• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

$180????

Just go to an underpass and look up

LOL!!No I am sure it is more refined than that or you would get really sick.

• Group:  Royal Member

I wonder where a lot of the things we use comes from.... 

You would be surprised of all the gross stuff that goes into makeup.That is why I do not use the stuff.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The worst part about this is, most of the stuff that comes from the bird poop could probably be found in something else but the fact that it's "bird poop" makes it trendy

The worst part about this is, most of the stuff that comes from the bird poop could probably be found in something else but the fact that it's "bird poop" makes it trendy

Yes,also the fact that it is $180.00 makes people think "It is spendy it must be good".

So true

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

$180????

you brought back a memory;

my mother watched me take my shotgun under our two big old elm trees that had about a million blackbirds roosting in them when I was about 12.....  I fired up into the trees from underneath expecting the sky to turn black.  that's when I learned what birds do when they are startled.  While there were many birds that fell, the sky turned white instead of black, and my mom laughed until she couldn't stand up.....  for years she would take her finger and point up and go bang and bust out laughing.

she also wouldn't let me in the house until I used the outside hose to get the white off....    never startle a bird while standing  under it.......  and especially about a million blackbirds....   unless you're trying to entertain your mother.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

LOL!  That explains 4 inch heels then

Yes.  I don't want to arrive in Heaven, after falling off my four inch heels and breaking my neck, and have the Lord ask me 'How could you be so stupid?'  :blush2: 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

$180????

my mother watched me take my shotgun under our two big old elm trees that had about a million blackbirds roosting in them when I was about 12.....  I fired up into the trees from underneath expecting the sky to turn black.  that's when I learned what birds do when they are startled.  While there were many birds that fell, the sky turned white instead of black, and my mom laughed until she couldn't stand up.....  for years she would take her finger and point up and go bang and bust out laughing.

she also wouldn't let me in the house until I used the outside hose to get the white off....    never startle a bird while standing  under it.......  and especially about a million blackbirds....   unless you're trying to entertain your mother.

:clap:

$180????

Now, this was great! :biggrinflip:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

$180????

I just about fell off my chair....geeeeesh Sam talk about giving me a good laugh!!!

I wonder, if I could convince my son to do this?......hmmmmmmmmmmm