• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

We are witnesses indeed. Not just we need to just talk the talk. But walk the walk. More the latter than the former!

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Due to me having cerebral palsy, I use my disability as a tool to show others that God is still capable of performing miracles today. God is so GOOD!! by Melissa

Yes he is!!! AMEN!!!! :) God is ALWAYS Good and is FULL OF MIRACLES!!!!

God bless you!!!

Edited by Mike

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/08/1968

Yes he is and Amen!!

was like once on a Hiking trip, I came to a peak and as I crested I could see the most beautiful valley with a river running through, I was on this trip with a couple of friends who I did not know were Christian.

As I came to the peak and a warm wind blew through me and the smell of the flowers just made me take pause, and I said aloud for no apparent reason, this is where you are Lord this is where God is.. Then I was startled by a voice behind me, as it said AMEN! Praise God! I snapped around and there stood my good friend Matt, we just smiled at one another, paused to take in Gods wonders for a few minutes and proceeded on our hike, never once in all the years we had known one another did we know the other was a Christian.

I think we gravitate to one another and somehow we know without knowing.. Very Strange.

God Bless.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

That's Awesome Daniel.Danford!! It is always a good feeling when you know that you have friends who are Christian and LOVES GOD!!!! :)

God bless you!!!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Every Christian is a priest.

1 Peter 2:3-9 (NASB95)
3 if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.
4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, This became the very corner stone,”
8 and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Revelation 1:6 (NASB95)
6 and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (NASB95)
10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

Hebrews 3:1 (NASB95)
1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession;

So naturally we are God's witnesses to the world.

Every Christian is a priest.

1 Peter 2:3-9 (NASB95)

3 if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.

4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God,

5 you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

6 For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”

7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, This became the very corner stone,”

8 and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.

9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Revelation 1:6 (NASB95)

6 and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (NASB95)

10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

Hebrews 3:1 (NASB95)

1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession;

So naturally we are God's witnesses to the world.

:thumbsup:

AMEN~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

Wow----------that's something isn't it?

God is good!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thanks. Very  Useful   .

• Group:  Diamond Member