angels4u

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

I have been both to Costco and Sam’s clubs. Each place has a variety of things you probably will want to try to buy for sure. I come to find though at times things like food items if you live alone may end up paying more than you wanted. You could end up spending two hundred dollars in food but now don’t have much for regular grocery food you need at the store. . Costco works best for family of 3 or more people. It’s for whole sale to those with families who need a lot more supplies on hand. . It is tougher as an individual to buy and store all these supplies in the area we may have to use. 

The best offers I got might be electronic gadgets including a key board, bicycle and a stand up scooter. But I got these things from my friend memberships and going along. Commonly I don’t need to use Costco’s or Sam’s clubs. How are we of 2 people to get through all of this? We need extra freezer storage.  If you want to join Costco make sure it fits in your needs and budget.

I have been both to Costco and Sam’s clubs. Each place has a variety of things you probably will want to try to buy for sure. I come to find though at times things like food items if you live alone may end up paying more than you wanted. You could end up spending two hundred dollars in food but now don’t have much for regular grocery food you need at the store. . Costco works best for family of 3 or more people. It’s for whole sale to those with families who need a lot more supplies on hand. . It is tougher as an individual to buy and store all these supplies in the area we may have to use. 

The best offers I got might be electronic gadgets including a key board, bicycle and a stand up scooter. But I got these things from my friend memberships and going along. Commonly I don’t need to use Costco’s or Sam’s clubs. How are we of 2 people to get through all of this? We need extra freezer storage.  If you want to join Costco make sure it fits in your needs and budget.

A small chest freezer is a good investment if you have the room for one. I use on that's about the same size as a top loading washing machine and its a great help. I'm single, and still save a lot of money shopping there. It all depends on what you buy and how often. There are things I don't bother with because I know I wouldn't use it all before it went to waste, but the things I get there are normally better and cheaper than what I can find in the supermarkets. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

Well I don't have a Costco near me until supposedly the end of this year. They are building one now about 1 mile and a half from me.

I have been to Sam's Club and can't believe how huge it is. I have bought from Sam's Club and would again if I can ever find the chance to go.

When the Costco's is finally completed I might want to try to go there also.

But can someone please tell me what kinds of things that are sold at Costco's?

In Sam's Club they have everything from mattresses to kitchen to bathroom to electronics to food.

Is this the same at Costco's?

I'm sorry if anyone has posted this answer in previous posts but I'm having eye troubles now and it would be to much strain for me to go back and read all responses. Thank you in advace though to anyone that may answer me.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hey guys,I might be going this Saturday again to the Costco store ....it is 2 1/2 hours from where we live but i will go with my daughter.

The last time I was there if noticed they changed the maranatha almond butter in diffirent jars,I like the glass jars but oh well...

What should be on my list? I love there couscous,hempseed /chiaseed /greek jogert/choc chips(very good price) and i wonder are there more things which are better prices then the grocery stores? I was only twice in that store so I don, really know....

:) Thanks!