• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1994

I've watched SpongeBob for quite some time now. The new episodes are just dull but the old ones are funny. If there were innuendos I didn't really notice them. It always seemed like a clean show to me. By the way MorningGlory, they are "Crabby Patties". And yes, I always have wondered why they sell Crabby Patties when the boss of the restaurant is a crab. I think its some kind of joke.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

I've watched SpongeBob for quite some time now. The new episodes are just dull but the old ones are funny. If there were innuendos I didn't really notice them. It always seemed like a clean show to me. By the way MorningGlory, they are "Crabby Patties". And yes, I always have wondered why they sell Crabby Patties when the boss of the restaurant is a crab. I think its some kind of joke.

I stand corrected, Taker.  :biggrin2:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,722
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

the crabby patties in and of themselves, are actually a reference to something else. If you don't know what that is-thats ok, you really dont need to.

With that being said, I will admit I have watched it in the past and even enjoyed a few episodes, but it is something I no longer watch.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

I was watching an old Tom and Jerry cartoon a couple of years ago.It was really violent.They were hitting each other and throwing things at each other and hitting each other over the head.I did not pick that up when I was little or when my kids were watching them when they were little.Mr.Rogers was really an advocate years ago about how violent children's cartoons were on televison .He brought it up before several panels of television executives.No one really was listening to him.Too bad. :(

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

I think I have watched one episode of Sponge Bob.It seemed ok to me but I probably did not watch enough to pick up the negative issues.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,492
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The god of this world does not want the children to be able to reason... cause they might do it with God!  Love, Steven

I think I have watched one episode of Sponge Bob.It seemed ok to me but I probably did not watch enough to pick up the negative issues.

The thing with spongebob, is that if you don't have a perverse sense of humor you may not pick up on them. And dont get me wrong-if your not picking up on them, thats a good thing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

what is the reference to crabbie patties? I had no idea that was for something elese entirely?

its ok coffee. like I said if you don't get it thats a good thing.  It means your mind hasn't been corrupted yet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

wow all this time I had thought of spongebob as a childrens show it is funny the shows I have seen of it but I havent watched any of the current ones. this is sad they put adult humor in shows meant for kids so why not move spongebob to the adult cartoon station if its humor is changing to adult humor now?