• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You have 2 houses of Israel the Jews and the Chiristians

1. The Jews are waitng for a moshiach like moses and reject Jesus

2. The christians know Jesus was the messiah but with all the blessings they have received they have turned from the creator(Jesus) to spend more time with created items(phones, computers, cars, houses....basically less and less time for God and more and more time for eveything else) For most Jesus is a savior but not a master

When God destroys the nation the people will go into slavery and have no phones, cars, computers...etc and will turn their heart back to God and just as God did with the hebrew children will raise up 2(moses and aaron type) which christians will recognize as the 2 witnesses or revelation.

These 2 will lead the people out of slavery because we know God gives these 2 power to turn water to blood or bring fire from the sky and whatever they say will happen just like in the time of moses

When these 2 lead the people out of slavery there is a pillar set up by solomon that marks where moses crossed the sea the 2 witnesses will take the same path

(solomons pillar)

4e5957a6a0.jpg

When the Jews see this sign they will know this is the moshiach they have waited for and the 2 witnesses will explain that Jesus is the way to salvation and all of Israel will be one again

ed98daa1ff.jpg42a0b07502.jpg

9e5e7078b4.jpg

This is showing a 2nd exodus if you read it as it says second time and as it was.(highlighted below)

Isaiah 11:
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

NEXT VERSE PARTING OF THE SEA A SECOND TIME
15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

The 2 witnesses goal will be complete when both houses are joined as one again

Edited by waterman

• Group:  Members

Acts 13:
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

What is hidden is the scripture is Adam was created male and female in chapter 1 and then placed in the garden in chapter 2
God took one side of Adam to bring forth Eve. Both are Adam but had to separate them to start the physical kingdom

Jesus is and always was KING and PRIEST so when Adam created in the likeness and image of God and separated the Adam half was king and the Eve half was priest

Just as Israel is called Gods firstborn son
Exodus 4:22: And you shall say unto Pharaoh, Thus says the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Right now Israel is in a divided state, christian and jew the christian representing priesthood and the jew representing kingship so when these two are joined by the 2 witnesses in the end all of Israel will be one again and be called firstborn son of God

So if you don't think of the two witnesses in terms of male and female but in terms of priesthood and kingship then you can see that Adam and Eve which together make up the firstborn son of God created male and female and named Adam(gen 5:2) can be born back into the world on the 6th day(representing 6000th year) as they have never been born of a woman into the world the first time to start the physical kingdom and brought in the 2nd time born of a woman to unite the spiritual kingdom(bring together christian and jew) in the end

Then you can begin to see the whole plan(Jesus melchelzedek priesthood and kingship heavenly and adam(kingship) eve(preisthood) earthly) and Then you can see the double meaning of verses like Acts 13:37:
But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption...(the two witnesses one representing the priest side of Jesus and the other representing the king side of Jesus die and raise again after 3 and half days just as Jesus the firstborn son of God did and then the 2 witnesses will see no corruption.

Then Acts chapter 13 has a whole other layer of revelation as Jesus is transferring the levitical priest hood and davidic kingship on earth to the 2 witnesses and giving the the king witness the sure mercies of David on earth. And just as Jesus being a sinless sacrifice in so receiving the melchelzedek priesthood and kingship so will the 2 witnesses be seen as sinless when they die and raise again 3 and a half days later because they are covered by the blood of Jesus from their sin.

The promise given to Adam and Eve and the gifts and callings of God are without repentance:
Gen 1
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Edited by waterman

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Mary was a virgin when she became pregnant.

I'm not someone that looks for meaning in the stars (astrologist), but the bible has used astronomical references in the past, so they are still relevant.

Comparing a pagan goddess to Mary. Really?

Where in the bible are we instructed to heed pagan deities?

The Magi in Matt. 2 were astrologers, among other things. One of the popular interpretations of "the star of Bethlehem" were such astrological signs.

In any event, some researchers have noted how the pagan interpretations of the constellations seem to be corrupted versions of God's story - i.e the constellation of the Virgin (Virgo) carries signs of fertility. The constellation Scorpio is wounding the heal of a Warrior (I forget the constellation name), and the same warrior is crushing Scorpio's head.

Now, if "the sign in the heavens" John saw was indeed Virgo et al, it is clear from the whole vision that the reference is to Christ's birth - prophetic revelation can integrate past and present with the future to create the complete message.

I'm not someone that looks for meaning in the stars (astrologist), but the bible has used astronomical references in the past, so they are still relevant.

The Magi in Matt. 2 were astrologers, among other things. One of the popular interpretations of "the star of Bethlehem" were such astrological signs.

In any event, some researchers have noted how the pagan interpretations of the constellations seem to be corrupted versions of God's story - i.e the constellation of the Virgin (Virgo) carries signs of fertility. The constellation Scorpio is wounding the heal of a Warrior (I forget the constellation name), and the same warrior is crushing Scorpio's head.

Now, if "the sign in the heavens" John saw was indeed Virgo et al, it is clear from the whole vision that the reference is to Christ's birth - prophetic revelation can integrate past and present with the future to create the complete message.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Gen 1:14-15

14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth ";and it was so.

NASB

Pagans copied Gods usage for the stars as sighs as they pervert everything else.  The wise men in Pursia were astrologers as Neb was writing  I have read several places where authors are very convincing that they were looking for things that Daniel had told them about..

I would suggest you read "the star of bethlaham" by Dr. ? Martin.  he gives a lot of detail of scripture in coming to those conclusions.   Since I broke my arm and have to type one handed, i simply dont have the time or patience to go through all his research.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The stars awaken wonder at God's power,wisdom and infinitude.We can use the stars to keep track of time,place and to remind us of God's faithful,covenant-keeping nature.But we acknowledge the Creator of the heavens.Our wisdom comes from God,not the stars James 1:5.The word of God,the Bible,is our guide through life Psalm 119:105

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Waterman:

I confirmed that October 6 the sun and moon are indeed in those positions, but as commendable as your zeal is just keep in mind this is "almost a yearly event" and takes place at the feast of Trumpets. Besides the future, this event also pointed to the past, and indicates the time of the birth of Christ (Yeshua).

I also understand and believe the two house doctrine, namely the house of Israel are not only the Christian part of them, but they are also genealogically tied to Israel as the tribes, just as the Jews are.  I guess there's some truth to the adage "it's in one's blood" and the obsession with the bible and all things Jewish amongst many Christians.

We have to understand that the Christian is the new creation in Christ, and as such are the firstfruits (symbolized by Pentecost).  There's more seasons to come yet where all of Israel and Judah will be saved as foretold in Jeremiah 31.

• Group:  Members

2c742b687f.jpg

fb253c0233.jpg

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Revelation 12

King James Version

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

October 6 2013

Virgo is clothed with the sun and

The moon is under her feet and in line with mercury and saturn

Virgo is a virgin. How can she be with child if she's a virgin?

She's also a pagan deity. A product of mans imagination. Are we to believe that God uses the lesser gods of the adversary to reveal biblical truths to His children?

God placed Virgo in the sky LONG before anyone came up with pagan ideas. Does this ring any bells?

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Lamad