• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Mat_16:3 AndG2532 in the morning,G4404 It will be foul weatherG5494 to day:G4594 forG1063 theG3588 skyG3772 is redG4449 andG2532 lowring.G4768 O ye hypocrites,G5273 ye canG1097 discernG1252 theG3588 (G3303)faceG4383 of theG3588 sky;G3772 butG1161 canG1410 ye notG3756 discern theG3588 signsG4592 of theG3588 times?G2540

Sister I really believe you are using this scripture out of context. Lets look at it in context.

Mat 16:1 And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and to test him they asked him to show them a sign from heaven.

Mat 16:2 He answered them, "When it is evening, you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.'

Mat 16:3 And in the morning, 'It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Mat 16:4 An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah." So he left them and departed.

Mat 16:5 When the disciples reached the other side, they had forgotten to bring any bread.

See the message Jesus was actually giving?

We are admonished to discern the times, even as we discern the weather

Actually opposite to what you indicate it means. It pays to read the scripture in context sister!

Blessings.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Thank you Fez, the fact that you did not condemn the rest of the verses lends to them.

I do think that patterns repeat in the Bible and perhaps those verses you discredit are among them.

My whole point in posting this was in hopes that it would help some to realize that we may have very little time before Father calls us home. Some of us may need to do housecleaning and this might just prompt them/us to do it.

I do not know the time Jesus will call us home. It may be June 25th and it may not, nevertheless we can not deny that we are called to watch!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

We are admonished to discern the times, even as we discern the weather.

(snip)

I sincerely hope some of you will wake up and become aware of the late date in which we live. Israel is our time piece. Watch her.

Discern yes. Accept every single thing as valid without evaluating it NO.

That you think we need to wake up sounds like you are buying into every single pseudo Christian hype out there. Which has me concerned that you might fall for satans deceptions. Jesus warned us that there would be false signs and false miracles. Use discernment joi and dont be fooled.

Jesus said no one. No One. would know the day or hour. Why do you allow yourself to be deceived by date setters?

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Thank you Fez, the fact that you did not condemn the rest of the verses lends to them.

I do think that patterns repeat in the Bible and perhaps those verses you discredit are among them.

My whole point in posting this was in hopes that it would help some to realize that we may have very little time before Father calls us home. Some of us may need to do housecleaning and this might just prompt them/us to do it.

I do not know the time Jesus will call us home. It may be June 25th and it may not, nevertheless we can not deny that we are called to watch!

joi, please understand, it is not the scriptures I discredit (how can I, they are the Word of God), but your interpretation of them that I have a concern with. Taking all the scripture I posted, would you care to explain your understanding of them? Take a step back and look at them anew, without a preconceived idea of discerning time. Think about who Jesus was talking to, and in what immediate context.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I thought about this today and I came to the conclusion that it is a little arrogant to assume that only a few people would be aware that the Rapture is about to occur and we shall all

have a wedding with the Bridegroom, and to further assume that you (anyone who believes along these lines and gives credit to all these dubious sites) are among the CHOSEN FEW

whom God has identified as worthy to let the rest of us know we need to prepare for the big day.

Are you serious? Do you really and truly think that the Holy Spirit INSIDE EACH AND EVERY BELIEVER WHOSE NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE is ignorant of

the day and we need someone else besides the Holy Spirit to put urgency inside of us to make sure we have no unconfessed sin or what have you so that we do not miss out?

It seems to me upon reflection and prayer, consideration and study and reading and praying for understanding, that God would let us know and we would all agree.

But that is not happening, and so the purveyor of such sites assumes that the rest of us are making zzzzzz's in the back of the church somewhere and we need to be woke up

This site and others like it, appeal to those who believe or assume that God is giving them special consideration and revelation and new understanding...these people are not

hearing from the Holy Spirit...they are hearing from seducing teaching spirits who are causing division, heresies and false teaching and even though the prophecies never come

true, that fact is given no attention as the latest and newest spiced up vision or mathematical equation or word puzzle or whispers in the ear make the rounds with the deceptive

paintbrush of gold plate making it seem from God when in fact, there is nothing but rust, sewage and rot beneath.

The internet is positively BURSTING with these sites. They are popping up like mushrooms as one begets another.

There is no ill directed at anyone here in a personal manner. The Bible clearly directs AGAINST this type of interpretation but it seems that may be unfashionable

I would absolutely know if something really big were going to happen as would every other believer, otherwise, just WHO is it exactly inside of us?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Only the Father knows the day and hour, not Jesus, not the Holy Spirit, and certainly not any astrologist or wannabe prophet. Every time someone sets a date, it's one more date you can cross off your calendar.

Guest ninhao

Only the Father knows the day and hour, not Jesus, not the Holy Spirit, and certainly not any astrologist or wannabe prophet. Every time someone sets a date, it's one more date you can cross off your calendar.

Wingnut,

By shear weight of numbers eventually someone may be correct :D

Guest HisG

If Jesus said He doesn't know but only the Father knows, then why would mere humans be privy to that information?

If Jesus said He doesn't know but only the Father knows, then why would mere humans be privy to that information?

They wouldn't.

Messages that clearly contradict scripture come from one source..........................Satan.

• 1 month later...

SIDE NOTE: IF June 25th turns out to be “our wedding day”, look who “just happens” to be visiting Israel on that exact same day (Putin’s very first visit to Israel in SEVEN YEARS!!). Certainly not a pleasant start to those left behind, especially the Jews, ESPECIALLY given the HUGE role Russia will play in end-time prophecy as outlined Ezekiel 38 / 39!!