• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

Yikes!!!  I hope he was under some really good anesthesia...

LOL!  I said the same thing to him.  We'd been friends since 7th grade so, you know, not that unusual to tell me such a thing.  Talk about an awkward situation!

Pretty sure it was some sort of day surgery.  He did tell me that later there was a ceremony with a Rabbi and he sat in some sort of grotto?  I'm unfamiliar if that's part of any tradition.  He did also tell me that at that moment he felt the presence of God very strongly.

One thing though is he joined the Jewish religion and his wife is very traditional.  She is the one that made him get circumcised or she wouldn't marry him and he also had to join Judaism.  She is also very anti Christian and has put a wedge between my best friend and I for many years.  There's no witnessing either because they act as if I'm being very disrespectful.

Ah well.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

I thought it was because we wouldn't have to remember the pain by getting it done that early in life  :crazy: just kidding  :whistling: heheh  :sneaking:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I thought it was because we wouldn't have to remember the pain by getting it done that early in life  :crazy: just kidding  :whistling: heheh  :sneaking:

well, it worked.  i don't remember it.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  12/18/1961

Speaking of 8's, each letter of the Greek alphabet has a corresponding numerical value attached to it.  Well, seeing how the New Testament was written in Greek, what do you suppose the numerical value of Jesus' name is in the Greek?

It's 888.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of 8's, each letter of the Greek alphabet has a corresponding numerical value attached to it.  Well, seeing how the New Testament was written in Greek, what do you suppose the numerical value of Jesus' name is in the Greek?

It's 888.

:thumbsup:

As A Few Still Teach

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3

888 Is The Number Of New Beginnings

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:1-5

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

In the Hebrew understanding, numbers have meaning to them.

The number 8 symbolizes the beginning of a new era or new order.

Read about this here

Thus, the males enter into the Covenant of Abraham on the day that symbolizes the entering into something new.

Awesome site nebula. Thanks for passing this on.