BlessedByTheBest

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

now that i have duped you into looking...

this is fun!

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

:happyhappy:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/26/1986

Pretty cool, heres what I came to at the end of my first click through:

The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything.

While this proof is valid, no one needs this proof. The Bible teaches us that there are 2 types of people in this world, those who profess the truth of God's existence and those who suppress the truth of God's existence. The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable. The Bible never attempts to prove the existence of God as it declares that the existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for not believing in Him.

Romans 1 vs. 18 - 21 says:

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

God does not send people to Hell for denying what they do not know, but for sin against the God that they do know.

Funny, I just Quoted Romans 1:20 in my last post hahah. Anyway, cool find, bookmarked. Peace.

interesting points brother Agape.

i imagine the site is geared towards atheist brainiacs demanding proof. i would agree that they need not proof, even though most would not like to admit as much.

Although I believe God exists to a certainty, I found the logic of this exercise less than compelling. In any case, Satan believes God exists, and he is no better off than an atheist.

and yes blessed . . . 

you DID dupe me into it.

lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

All that we have, all that we will have will in fact come from God... satan took what God had given him and claimed it as his without regard to God Who had given

all that he was... He fell and now he's trying to sell it down here oops and he's having success even though we know he's here instead of over God as he first

claimed that he was capable of doing... duh proof is in the pudding so to speak!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

When I first started clicking on the first button to see the responses, I was afraid I was going to have to go through a very large power of two number of postbacks. This could take hours! After getting impatient, I tried the other three buttons on the main page and realized the thing was rigged.

Yeah, it's a bit of a strawman, but at least it doesn't seem to take itself too seriously.  :mgclown:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Although I believe God exists to a certainty, I found the logic of this exercise less than compelling. In any case, Satan believes God exists, and he is no better off than an atheist.

and yes blessed . . . 

you DID dupe me into it.

actually satan is much worse off.  as long as an atheist is still alive there is hope for him/her, but satan has no hope at all...

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Pretty cool, heres what I came to at the end of my first click through:

The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything.

While this proof is valid, no one needs this proof. The Bible teaches us that there are 2 types of people in this world, those who profess the truth of God's existence and those who suppress the truth of God's existence. The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable. The Bible never attempts to prove the existence of God as it declares that the existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for not believing in Him.

Romans 1 vs. 18 - 21 says:

God does not send people to Hell for denying what they do not know, but for sin against the God that they do know.

Funny, I just Quoted Romans 1:20 in my last post hahah. Anyway, cool find, bookmarked. Peace.The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

This a priori argument can also be stated in light of the anthropic principle.  Without the finely tuned universe we live in, we wouldn't be here talking about proof of God's existence.  

Edited by gray wolf

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I think there is another plausible "proof".  THis is the extraordinary ability of the human brain to instantaneously recall even trivial memories, faster than a super computer.  Consider the case when someone mentions a classmate they had thirty years ago.  Immediately I respond, oh yes, the daughter of Jane.  What natural selection process or evolutionary purpose does that serve?  To me, it seems a gift from the Creator.