IGNORED

man shot dead at western wall

ayin jade

Guest shiloh357
You cannot be certain that any other monotheistic religion is not worshipping the same God, for one; we are told that the forms are irrelevant. 

I know for a fact that Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God.  The God of the Bible lives within me.  He died for me.   The god called "allah"  doesn't die for anyone and didn't seek to redeem humanity.   allah requires his servants to die for him.  Jesus, on the other hand died for us and He is God.

No one knows where they go when they die. 

I know that I am saved and going to heaven because of the promieses God has made in His word that we who trust in Jesus will have eternal life.  John 5:11-13 tels me that I have eternal life and am secure in Christ.

You may not know where you are going, but I am a Christian and I know where I am going.

Yes, I think folks who demonstrate that their God, by any Name, is One, will be in the New Jerusalem.

Wrong:    "I am the way the truth and the life;  no man comes to the father but by me."  Joun 14:6.    Jesus is the only way.  All who serve other gods by other names will go to hell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I'll pass on answering these, until I have been answered by you.

"Which phrase, specifically, do you fear?"

Firstly the phrase 'know them by their fruits' refers to false Prophets and is specifically a warning against false prophets. It is not a license to accept that there is any salvation other than from Christ.

You mention that the Qu'ran claims that anyone who does not follow Christ is doomed. Can I have the verse please?

I do not recall this being in the Qu'ran, and seeing as Muslims believe that Jesus was just a prophet and a lesser one to Mohammed, they have a false view of Christ anyway, so the Jesus that they are following is not the true Jesus but a Satanic counterfeit.

The Muslims, by the way, NEVER refer to Jesus as Christ because they do not believe that he was the Messiah. So your claim that the Qu'ran tells Muslims to follow Christ is extremely spurious indeed! You also claim that most Muslims follow Christ anyway. That is an astonishing claim to make.

As for which phrase do I fear?

Well most of them actually. You are claiming heresies to be true. But I do not fear the phrases, I simply fear for you, that you are preaching a false gospel. My statement that you may as well follow Islam, Zoroastrianism or Sikhism was not meant to be taken as advice, it was a tongue-in-cheek statement referring to your false perception of Christianity.

Edited by WillowWood

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

Islam does believe that Jesus is the Messiah. (Christ means the same thing as messiah. Christ is transliterated Greek and Messiah is transliterated Hebrew. In Arabic Jesus/Isa is referred to as al Massi, the Messiah).  

Islam does not believe Jesus is God, or that Jesus died for sin or was even crucified. Jesus is viewed as human and one of many Islamic messengers from God.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  44

You do not have a clue, and neither do I. All your protestations, and quotes of Scripture, notwithstanding, sorry. Scripture gives us clues, but really, what is the bosom of Abraham, anyway? An alliteration; we have no more knowledge afterward--not to say that the Scripture here is not accurate; it is our understanding of heaven that is deficient. You are not "going to heaven" in the sense we are taught; there is no place called "heaven." Heaven is coming here, to earth, as plainly stated in the Lord's prayer. Btw, that was Scripture I quoted; Ecclesiastes. And all of this assumes that we are even going to heaven, which is not assured by ones speech. MANY will say, "Lord. Lord..." could be me, or you. We will also be known by our fruits.

Hello I'm a Servant (Moderator) with WCF... bbrd009 who is Jesus Christ to you please?

The Son of God and divine Himself

or

simply a good teacher/man?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

please . The common western naivete` demonstrates why most here are rabid Mooslim haters, fed by the news. Billions of Muslims wish you no ill will. But they are a passionate people--they have not died like us--and, like any people, if you push hard enough (and your pushing has transgressed all bounds since '48, and Jaffa), you cannot expect to not radicalize many. It was the plan. Put in place by the prince of this world. Don't even be surprised when most are sucked in.

It is ludicrous to imagine that the vast majority of Muslims even think about you, on a given day--they are busy staying alive. If you actually saw any of them in their native habitat, you would understand how removed they are from you, Spiritually and otherwise. They live in conditions that would kill us in a week. Their middle school daughters (pretending here that they would ever be so lucky as to attend any school) could kill one of us, full grown male, but if one were out of line with them they would be the ones apologizing and being meek. Fox news is not our friend; they are lying to us. The press, after all, is an estate, and we are told who the head of every worldly estate is.

Well, all I will say is that I didn't get my total distrust of Islam from Fox News, I got it from the Koran, "Reliance of the Traveller" and Bukhari's hadith. No, I would add one more thing, you express the naiveté Shiloh speaks of.  

Are you a Christan. or a Muslim?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  44

You do not have a clue, and neither do I. All your protestations, and quotes of Scripture, notwithstanding, sorry. Scripture gives us clues, but really, what is the bosom of Abraham, anyway? An alliteration; we have no more knowledge afterward--not to say that the Scripture here is not accurate; it is our understanding of heaven that is deficient. You are not "going to heaven" in the sense we are taught; there is no place called "heaven." Heaven is coming here, to earth, as plainly stated in the Lord's prayer. Btw, that was Scripture I quoted; Ecclesiastes. And all of this assumes that we are even going to heaven, which is not assured by ones speech. MANY will say, "Lord. Lord..." could be me, or you. We will also be known by our fruits.

Hello I'm a Servant (Moderator) with WCF... bbrd009 who is Jesus Christ to you please?

or

Wonderful; Counselor; King of Peace; Master of the Universe; Son of God; Savior.

Okay thanks. Are there multiple ways to God or Jesus Christ the only way?

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

or

Wonderful; Counselor; King of Peace; Master of the Universe; Son of God; Savior.

Okay thanks. Are there multiple ways to God or Jesus Christ the only way?

God bless,

GE

Only One! Jesus Christ, the righteous is the only way, whether you are a Bhudist, Muslim, Jew or Confucianist, or just a plain money-lover.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

please . The common western naivete` demonstrates why most here are rabid Mooslim haters, fed by the news. Billions of Muslims wish you no ill will. But they are a passionate people--they have not died like us--and, like any people, if you push hard enough (and your pushing has transgressed all bounds since '48, and Jaffa), you cannot expect to not radicalize many. It was the plan. Put in place by the prince of this world. Don't even be surprised when most are sucked in.

It is ludicrous to imagine that the vast majority of Muslims even think about you, on a given day--they are busy staying alive. If you actually saw any of them in their native habitat, you would understand how removed they are from you, Spiritually and otherwise. They live in conditions that would kill us in a week. Their middle school daughters (pretending here that they would ever be so lucky as to attend any school) could kill one of us, full grown male, but if one were out of line with them they would be the ones apologizing and being meek. Fox news is not our friend; they are lying to us. The press, after all, is an estate, and we are told who the head of every worldly estate is.

Well, all I will say is that I didn't get my total distrust of Islam from Fox News, I got it from the Koran, "Reliance of the Traveller" and Bukhari's hadith. No, I would add one more thing, you express the naiveté Shiloh speaks of.  

(he says, in post #42, lol...God is nudging me)

Ok, well, all I can say is that I got my trust of Muslims from being stuck out in the square at sundown, in the West Bank. No one quoted any Qur`anic verses at me (until I asked), and poor people who didn't even like me, at first anyway, took me in.

But I also distrust anyone claiming Lord, Lord a bit too loudly, and then demonstrating otherwise, and the same goes for anyone claiming Islam. Expressions are usually naive, anyway; but this is another thread--we can see who might actually be the naif there, should we get that far together.

"Are you a Christan. or a Muslim?"

Do you promise to take me at my word?

I got my distrust from experience with Muslims.

At my job, I was in a meeting with many people, including a person who was Muslim. He approached me during a break, and whispered in my ear, if it were not for the law, he would kill me on the spot. I had not quoted any scripture to him.  

Another time, while I had a friend who was dating a Muslim. The friend, as well as others were putting together a small above ground pool. The friend invited her boyfriend. The boyfriend told me that he was taught to hate me, and taught it was his duty to kill me. I had not said anything derogatory and had not quoted any scripture to him.

This has happened to me several times. These were people who were Muslims. I did not know them and they did not know me. I did not quote scripture to them. I was not speaking derogatorily of Islam or even talking about Islam. They all said they would like to do me bodily harm. Why? Simply because I am Jewish. In their view, it is their responsibility to kill all of the Jewish people. Jewish people do not believe, and are not taught from childhood that it is their responsibility to kill all Muslims. Jewish people just want to live in peace without being threatened and attacked.

So, I would say, you have a very wrong view of Jewish people and Muslims in general.

What happened in 1948? Britain had promised both the Muslims and the Jewish people pieces of land Britain had in the middle east. Britain turned Jordan (then called Trans-Jordan), over to the Muslims. In 1948, by a vote in the U.N., the other piece of land was turned over to the Jewish people. On the very day that the land was turned over to the Jewish people, Egypt, Jordan, Syria,  Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen attacked the Jewish people.  

When the land was turned over to Muslims for Jordan, most Jewish people living in Muslim countries were expelled. About 700,000 Jewish people. When the land of Israel was turned over to the Jewish people, many Muslims living in that land were encouraged to leave by other Islamic countries with the promise that they would attack and win all of the land for them. About 700,000 Muslims left. Some Muslims stayed. On the day of independence, all Muslims living in the land were offered citizenship. Many had left but some received citizenship in Israel.    

Edited by Qnts2

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Its always dangerous to make wide generalisations form very limited personal experiences.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

(he says, in post #42, lol...God is nudging me)

Ok, well, all I can say is that I got my trust of Muslims from being stuck out in the square at sundown, in the West Bank. No one quoted any Qur`anic verses at me (until I asked), and poor people who didn't even like me, at first anyway, took me in.

But I also distrust anyone claiming Lord, Lord a bit too loudly, and then demonstrating otherwise, and the same goes for anyone claiming Islam. Expressions are usually naive, anyway; but this is another thread--we can see who might actually be the naif there, should we get that far together.

"Are you a Christan. or a Muslim?"

Do you promise to take me at my word?

I got my distrust from experience with Muslims.

At my job, I was in a meeting with many people, including a person who was Muslim. He approached me during a break, and whispered in my ear, if it were not for the law, he would kill me on the spot. I had not quoted any scripture to him.  

Another time, while I had a friend who was dating a Muslim. The friend, as well as others were putting together a small above ground pool. The friend invited her boyfriend. The boyfriend told me that he was taught to hate me, and taught it was his duty to kill me. I had not said anything derogatory and had not quoted any scripture to him.

This has happened to me several times. These were people who were Muslims. I did not know them and they did not know me. I did not quote scripture to them. I was not speaking derogatorily of Islam or even talking about Islam. They all said they would like to do me bodily harm. Why? Simply because I am Jewish. In their view, it is their responsibility to kill all of the Jewish people. Jewish people do not believe, and are not taught from childhood that it is their responsibility to kill all Muslims. Jewish people just want to live in peace without being threatened and attacked.

So, I would say, you have a very wrong view of Jewish people and Muslims in general.

What happened in 1948? Britain had promised both the Muslims and the Jewish people pieces of land Britain had in the middle east. Britain turned Jordan (then called Trans-Jordan), over to the Muslims. In 1948, by a vote in the U.N., the other piece of land was turned over to the Jewish people. On the very day that the land was turned over to the Jewish people, Egypt, Jordan, Syria,  Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen attacked the Jewish people.  

When the land was turned over to Muslims for Jordan, most Jewish people living in Muslim countries were expelled. About 700,000 Jewish people. When the land of Israel was turned over to the Jewish people, many Muslims living in that land were encouraged to leave by other Islamic countries with the promise that they would attack and win all of the land for them. About 700,000 Muslims left. Some Muslims stayed. On the day of independence, all Muslims living in the land were offered citizenship. Many had left but some received citizenship in Israel.    

Your tale is interesting and does not surprise me in the slightest. As for what you said about Israel, you are right. God bless you.