• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

\

God will take us out of this world in His timing and it doesn't really make a difference when that will be,in His arms we're safe wherever we are in or out this world:) 

He is mocking pre-tribbers? Oh, then I should probably stop mocking post-tribbers then...sorry we all have someone we've made fun of, and me? guilty as charged.

My church does not hold to a post-tribulation belief system. Nor is it A-millenial.

Mocking is one thing, but claiming that pre-tribbers will be deceived by Satan is just wrong and is tantamount to saying that pre-Tribbers are not saved. Plenty of mocking occurs on this site and normally I ignore it.

You actually believe that pre tribbers are not saved?  wow wonder where that puts me?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Rustyangel,

I just looked at your profile and noticed that you like to train dogs? That's not always easy for how long do you do that already?

I have 2 big dog lovers in my family.(daughters)

I'm on the fence with the rapture ,you said that you believe you will be taken out before the rapture? lol I think you mean before the tribulation start?

I used to believe that very strong too,but now  'm not sure anymore,I think it could be half way too,it doesn't really matter to me either way,it would be nice..

Heaven will always the better place to be! :shofar:

I've been training dogs for a long time.  Trained my own.. Yes I meant we will be raptured before the tribulation.  Thanks for the heads up I will edit that..

This is beside topic what for dogs are you training? :)

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/29/2013 at 7:54 PM, Guest DRS81 said:

I can't wait to go home. It's tiring to look at this world, fallen and filthy. Why would you NOT wanna give your life to Christ.

No joke. I don't know why anybody would refuse such an offer of grace.  Being here is cold, lonely and difficult.  And this is not even hell!! Can you imagine giving up heaven for hell and knowing that there? How deeply and incredibly angry I would be at myself. Not to mentioned how ashamed I'd feel knowing how I'd rejected His Son who died for me.  I'm so scared of this life I can't even imagine what worse will look like.

I think Satan's number goal was removing the fear of God in Adam and Eve and even us. He tries to remove the consequence of sin but He only postpones it.

Gen 3:4  And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2016 at 10:16 PM, unworthydude said:

No joke. I don't know why anybody would refuse such an offer of grace.  Being here is cold, lonely and difficult.  And this is not even hell!! Can you imagine giving up heaven for hell and knowing that there? How deeply and incredibly angry I would be at myself. Not to mentioned how ashamed I'd feel knowing how I'd rejected His Son who died for me.  I'm so scared of this life I can't even imagine what worse will look like.

I think Satan's number goal was removing the fear of God in Adam and Eve and even us. He tries to remove the consequence of sin but He only postpones it.

Gen 3:4  And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

I think there is something to your point about Satan removing the fear of God in mankind, but the reason would only be part of a greater scheme. I like how Hal Lindsey put it:

"Perhaps Satan figured if he could get God's new creation to sin, rather than condemn man, God would bend His justice and let Satan go free as well. Satan may have reasoned: If I can get enough of mankind to reject God, then God will not be able to bring Himself to judge them all, and ultimately He will let them go free. Once He compromises His justice with man, He will have to do the same with me and my angels."

-Hal Lindsey, Satan is Alive and Well on Planet Earth, 1972, pg 63.

Of course, Satan would have discovered centuries later that God would judge almost all of humanity with the Flood. But I can imagine Satan being incredibly angry at anyone and everyone but himself for his own fall.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I had a dream a few nights ago, that I had passed away, and was in heaven. I saw people who had died in my life, and then there was a banquet table. This beautiful banquet table, and Jesus appeared, and He said 'welcome.' And there was this beautiful but somewhat eerie music playing the entire time...like a flute or something, and it kept playing the same few notes over and over. Jesus walked away, and then the table kept 'growing' and more and more people were walking towards it. And then I woke up. It was so very real! But so very comforting, and while I do wish to live a long life, it made me have a yearning for heaven, which I didn't always think about all that much. :)

Edited by *Deidre*

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

The world is no place for anyone who is suffering for any reason, because of their own pain or the pain of others. The Christian, like Christ, finds this place unbearable, and does what they can to alleviate suffering, which in return gives them hope, determination and joy.

But yes, we long for heaven, justice and peace, which the world will never deliver, because of corruption in common sinners and especially in high places.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 1:43 AM, *Deidre* said:

I had a dream a few nights ago, that I had passed away, and was in heaven. I saw people who had died in my life, and then there was a banquet table. This beautiful banquet table, and Jesus appeared, and He said 'welcome.' And there was this beautiful but somewhat eerie music playing the entire time...like a flute or something, and it kept playing the same few notes over and over. Jesus walked away, and then the table kept 'growing' and more and more people were walking towards it. And then I woke up. It was so very real! But so very comforting, and while I do wish to live a long life, it made me have a yearning for heaven, which I didn't always think about all that much. :)

Are you sure it was heaven with the 'eerie' music and all .More likely the other place .:anv20181:eerie music !!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/30/2016 at 10:43 AM, *Deidre* said:

God made humans to live in a perfect paradise. It says in the Bible that God made man with the world in his heart. This basic set up is needed for a human to be able to relate to everything in paradise, and as a result we can construct parts of paradise in our minds, unfortunately sin has so damaged our minds that we have a poor sense of perfection.

But occasionally the mind will respond to certain stimuli, and we dream or think of aspects in paradise, even though it may be mixed with error. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/30/2016 at 8:43 PM, *Deidre* said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Cor. 13:12 For now we see in a mirror indirectly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known.

John 14:2 There are many dwelling places in my Father’s house. Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going away to make ready a place for you.:emot-heartbeat: 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

17 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Are you sure it was heaven with the 'eerie' music and all .More likely the other place .:anv20181:eerie music !!!!

lol i hope not!! :o:laugh: