in all 50 states? Is it inevitable?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Yes.

Guest shiloh357

Yes, I believe that eventually all 50 states will adopt gay marriage and make it legal. And it breaks my heart to say that. I don't think it has to be that way, but even Christians are buying into the deceptions being foisted upon us by the radical, far leftists who seek to erase the image of God from the face of the earth.

We are going to lose a lot of battles, I'm afraid, but I take comfort and am filled with joy because I know that the day is coming when the abomination of gay marriage will be swept from the earth when our Lord returns to set all things aright. If I understand Bible prophecy correctly, things will get worse before they get better. One day those of us who have the temerity to declare homosexuality a sin will be brought before the judges and we may have to pay a very, very high price for staying true to Jesus. May all of us who hold to the truth of Scripture stand ready and willing to publically sanctify the Name of Jesus with our very lives if that day should come.

Sin By Any Other Name Is Still Sin

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:13-15

And Salvation's Name Is Still Jesus Alone

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Every civiliation began their decline by accepting homosexuality. God will not let it go on! God does not change.Don't get caught up in the poly ticks

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I think it's possible, but not a foregone conclusion.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  460
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1990

I actually don't think it will be in every state unless the supreme court makes a ruling that would require every state to adopt gay marriage. I believe northern states would quickly allow gay marriage in the coming years but I don't think the Southern states will allow it since they are normally more devout in Christianity than the northern states. Maybe it is just my wishful thinking but I don't think states like Texas (my state), Alabama, Mississippi South Carolina, Florida, Arizona etc will allow it and they will probably be staunch in their opposition to it.

I think with the atmosphere right now the upcoming Christian conservatives (i.e students) will provide some type of counter culture and the reason I believe that is because of all the oppression happening to Christians at the moment. When a group is oppressed they rise up against the authority and Christian students are being bullied, ridiculed, demonized and other problems by their peers and teachers alike. Since the U.S is made up of sovereign states they could move to states that will have a growing population of devout Christians. Things like gay marriage (and all the other legalization of sexual deviations that are sure to come) will just divide the country and cause more strife. The legalization of gay marriage is just to cause disruption and pain instead of trying to promote peace and equality and the new generations are feeling the disruption. Just like how people moved from states that increased gun control to states that were lax on gun control the same thing will happen to gay marriage (or any other "marriage" passing). People will just move to states that promote their ideologies.

But my little belief is based on if the Supreme Court doesn't make a large ruling that would make gay marriage legal in all states.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

What about Utah ?

Obama only got alittle over 24% of the vote, the least of all 50 states.

Strong Mormons and Republicans ????

Edited by Bible_Gazer

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Every civiliation began their decline by accepting homosexuality. God will not let it go on! God does not change.Don't get caught up in the poly ticks

Every civilization began their slide far before full acceptance of Homosexuality. It is just evidence of where we have found ourselves.The next step is that God will give us over to ourselves. That's scarey because when King David was given the choice of falling into the hands of men or God. he chose God because he knew that God was merciful. Men are not.

I actually don't think it will be in every state unless the supreme court makes a ruling that would require every state to adopt gay marriage. I believe northern states would quickly allow gay marriage in the coming years but I don't think the Southern states will allow it since they are normally more devout in Christianity than the northern states. Maybe it is just my wishful thinking but I don't think states like Texas (my state), Alabama, Mississippi South Carolina, Florida, Arizona etc will allow it and they will probably be staunch in their opposition to it.

Re: Texas:

Among the overall population, the bottom line is that roughly 60 percent of respondents favor some sort of same-sex union (combining those supporting gay marriage or civil unions). While 32 percent supported civil unions and 29 percent supported gay marriage in June 2009, in February 2013, 28 percent supported civil unions and 37 percent supported gay marriage, making support for gay marriage the clear plurality position in Texas. A graphic at the Texas Politics Project website presents the trend lines for the overall results as well as several subgroups.

Yeah, maybe it is just wishful thinking.

What about Utah ?

Obama only got a little over 24% of the vote, the least of all 50 states.

Strong Mormons and Republicans ????

Re:Utah

When civil unions are included, a solid 60% majority of Utah voters come out in favor of some form of recognition. 23% favor marriage, 37% civil unions, and 39% oppose all recognition. With this level of support in Utah, it’s likely that there isn’t single state in the nation stands in opposition to all recognition of same-sex couples.