• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1980

He is so right! Thank you for waking us up.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Idk... It sounds too easy, but thank you for your input DRS81 :).

Coming to faith in Jesus Christ will be the hardest decision an unbeliever will have to make in this lifetime.

Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Salvation is planting the seed and obedience makes a seed bear good fruits, Amen?   

Why should all Christians go to heaven if some live according to the world as the unsaved do? I honestly don't believe that "all" Christians will make it...

Here's something to ponder.

Those ones that don't make it are not Christians. Believing doesn't automatically make one a Christian. "I never knew you" means they were never a part of the Body of Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Why should all Christians go to heaven if some live according to the world as the unsaved do? I honestly don't believe that "all" Christians will make it...

All "Christians" who have truly asked God into their hearts I think will make it.But how many is that?Yes,a person can call themself a Christian but that does not qualify.God knows the heart.I have always wondered if their will just be a handful of people going in the Rapture.But that is not up to me to judge. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Those ones that don't make it are not Christians. Believing doesn't automatically make one a Christian. "I never knew you" means they were never a part of the Body of Christ.

I guess a better way to re-phrase what I quoted would be: I honestly don't believe that all "who claim" to be a Christian will make it.

Guest AFlameOfFire

It does say He gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Now Paul says the Lord knoweth them that ARE His. Whereas Jesus is shown professing unto certain naming his name (in that day) hear him saying I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So maybe Paul knowing, in Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord (which hints as those who name him but do not do what he says do call him, Luke 6:46 ) And yet say, Lord Lord  have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

This seems to be the same being conveyed by Paul in 2 Ti 2:19 when he says, Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Otherwise we might hear, Christ say unto us, depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Paul speaks of that which is called a brother,  andnot to eat with such a one. Saying in 1 Cr 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Paul had further clarify himself there, as he wrote before on this but stated he was never speaking altogether of those who were in the world (and of it) which they were to be the light of (otherwise ye must needs depart from the world) then). He clarifies now, and that is of any man that is called a brother be these things. That which some of were is not what we were called unto (to work uncleanness) but unto holiness.

That's what grace is for though, sin shall not have dominion over us under grace as grace is given for the obedience of the faith, and the same teaches us to deny worldly and ungodly lusts and to live righteously and soberly in this present world.

It does say He gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Now Paul says the Lord knoweth them that ARE His. Whereas Jesus is shown professing unto certain naming his name (in that day) hear him saying I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So maybe Paul knowing, in Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord (which hints as those who name him but do not do what he says do call him, Luke 6:46 ) And yet say, Lord Lord  have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

This seems to be the same being conveyed by Paul in 2 Ti 2:19 when he says, Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Otherwise we might hear, Christ say unto us, depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Paul speaks of that which is called a brother,  andnot to eat with such a one. Saying in 1 Cr 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Paul had further clarify himself there, as he wrote before on this but stated he was never speaking altogether of those who were in the world (and of it) which they were to be the light of (otherwise ye must needs depart from the world) then). He clarifies now, and that is of any man that is called a brother be these things. That which some of were is not what we were called unto (to work uncleanness) but unto holiness.

That's what grace is for though, sin shall not have dominion over us under grace as grace is given for the obedience of the faith, and the same teaches us to deny worldly and ungodly lusts and to live righteously and soberly in this present world.

Please forgive me but I have no idea what you're saying here. 

Sorry.

Guest AFlameOfFire

Please forgive me but I have no idea what you're saying here. 

Sorry.

Deleted that last one (wrong thread).

What exactly don't you understand?

Edited by AFlameOfFire

Nix that last post, I had two threads up lol

And I answered after that one not this one (sorry!)

No biggie, I've done that too.

:shower: